Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My log, look at my poor abandoned log! Sorry, for not posting. I was too busy. Apple is 5 years old and Orange is dead.

Why???!!!

He died because I neglected him.

Why?!!

I am not used to taking care of 2 tama's so I only took care of you.

*Cry* Just end this log.

End of log, don't forget to rate, follow and PM me with comments/ questions!

Sorry for not posting in a while. I will catch you up on all the events!

Yesterday a new baby girl was born and I named her Peach, she is currently a Hositchi. She is 23 pounds, 1 year old, 5th generation, 5 friendship hearts full and all happy and hungry hearts filled!

Peach, pick a color, any color!

Is it OK if i talk in this color?

Of course, it is!

Splendid! Would you favor a cup of tea with honey and sugar cubes? It is quiet delightful.

Where did you learn your manners? Yes, I would love some tea.

I learned my manners from mom and dad. Manners are quiet splendid aren't they? *pours tea for Ayan*

*sips tea* I enjoy your manners. Who taught you how to cook?

Mommy did. She is just wonderful, is she not?

She is quite wonderful.

Would you like more tea?

No Thank You. I am bushed.

By "bushed" you mean full right? In manners we say jillywoggled.

OK, I guess I'm jillywoggled then.

*sips tea elegantly* ^. ^

Why are you making that face?

I am making a face of delight. I like how you talk, it is how you say "Wicked"

I guess so. My talking is very wicked.

^. ^ Please allow me to clean up for you.

No!!! I will clean it up, Peach would you end my log for me?

That would be splendid! OK.

Thank you for reading Ayan's Elegant log. Please PM her, follow and rate this log! Goodbye! ^. ^

Happy Friday! I have good news! ^ . ^

Do tell me the good news. Please?

The good news is i don't have any homework and Peach turned into a Shelltchi!

What splendid news! Do you have a picture? A picture would be delightful!

Sadly, I do not have the camera ( smart phone camera) here with me now. I promise I will take a picture when the camera ( smart phone camera) get's here.

OK. Carry on with the log. Ayan, can I ask you one more thing? It is ever so important.

What is it?

Can you teach me french? It would be so elegant to know french.

Sure. Bonjour means Hello. Au revoir means Goodbye. S'il vous plaît means Please. Merci means Thank You.

Merci! Thank you for teaching me those words.

Pas de problème!

Droit! N'allons-nous pas à la fin du journal? Aussi, pouvons-nous arrêter de parler en français?

Sure!

End of log, thanks for reading! Don't forget to rate, PM me and follow this log! ^.^

Oooh! Look at what we have here!

What?

You are smiling at the cookie! Cookies must be your favorite food!

*smiles elegantly* Why yes, I love to have cookies with tea. *sips tea*

But still, you need to get your weight down and you have all your happy and hungry hearts full so no cookie! ^__^ Why must every tama in your generation have a weight problem?!!

I must improve. How can I get my weight down. It would be splendid if I could be 15 pounds and become an athlete.

I can give you weight training tomorrow. It involves lots of games so you might get a little sweaty.

Ladies do not sweat, we shimmer. Yes, I can handle it. But I will have to take a long shower afterwards. You know, to stay elegant.

Yup! Why do you want to be an athlete?

So I can be in the Tama-Lympics. Plus I am good at sports.

Then it's settled. Tomorrow afternoon is work-out time!

Splendid! Tomorrow it is! ^.^

Tomorrow you can visit dad and mom too.

Splendid! I would love that!

Wait while I end this log,

End of log, thanks for reading and don't forget to rate, follow and PM me with comments.

Sorry for posting so much everyone. I am bored. On the bright side i got a 100% on my vocabulary test so I get Mcdonald's! Woo Hoo! Did you know at mcdonald's I always order the same thing? I always order a double cheeseburger mini meal with no pickles and orange soda. Then we ask can we please get some hot sauce? ( hot sauce is for my cheeseburger). It comes to the point when they get out the hot sauce even before we ask them. We go pretty frequently because I always get 100%'s on my vocabulary test. Anyways you didn't come here for me to talk about me, you came so you could hear some Tama Logs!

Wait. Peach... DID YOU JUST POOP ON THE FLOOR?!! I THOUGHT YOU HAD MANNERS!

OOOPS. I think that just slipped out... I...I...I...

Say no more. You have a happy and hungry heart empty and you pooped so you get healthy food! A rice bowl and bananas.

*smiles cheerfully and eats food* You are getting some Mcdonald's for me right?

Nope. *stomach grumbles*

My that is just... Pleasant.

Oh shut up!

Good Heavens... What has gotten into you?

Nothin' I just want my Micky D's

Micky what?

Mcdonald's! I am so hungry, that I am going to end this log early.

Bye!

Thank You For Reading Miss Ayan's Delightful Log! Don't forget to rate this log, follow this log and PM her with questions/comments about her log. ^. ^ Goodbye!

Hey! I'm back with pictures!

Splendid! Please show them.

mcswhz.jpg

Look at you! :3

This
incyes.jpg

picture is of you when you were a baby with your mom and dad.

Wow! You are a great photographer!

Thank You. Let's end this log, it's supposed to be a short picture log.

End of log, don't forget to rate, follow and PM me about this log! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am mad and freaked out.... Peach turned into a Pipotchi! I was really hoping for an Usuwatchi!!!

It's OK, I still look splendid and I have nice heart bows in my hair.

Since you are the same character as your mom, I can reuse photos!

29bypg6.jpg

Sorry, I went a little overboard with the frame and the speech bubble.

Of Course Not! It is ever so splendid!

Thanks, I used TinyPic for all you people who want to try it! I am going to decorate all your pictures like that!

Great, do you have more?

I brought more pictures!

Splendid!

8xph8j.jpg

Sorry, I felt like decorating.

I think it looks splendid and elegant!

Thanks, i need to end this log.

End of log, don't forget to rate, PM me with comments and follow this log! :)

Follower Thank You

Thanks to:

• Eternal Mametchi Fan

• CheesyNoodleTama
  • Tamacake

And thank you to one anonymous follower. It would have been better if you had showed yourself!!! :)

Also who gave me a four star rating? Whoever that was please tell me why it was four star worthy by PM-ing me! :|

Hello! Updating from dad's smart phone to tell you that Peach is 3 years old. I forgot to say that in the last post and I just remembered while I was playing Doodle Jump. Anyways bye! :)

I have very important news!

What is it?

I just downloaded Cut The Rope. It was on sale today. Just 49 cents! I got so addicted that I forgot to log! Anyways let me catch you up on everything. I use Bing, so I use Bing Rewards and I have a ton of points. So, we are using them on a free one night redbox movie! Sad news is, my dad forgot me and I don't know which movie he's going to pick out.

That is very sad. I hope he picks out a splendid movie.

I'm back, the movie turned out to be rated R. :( . Anyways I've got a picture!

6xvk2g.jpg

I look splendid!!!

That's right! If you want a picture of your tama beautified like Peach, PM me!

End of log, don't forget to PM me, rate this log and follow this log! :)

P.S. Sorry for the lame log post. I am tired.

I am doing an experiment. One day i got a picture of a girl angry bird and put it in my show-off binder and then the next day people started copying me and some of those people didn't even know what angry birds was! So, i am going to school tomorrow with a cut the rope picture in my show-off binder and see if people copy me. I hate those copy cats. Anyways bye for now!

Hi Everyone! i basically ignored Peach today because when I checked on her, all her happy, hungry and friendship hearts were empty. She was just about to pack up and go when I took care of her. You can't leave just yet Peach, you need to give me a baby!

May I adopt one?

No! I want pure tama! I want you to get married to a ShimaShimatchi and poop out a baby!

OK. Can I get married to a Kuromametchi?

Yes, if he's the first one there.

I am sure he will be.

How do you know?

I posted those model pictures of me around tamatown.

You did what?!!!

I did just that.

Those pictures are just for fun, not for showing off!

It's how I look and i'm proud.

Whatever, I'm going to end this post and post your stats on a seperate post.

End of log, don't forget to follow this log, PM me with fanmail and rate this log!

As I promised, here are the stats.

Pounds: 52

Generation : 5

Hungry: 2

Happy: 2

Training: 4

Friendship: 1

That's It! Don't forget to rate, follow and PM me with comments!

Hello! Sorry for my other lame posts. :( Anyway let's kick off today's special of Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log with Peach's stats!

Pounds: 64

Generation: 5

Hungry: 5

Happy: 5

Train: 4

Friendship: 3

Points ( $): 97420p

Character: Pipotchi

That's Peach's stats, do we have any comments from the crowd?

I do! Pick me! Pick me!

The tama with the peach colored voice, the mic is yours! But before you start, may I ask your name?

My name is Vanilla. *walks up to the mic* Peach, how did you get so much Points and how do you plan to spend it?

I got a lot of points from future generations that Ayan played a lot of games with. I don't plan to spend to much and I only spend a little at a time for food. Generation 4, Oreo got almost broke because he spent a lot of money on a really fancy room. He had to re-earn all those points.

*walks back to seat.

Thanks, that's all for today's show on Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log. Everyone, LEAVE!!!!!!!

*Everyone rushes out*

That's better, I was a little harsh wasn't I?

Of course not, you had to do it.

Ack. I'm not feeliing so well, I have a stuffy and runny nose. Plus my nose hurts really badly. My dad is making a doctor's appointment for me.

I'm so very sorry. Should I end this log for you today.

*blows nose* Yes, that would be wonderful. Thanks.

Thanks for reading Ayan's Delightful Tamagotchi Pet Log. I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to PM her, rate this log and follow this log. Bye! :)

Hello Everyone! I've got a few important announcements. I will sttop putting "don't forget to rate, PM me with comments and follow this log" on the end of my log. I think it's too pushy and if you want to do those things you can do it. Another announcement is St. Patrick's day is on Saturday! Now on to the log!

Name: Peach

Character: Pipotchi

Generation: 5

Pounds: 82

Hungry: 5

Happy: 5

Train: 4

Friendship: 3

Points ( $): 97420p

That's it, sorry about the stats, it does seem a little boring. If you want me to change it PM me! It isn't a bother, really it isn't.

Delightful, Absoulely Delightful! Ayan, may I play Angry Birds?

Sorry, I don't have my dad's phone.

That's OK.

Can I end this log? There isn't much to talk about now.

Yes, you may end it.

That's It! Thanks for reading!

Eeek! I haven't posted in a long time, I guess it's time to pack up and start a new log. By the way my new log will be called Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log 2. See Ya!

Eeek! I haven't posted in a long time, I guess it's time to pack up and start a new log. By the way my new log will be called Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log 2. See Ya!
That's not true anymore! Ignore that message and continue reading this log! It's so full of memories I can never forget, so it's here to stay! If you read my post on my other log, Toffee was born and writes in orange!

I'm back home, I can feel all the memories flooding through my brain. This is home of all of Ayan's Tamagotchi's, It's my home.

Nothing's going on now, Toffee is being paused to keep him from growing. I want him to stay a toddler! I'll un-pause him and let him grow today

Make me grow. NOW!!

Hey, minimize the talking. This is supposed to be a quick post.

Ok.

Thanks for reading, if you are the one who rated this log 4 stars please, please PM me with why it deserves 4 stars. Thank You!

Hola! Smart Phone ( Camera ) is charging so I'll edit this later with pictures. Anyways I have news. I think it would be better if Toffee told you instead of me.

I turned into a KILALATCHI!!!

Darn it!!! That means I can't turn you into a Kuchipatchi. I guess I'll try for Kikitchi or Mametchi. Which one do you choose?

I am happy with either one I will evolve into.

I will just post pictures of flowers for now and post Toffee's pictures in a separate post later. :)

2vvrias.jpg

1zldjco.jpg

1sf4mw.jpg

Thanks for reading, don't forget to rate, follow and PM me with comments about this log! :)

Latest posts

Back