Ask the Matchmaker...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not that I know of! Mine doesn't do that :D

Sorry flint26 :D But I have already been working on a site for Ask the Matchmaker. I'm really sorry!

As Always,

puggy :D

Puggy, when you said you can't put a tama to bed early, that was untrue. You can turn the lights off 30 minutes before the tamagotchis normal bedtime and it will sleep. Just to clear that up :D

***Currently taking care of 7 tamagotchis!!

****My collection now stands at 112 tamagotchis!!!

Eh.. Kinda late.. But whatever..

Welcome to the "Ask The Matchmaker" team, dudes.

Best,

Strawberry

luck parameter is only used by the matchmaker? i heard, depending on the luck parameter, the matchmaker will set u up wit someone, low luck, low pet, high luck, low pet, is this true?

is it really better to turn off the light and leave the screen on time, to use less pixels because more pixels wastes more battery?....

what are the so far proven secret tamagotchis, or rare tamagotchis?

all this talk about twins, was that proven yet? i think its not possible, but i dunno

does anyone know a site that shows all colors and types of tamagotchis? i always see SOME tamagotchi eggs, but i havent seen em ALL, is there a site that shows em all together?

luck parameter is only used by the matchmaker? i heard, depending on the luck parameter, the matchmaker will set u up wit someone, low luck, low pet, high luck, low pet, is this true?
is it really better to turn off the light and leave the screen on time, to use less pixels because more pixels wastes more battery?....

all this talk about twins, was that proven yet? i think its not possible, but i dunno

does anyone know a site that shows all colors and types of tamagotchis? i always see SOME tamagotchi eggs, but i havent seen em ALL, is there a site that shows em all together?
!. YES!! If you don't turn your tamagotchis light out it will be unhappy and it will never grow into a good tama. Also, turning the light out early makes for a happier tama. I don't think that the light off makes the battery go any faster than normal.

2. Nazotchi is the rare tama that most people are trying for. It is SAID that you can only get it from debugging your tama.

3. The only way there will be twins is if you connect your tamagotchis and one baby goes to mom and one to dad. There are no secrets to getting 2 tamagotchis on the screen at once unless your tama just had a baby and even this only lasts one or two days.

4. Go to www.ask.com and type in tamagotchi connection colors and also just tamagotchi. You should find all you are looking for there.

Hope this helps!!

Kellye

Also, as for luck parameter...this is not proven but I am sure that even though you cant see the stats on the pet that the matchmaker brings there still ARE some. I would just not mate with a crappy tama if she brings one,

ok i dont work here but i like helping people can i help people here? please!

wtv i will anyway. ok debugging:

when you open up your tamaall the way there will be a little circle which says debug on top of it and there will be a little line across the circle you rub the line gently and when you use your tama u can use hyper speed by pressing c and u can choose any character you want. It has been [roven that this can defect your tama!

~julie :D

ALSO!! To un-debug your tama erase the pencil marking gently and your tama wont be debugged anymore! :p

~julie :D

Proven secret characters? Well... I do know one.

Oyajitchi can be obtained by mating the two old characters (must be from two different tamagotchis, not the matchmaker). The infant will turn into a toddler. :D

Hey is it Possible if i could join u guys because I love tamagotchis and know a lot about them???

P.S. I have three Tamagotchis

sorry, we just picked our helpers a few days ago :p Just missed it, hehe...

As Always,

puggy :D

I'm back for another question, :angry: . How do you put your tamagotchi to bed? Mine just goes to sleep when it feels like it :angry:
If your tama is a teen you can put it to bed half an hour before the usual time it falls asleep.

--m(^0^)m-- tamagal

not that I know of! Mine doesn't do that :angry: Sorry flint26 :p But I have already been working on a site for Ask the Matchmaker. I'm really sorry!

As Always,

puggy :angry:
That's ok with me. I'll be working on a club like that too, when I finish, can I link/afilliate to you?

Thanks! Happy new year! But chinese new year isn't till february 10th....

flint26 aka Kamon

If you don't have another Tama to connect with (or they are both the same sex), how do they get a child? Will a matchmaker come and offer a mate and they can have a testtube baby? Please help! Thanks! Also, when does this happen...I do not want my Tama to die a spinster (that will ruin my generations, right?).

Yep. If your tamagotchi grows old without finding a partner, the matchmaker will come for a visit. She will (not all the time but most of the time) come at these times - 10:30am, 3:00pm or 7:00pm. Press b to see her offer and the toggle for your answer and press b to select. The matchmaker comes 3 days after the tama has turned into an adult. So around the age of 10. She keeps coming until age 15.

*edit* - Oh i almost forgot, this only applies for conneXions, sorry.

Hope that helps

~*tamagal*~ :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if this applies to Connections as well? Is it similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back