AusGal is in Hospital!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*signs card*

It is very sad when one's body has severe problems. Especially around the stomach ;) AusGal, be ok! Get well!

*Signs Card*

Dear AusGal,

I hope you get well soon, you probably have heart problems becuase you are so kind and love everyone so much! Well, maybe not, but I hope you get well!

We will all be thinking of you in you're time of need!

From Mangorox!

*Signs And Takes card around the world and everyone in thee world signed it :rolleyes: *

you need to stop this!this needs to be closed!
Stop what? This? This doesn't need to stop! This is just letting everyone know about what is happing, and letting everyone sign a card, and hoping that they get well soon! This shouldn't stop! This is very nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop what? This? This doesn't need to stop! This is just letting everyone know aout what is happing, and letting everyone sign a card, and hoping that they get well soon! This shouldn't stop! This is very nice!
I agree to! it should not be closed!

I agree to! it should not be closed!
Yay! Thank you! Yes, this should not be closed!

Thank you for agreeing with me!!

-

_

Tama_chi

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he/she thinks this is one of the "fake" topics about people getting hurt...
Hmm..... I think that you may be right..... but it's not! Well..... I don't think that it is.....

Stop what? This? This doesn't need to stop! This is just letting everyone know about what is happing, and letting everyone sign a card, and hoping that they get well soon! This shouldn't stop! This is very nice!
i think we do!we don't want to worry people!this is a happy site!it should be in non-tamatalk anyway!i'm contacting a guide!i know your heart is in the right place but we should not worry people!

There is no reason for this topic to be closed! Just because 2 people lied, it doesn't mean the rest do! I believe jamester that AusGal is in the hospital! PLease don't make this topic a big argument!

i agree, and getting back to topic:

*signs card*

i hope you are doing better and able to come back soon to TamaTalk AusGal.

lots and lots of people are missing you heaps here :huh: i hope all these messages cheer you up :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back