Ask the Matchmaker...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same for connections. If you want a girl, press B when you see the picture of the matchmaker and for a boy, press A. This seems to work for almost everyone and I did it to get my girl today to mate with my new boy tama and it worked for me as well.

When you mate take into consideration your Tama will leave you to take care of the baby after 24 hours. they don't die, just leave. So remember this if your a newbie and don't want to lose your Tamagotchi.

P.S

Anyone have any tips to get the matchmaker to come more often?

HI, I just read this whole post and I noticed when you picked tama girl you said you might pick another helper in the future I want to be in consideration of that choosing (If you are deciding to choose another helper).

P.S. This was a idea to make this post Pudgy, Strawberry, and Nazotchi. :)

P.P.S. How do you use the pm?

To use pm - Find the person you wnat to pm, then underneath there post you will see a number of tags. Click on the one that says *SEND PM* Then all you have to do is fill out the info and click send.

Hope that helps for all your pming needs!

Also to make the matchmaker come earlier, just set the time to one minute before she comes on the day she comes. eg set the time to: 10:29am, 2:59pm or 6:59pm. But remember, she doesn't always come 3 times a day. :)

Hello! :D

Just a note of concern here... Read this post which deals with the topics asking people to "come here for help" and such... This is a great thing and we all appreciate your willing ness to help fellow members out... However... This weakens the usefullness of a Help For New Owners section because instead of looking at an index of multipl questions... Members would have to read through page after page of posts and replies all within one thread.

I am asking that you all please move the questions and willingness to answer/help back out to the Help section. It makes reading and finding the information you are sharing MUCH easier and keeps this a viable help forum for everyone to enjoy and learn from.

I do not want to discourage you all from helping others out... As mentioned before... It is a GREAT thing for everyone involved... But I am asking for your help in preserving this area of TamaTalk. Now... If you think this area should be changed... Post a topic in the Suggestions section of TamaTalk for everyone to discuss. We can go from there.

I appreciate all the help and tips you all are providing but I am forced to close this topic. Please PM me if you have any comments regarding this.

:D Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back