AusGal is in Hospital!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*signs card*Get well soon Ausgal.

P.S do you have any photo of ausgal in hospital? and how come she replied when you said she was in hospital?
I am replying cause I have a protable laptod without a cord In hospital

heart problems! oh no! I'll sign!

[SIZE=14pt]Tammy Mad[/SIZE]

I can't believe it! :) :wub: Guys this is really serious!!!!

She could die!!! :wub: :D :D ;) :D

If she does survive she won't be out of Hospital till January!!!! :( :( :( :(

DON'T LEAVE US AUSGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No! Please Nooooooooo!

I am sooooooo happy ur out of hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being my best friend on tt is a big deal when ur sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

*Heals AusGal with magic powers*

Hope you got better! :furawatchi:

I missed this thread when it was happening. :( I am so sorry for what you had to go through, but I am so glad you are better! I hate to ask, but, what was happening with your heart? I have been through a few times in my life when I have been very ill, and it is scary. I know what you were feeling. :( Twice I starved and wasted away to nearly nothing, due to a chronic stomach/digestive system syndrome that I have, and had to be in the hospital a LOT for tests both times. This summer, I was diagnosed with mild/moderate allergic asthma, and they gave me an albuterol inhaler to help me breathe. It didn't help. Instead, I had a pretty bad reaction to it in my heart that was, come to find out, quite dangerous. My heartbeat became irregular and very fast. I was faint and dizzy and depressed all the time. I am better now, my tests are all normal, but I am left being so paraniod about my heart everyday that I get so upset with myself. I hate it. :angry: It affects my life in some ways, and is ofetn on my mind. I am so glad to hear that you made it through whatever happened to you! I hope you know that it helps me immensely to hear it. :)

i heard about evrythink! i rushed to sign the card a s a p. Now get out o that horrrid hospital and get well! in the meantime this robotchi will dance and entertaine you! enjoy B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back