Australia tama v4 release date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha:p thats funny i got mine from ebay and i come from new south wales :p :p :p :p :angry: :angry: :p :p :huh: :angry: what was i saying o yeah ha

whats the differnece between a v3 and a v4? :huh:
v4 have jobs for adult tamas :angry:

Your adult tama will be able to work and earn salary (of cos gotchi points, what else??)

20 games to play too! Some games help your tamas by increasing Points for each attribute (Love, Luck, Guts, etc) if your tamas win often.

guess what i just found out that tama v4 is coming out in Australia in Toys r us in febuary but i am gonna email them soon to confirm the exact date

guess what i just found out that tama v4 is coming out in Australia in Toys r us in febuary but i am gonna email them soon to confirm the exact date
If you are indeed lucky, you will see these in late Feb (after Feb 15th).

If you are indeed lucky, you will see these in late Feb (after Feb 15th).
nope i just got a letter back from funtastic and they said late january early febuary ;) B) isn't that so cool.....

:D how does tamdake know all of this? is your dad from bandai or sumthin lol? B)

u really know much about this tamadake! ;)

does v4s have any difference between the meals and snacks the

v3s,v2s and v1s have?

do they have new meals and snacks? B)

:D how does tamdake know all of this? is your dad from bandai or sumthin lol? :D u really know much about this tamadake! :D
hee hee...!

I'm not from Bandai. It's just that I fell in love with tamagotchi a few years ago.

Well, I'm not a teenager now :D

On the v4 you can go to preschool, shcool and get a job

it all counts on the skill points you knowledge,art and social :D :eek: :huh: :eek: :D :( :p :) :huh: B) :huh: :p

QUOTE (tama_angel16 @ Jan 24 2007, 05:25 AM) whats the differnece between a v3 and a v4? 

v4 have jobs for adult tamas

Your adult tama will be able to work and earn salary (of cos gotchi points, what else??)

20 games to play too! Some games help your tamas by increasing Points for each attribute (Love, Luck, Guts, etc) if your tamas win often.

:( what tamdake is saying is bull u get 1 game when your a baby 1 when your tod 3 when your a teen so theres 15 games left to figure out theres is 15 jobs which a mini games taht = 20 but you can only get 1 job and the skill a not whatever tamdake said there knowleadge art soicl. i know all this because i have 1 and im ausie and im in australia :)

LOL @ cute sebiretchi

Well, whatever you think. Each to his own ^^

I'm not bothered by your remarks. If you are an proud Australian, you should know that Australians are famed for being friendly. I guess you need more time to grow up.

Tama_angel16 can decide for herself and she can still ask for help here where others can be able to answer her questions. What i said above is only generalization. That means I'm not accurate with the information of v4.

Sorry to say, you are just trying to tell us that what you think is right, am i correct? What we say or think doesn't affect them here. All they can do is to weigh our opinion differences and decide the result themselves.

If you feel offended by my post, kindly shut up and carry on advising to those who need ur help. Tamatalk is not a place for us to throw insults or show off your knowledge skills of tamagotchis (in a wrong way). I'm here only to offer my help, that's all.

OK - this clearly is going off-topic and becoming SPAM and is starting to flame - please try to stick to discussion of the topic. I was just going to add that I have checked Target, Myer and Toys R Us stores in Western Australia - they are as yet not in any of these stores over here (at least according to the staff in these stores) - although MYER I definitely know expect them in the next week or so.

GK1

APRIL?! but i realli was looking 4ward 2 getting a v4.... T^T i'm not even gonna live up 2 march let alone april...... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back