Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay 4th Page! Sorry for not posting a separate post with pictures, the phone just wouldn't turn on and I got busy because I had to go to a store. Anyhow I know that's a mouthful, so let's start the log!

I'm dizzy from all that talking. *falls on floor*

GET UP!!! We have a log to do! Anyways I need to tell you all something. My log's name is really long it's Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log. You can just call it Ayan's Tama Log, Ayan's Log or ATPL.

*Try saying Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log really fast 3 times!!!

Ayan's tamagotchi pet log, ayan's tamagotchi pet log, ayan's toomagotchi pet log... AARRGHH!!! I can't do it!!!

It's a tongue twister!

Yeah it is... Hey wait, this is off-topic! It's time to L.O.G.

Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log coming to a theater near you. March 26

Thanks... Let's kick off this log with a paragraph of Toffee's stats.

Preparing for stats in 9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1!!!

Ummm... Thanks. Let's start...

Toffee is still 1 year old!!! Not again, the age counter is stuck.

I'm not 1!!! I'm serious, don't treat me like a baby.

Toffee, your not a baby, your a Kilalatchi which is a teenager character!!! Now will you please let me continue?

Yes!

Toffee is 69 LB, 6 generation, 2 hungry hearts filled, 2 happy hearts filled, 7 training bars and 4 friendship hearts. There I'm done! *pulls tape off of Toffee's mouth*

*heavily breaths in* Why did you put tape on my mouth?!!

To keep you from talking! You just can't be quiet. Let's look through the catalog of Tama Characters. *flips to boy adult tama characters*

*points to Kikitchi* I want to turn into that monkey!

You mean Kikitchi? I'll try my best, but you know I'm not good at getting the characters I want. Anyways let's end the log!

Thanks for reading! You can PM me with comments. It would really help if you rated this log and please follow my log if you enjoy it. It would make reading this log easier for you and it would make me very happy and keep me motivated to keep my log going! Thanks!

*Edit: Link to new log by ayan300: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/180099-%26-9829%3B%26-9829%3B%26-9829%3B-ayans-island-of-tamas-%26-9829%3B%26-9829%3B%26-9829%3B/*

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to my new log! I have a white tama-go that I will be logging and I will run more tamagotchis as soon as I can get more. But for now, I will only log my tama-go.

Tama-Go

I reset my tamagotchi and set up the time, date username and my birthday. Then out popped a baby girl, Nokotchi! Yay, I was hoping for a girl! I decided to name her Coco.

closeuponpet.jpg

Isn't she cute? :3

I fed her lots of meals and snacks ( since baby tamas can't gain weight ) and catched all of her poo so far to try to get Belltchi.

petpooping.jpg

I was lucky enough to catch her on the potty.

After a while she decided she wanted to go to the park.

petatpark.jpg

She met Kuchipatchi while she was there and they became friends!

After she came back from the park, she stated that she wanted to play a game.

petplayinglongjumper.jpg

She really enjoyed the long jumper game!

Sorry if the pictures are a little blurry.

------

Thanks For Reading, have a great day! :D

This post is mini-post because it's just for announcing what my pet evolved into.

Tama-Go

Coco evolved into a Hoshitchi and went straight to bed. She's not the toddler I wanted, but she's good too.

cocosleeping.jpg

She must have been really tired. Sleep Tight Coco!

Sorry again for having blurry pictures. Tomorrow I will have more, better pictures of Coco as a Hoshitchi.

------

Thanks For Reading, have a great day!

Happy Easter!

I Easter-Fied a photo in honor of Easter! Yes, I'm Appletchi I will explain later, but for now let's continue the log!

Tama-Go

As I promised I have more pictures of Coco as a Hoshitchi.

cocohoshtchi.gif

I didn't exactly take more pictures of her, but at least I have a close up picture of her!

I took a picture of my Tama-Go next to my computer.

tamagotchicomputer.jpg

I don't know why I took this picture. xD

------

I promise I will have pictures of what teen Coco turns into. Have a great Easter!

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

Seriously, 3 stars? Please PM me with what i could do to improve this log. Now that you've gotten familiar with my tamas, it's time for some tama talking! Coco, choose any color to talk in!

How about this color?

That's a little to bright. Try again!

How about this one?

Do you want future generations to talk in that color?

Fine, what about this one?

That's better!

So... What do we talk about here?

Anything! Then I type here about what you say.

OK, *ground shakes*

What's happening?

I'm evolving!!! I'm a...

Chuchutchi? Really? Did I really take that bad care of you?

Yes! I'm a squid thingimabober!

You're so enthusiastic,I like that! Let's wait for photobucket to load... DONE! Let's Easter-Fie it.

cocochuchtchi.gif

That's me!

I'm curious to see what you will evolve into. Well, let's end this log!

------

Thanks for reading, have a great Easter!

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

Thank you xavplusplus for following my log! Remember to follow and rate this log! If you think this log deserves less than 5 stars, please PM me with why you think so!

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

Hello! Thank you to all my followers and a special thank you to EMF for giving me such great comments on my log! I'm back from school early because I have a doctor's appointment. *cough* Now let's start the log!

Tama-Go

Coco hasn't evolved yet... *cough*

Ewww, get away from me! You are going to ruin my pleasant aroma.

Pleasant Aroma?

My new perfume, Au De Toilette.

Tiolet? It's french toilet water Coco!

It says here that princess tamahiko wears this perfume and if she wears it I wear it!

Teenage Girls. Well, I can't stop you, you can wear french toilet water if you want to.

*sprays Au De Toilette on herself* You can't make me get guilty and stop you know.

Grrrrrr, *jumps up and snatches Au De Toilette from Coco's hand*

Hey! Give that back to me!

*sniffs bottle* Hey, this isn't as bad as I thought *sprays a hold load of Au De Toilette on herself*

Wait! Don't use that much! That small bottle of that perfume cost me 2000 gotchi points!

*stops and drops bottle on the carpet* Now where did you get 2000 gotchi points? I never play games with you.

Well, I sold these *shoves plate of sugar cookies in front of Ayan*

Did you make these yourself?

Yup! Take one!

*takes sugar cookie* *takes a bite* Mmmmmm, these are so good! You're a chef!

I am?

Yes, now let me eat this sugar cookie here in peace! *shoves Coco out the door*

Finally! Now I can show a picture of her!

cocochuchtchi.jpg

Yes, that's the same picture from yesterday. Reduce, Reuse and Recycle tama photos! xD

Now to show you the sugar cookies Coco made.

sugarcookies.jpg

Coco didn't actually make those cookies, I got them off google images! Coco made gotchi cookies that are virtual. Omnomnom, well I better end this log before Coco tries to come back in!

-------

Thanks for reading, have a great day! ^. ^

Thanks For The 162 Views!!!

I know it doesn't seem like that many views, but this log is new and that many views with just 5 replies makes me happy! ^.^ Now for a super duper short post!

Applepipotchi.jpg

Coco evolved into a Pipotchi about 30 minutes ago.

------

I told you this was a short post! =P Thanks for reading, have a great day! ^.^

Hello Everyone! I hope you are enjoying my log so far and if you have a any comments/ questions feel free to PM me! Really, I don't bite.

I feel like this log needs more tamagotchis, but I don't know which one to get. PM me if you have any ideas! Now, on with the log!

Tama-Go

Applepipotchi.jpg

Coco is still a Pipotchi. =P

What's this I hear? You're going to get another tamagotchi? Which version?!! Will it have color?

Sorry, I can't get a color tama, too expensive. I don't know which version yet. You'll just have to wait and by the way I'm going to order it online so it make take a while for shipping once I decide which tama to get. =P

What about next day delivery?

Sorry, next day delivery is like half the price of the tamagotchi itself!

Darn it! Are you still going to take good care of me?

You're probably not even going to be here by the time the tamagotchi gets here, you're son/daughter will be here though.

A baby? What's a baby?

Babies are little tamas. They look like this.--->
closeuponpet.jpg

Did I look like that when I was little?

Of course! Now before we get into a deep conversation that will make this log's reader's get tired, let's end this log!

------

Thanks for reading, have a great day! =)

Please don't post in other people's logs (site rules)?

If you want to comment, please PM me! Thanks!

Welcome Back! Thanks to xavplusplus for commenting on my log! You are the reason I keep logging! On that note, let's start the log!

Tama-Go

Applepipotchi.jpg

Coco is still a Pipotchi, and she's still 5 because I paused her all night on accident. So, she can't get married until tomorrow. :(

I am a Pipotrchi! Lalalalala~

Umm, Coco? Are you singing?

The flower, flowers are so bright as liiiiiiight~ Lalalalala

Coco? Are you sick or something?

Why would youuuu think thaaaaaaat?~

Oh No! Singing disease!

Oooooh Noooo~ Youuuu you gave it to meeeee~

No, No No! You seee meee?~ You gave this disease to meeee~ Youuu see what yooo have done, done, done!~

I didn't dooo this to youuu!` You see my face, you seee my eyes? This is what you've done! Ayeee!~

You're cra, cra, crazy!~ I didn't do anything, a a, anything!

Cause you~

Cause you!~

You ruined my liiife!~

You broke my special tie!

Purple = Ayan's Cousin ( guest star )

Hi Everybodyyyy!~ Isn't this wonderful! You seee meee, I am so cheerfully, siiinging!~

Lalalala~ Are you the person? Who did this to mee and youuuu?~

No, no, no! There was an evil witch!~ She had a really nasty stitch!~

Where can we find herrrrrr?~

At the evil kingdom!~ Where everything is glum, and everyone drinks scum!~

Stay tuned for part 2, ooooh!~

------

To be continuuued!~

Thanks for rrrreading!~

It's Friday The 13th! Spooky, well I'm going to enjoy some ice cream later on because my other cousin is turning 15 today! Yay! He doesn't like tamas though. =(

In other news I might be getting a nano! Yes, a nano off of ebay! There are so many good designs, I can't choose which one I like best! =0 So I might post a poll later on, but yeah you know how lazy I am on Fridays! OK, I've talked more about my life than I should have so now, I'm going to start this log!

Tama-Go

Coco got married to a Gozaruatchi, ( I don't think I spelled that right! ) and he moved into the house with Coco!

Edit: I'm going to reset Coco, I didn't take good care of her, I promise this is the last time I'll reset!

-----

Thanks for reading and have a spooky friday the 13th, if you don't believe in that, Happy Friday! =D

Oh, Hi! I didn't post part 2 of that other post did I? Well, I have great news, I am getting a purple ID L! But not until July! :( I also reset Coco today because I felt like I didn't take good enough care of her. I promise I will never reset again and since I already have baby girl pictures, I will just use those! ^.^

Tama-Go

closeuponpet.jpg

This is Aika, which means love song in Japanese. I started doing Japanese names because lots of people do that on their logs! I'm doing the names in Alphabetical order starting with A for Aika!

cocohoshtchi.gif

This is how Aika looks right now the same old Hoshtchi, I can never get Belltchi. Even my cousin got belltchi and she's a newbie with tamagotchi's! -_- Well, I guess I'll have to keep trying!

Aika, choose any name to talk in!

How about this color?

Subarashi! ( great in japanese ) That color is fine. So what should we do?

Kansha! ( thanks in Japanese ) Hi Ayan!

Konichiwa Aika! =), I feel like ending this log, before it gets too long!

Right!

------

Thanks for reading my log! Thanks to my new followers Hana911 and Emfagotchi ( EMF'S new account ) Also thanks for the great comments! You are the reason I keep this log going! ^.^

THANK YOU EMFAGOTCHI!!! You said this was your favorite log! =) Now that we got that out of the way I just have to say, I'm sick, bleh. So if the posts seem kind of drowsy and iffy that's why.

Tama-Go

( insert picture here )

She evolved into a Shelltchi. ( Sorry, no posts with talking today because I'm sick. I will edit this post with a picture today though,

Woot Woot! Aika turned into a... LOVELYTCHI! Which is great because I haven't had her before and I wasn't aiming for her. I turned to get her before but that was an epic fail and I got violetchi. =( I will make a new post with pictures, as well as edit yesterday's post with a picture of her as a Shelltchi,

I'm a pretty Lovelytchi!

Yes you are, I think I'm going to keep you until your 10.

But, but, but... WHY?

I never got a lovelytchi before and I want to keep you for a while to hang around. I promise I won't neglect you and leave you to die.

0_0 Why did you put that scary thought in my head?!! I never knew you would do that!

I'm not going to do that! I was just saying what you were thinking because I didn't want you to think that I would do that and I just wanted to explain to you that I wouldn't do that.

What? You are confusing me! Don't leave me to die!

Aika, I need a new generation for my log too. So when you are 10 I will marry you off, instead of doing so when you are 8!

But I don't want to stay in this dump! I'm so lonely since you gave your other tama-go to your cousin who left with it!

I gave it to her, plus the screen was damaged a little bit. Don't worry I will get a music star while we are waiting for the ID L to be ordered in July.

Yahoo!

Google.

Bing.

AOL

MSN

i

Wow. Tama RP-ing is not for me. From now on I won't add tamas talking on my log, I just don't think I'm very good at it and I do better with just normal logging. Come back tomorrow for the pics! =D

Never Mind, I'm going back to my old log format with tama conversations! Yay!

OK, Aika is still a Loveytchi and I decided to get her married early. What do you think? Should you get married now or not?

Now! I need to leave you now, now! You let 1 happy and hungry heart empty!

Waaah Waaah! I've had lots of other tama's that lost all of their hungry and happy hearts and still made it and didn't complain, well except for Oreo.

I need to get married, NOW!!! *drags Ayan out of the room*

Let's see who's there... a Kuromametchi?

Nah.

A Kuromametchi again? Awww, give him a chance!

Didn't I say no?

Fine Princess, a... Wooltchi?

I love sheeps! Yes! Yes! Yes!!

Eeeek! i spent too much time typing this and the Wooltchi left! What a tragedy. *devilish grin*

;___; You didn't want me to marry him did you?

Don't cry, he looked too much like your relative. So that would just be weird.

o_O Thanks for telling me that.

It's true! Now if you go back, we will get an old guy I forgot his name, we don't want that do we?

NO!!!!!!

I figured you would say that.

I'm tired. *yawn* I'm going to bed *goes to bedroom*

Well I guess that's it, I promise I will have photos up tomorrow. Feel free to PM me with comments and rate and follow! Thanks for reading!

P.S. Thanks to Ringotchi123 for following! =)

Hi Everyone! Thanks to CheesyNoodleTama for following! I'm sitting here dipping bread into tea ( my breakfast ) and I was around TamaTalk and I was like "why not update my log?' So here I am, Aika gets married today!

Yay! Let's go. NOW!!!

Wait! I don't have a close up picture of you yet! Looks like you will have to wait a few more hours until my dad comes home with the camera.

But, but, but... People don't have to see me! They can see me when I get married!

"Life is like candy, there are times when it's sweet and time's when it's sour."

Waa? What's that quote supposed to mean?

It's a quote I made saying life is not always perfect, but sometimes it feels like it is.

*cries* That was beautiful. *wipes tears* When did you make that quote up?

Dazzmina inspired me, she had a quote about how TamaTalk is like a tamagotchi, then I spent an hour thinking up one, then candy just popped in my mind and I made a quote about it.

You inspired me! I am going to work hard to make my life perfect!

Ummm, that wasn't the point of the quote. The point is life will never be perfect, but sometimes good things happen.

Oh Yeah? I'm going to prove you and your big brain wrong.*decorates room and computer with flowers and hearts* Now it's perfect!

*throws decorations off* Hey! I don't own this computer, so you can't make it girly! =P

Fine! I will make life perfect and prove your quote wrong!

Right, while Aika figures that out, let's end this log.

"Life is like candy, there are times when it's sweet and time's when it's sour."

- Ayan300

Thanks for reading! =)

Latest posts

Back