Arrested/Jailed/Prisoned?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Juvie?
Anyway, it's much unlikely for a kid under 12 to even do something to get arrested/jailed.

They'd have to be pretty darn rotten! :unsure:

Cecib B)
Juvie is like a kid's jail. It is also called a Youth Detention Center, or a Juvenile Hall. Sometimes young adults over the age of to 21 or 25 will be sent to Juvie instead of a real prison (Adult prison).

Sometimes not all of the people in Juvie are Juvenile Delinquents. Some children or young adults will be sent there if their parents died, or if their parents have abused them. They are not sent there to be punished, just to be cared for. They will be let out of Juvie when the people there have found proper homes for them. Usually at a Juvie, there will be seperate "sections" where Juvenile Delinquents and Kid/Young Adults that just need care are kept. So there's one section that has the Juvenile Delinquents, and one that has kids that just need homes. So Juvie also works as a Foster Home as well.

Oh. That would be scary. Better not throw that paper airplane at a car! ;O

Wonder if it's less harsh.

Cecib :unsure:

What's Juvie?
Anyway, it's much unlikely for a kid under 12 to even do something to get arrested/jailed.

They'd have to be pretty darn rotten! :)

Cecib :D
You'd be surprised.

In fact in order to get in my district's AEP, you have to get arrested. And at my school, they hold kids of all ages. Eelementary to High School. In fact, today we had a fire drill, and I saw this little itty bitty kindergardener! =O The whole class was like "woah what could she have done to get here?" then a teacher said "you'd be surprised at what kids her age do."

You'd be surprised.
In fact in order to get in my district's AEP, you have to get arrested. And at my school, they hold kids of all ages. Eelementary to High School. In fact, today we had a fire drill, and I saw this little itty bitty kindergardener! =O The whole class was like "woah what could she have done to get here?" then a teacher said "you'd be surprised at what kids her age do."
0_o Ehhh like what...

0_o Ehhh like what...
I have no idea. I guess the same reason bigger kids got in there. But I can't imagine what a cute little girl could possibley do! She was sooo cute!

Yeeep.

My friend Tiffany ran away from home and hid out @ Chantee's and I juss happened to show up and we got chased by the coppers and eventually caught. xp But our parents came and got us . . .

Lol. Someone tryed to steal mine from my hand, and I broke their arm. ._.
Anyways...I almost got arrested for stealing a Tamagotchi, but I didn't, I walked in with it. That cop was stupidish.
WHAT? Has it suddenly become illegal to be seen with a tamagtochi in public? Maybe the poilceman was getting too over the top there.

*Back on topic* Not personally,no.

:D TamagotchiGirl2007 ;)

Nope but I have had my fair share of cops called on me. Most of them were called because I was skating with my friends in front of MY house. Then this lady who thinks it's illegal to to anything but walk calls the cops everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back