Ball Cheat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! so when you use the ball "cheat" are you ABSOLUTLEY SURE everything will go back to normal? please pm, i have TONS OF MORE QUESTIONS!!!!

i tried the ball cheat after i conect my tamas and it says LIST FULL :) :( :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
um hello? does everything goes back to normal? cuz i did it and when i keep scrolling down to see all the food (guitar!, plane tickets!, ball, ball,) the screen turns all black!!!!!!!

i tryed dowlnoading, but no dough :D i have to reset huh? ( p.s. it didnt work with the skill points, intel points, or the social points!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrr

READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE YOU TRY THE CHEAT!!
All right, so I was looking on the web for some Tama cheats. Now I don't usually use cheats but this one was interesting and after I read EVERYTHING on how to do it, I tried it. First I will tell you what I did.

1. I kept changing the shop and buying every food item in the shop untill I had about 10 meals and snack together (To delete the food go to where you wrap the gifts and press (a) when you get to wrap? and you can trash it).

2. next I started deleting them without doing anything else like playing a game or something. I just kept deleting the food.

3. Then after I had deleted about 5 or 6 food items (each time making sure I went to food) I saw a ball! In Fact UNLIMITED BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can eat thembut the first few times your screen will freeze and you need to press Reset then download. THen there will be what looks like a point bag and you eat it and it will increase your skill point a few HUNDRED!

Email me if you have any questions about this cheat, other cheats, or anything else.

It worked on mine, I swear! I hope it works on your tama, too!

(NOTE: this is for V4 only)
;) I don't understand you

[SIZE=21pt]*sighs* its been nearly 2 days already, and yet no one has answered my queston!!![/SIZE]

does everything go back to normal!? :D

thats what im wondering!!! someone says that ur tama has to die but i dont want that to happen!

Heres what happened to my tama: (It was an accedent)

I bought lots and lots of food. Good! :D

Then my tama did not like them. Oops! :p

I deleted them all. Good! :D

Huh! a ball in my food items? :huh:

I deleted it. Double oops! :angry: :angry:

I went back to my food, my tama was hungry.

What happened! my permenent foods, (Scone, Sushi, Bread, Cereal) were gone!

And I can't buy meals anymore so my tama is starving!

Darling, I think this must be a glitch!

Oceangotchi123 :unsure:

kewl!!! it worked! exept that i cannot eat it.plus my cereal is gone!!!!!!!!!

This is what happened to me.

I bought 2 foods,

so I deleted them both,

I went to my food section again,

and no balls!

WAAAAA! HOW MANY FOODS DO YOU NEED?!?!

I love my tamas like a kid.I call them my kids lol.I think most glitches are best left alone..

i used the ball cheat

some of my snacks turn in to meal!!!

and there hundreds of balls!

there was caps and telephone!!!(is dat edible????)

i think there might b some errors in the v4 progam ^_^

I think that this "cheat" is really a way to mess up your Tama and it gives everyone a different result. It makes the Tamagotchi go all weird and give you points, or unlimited food, etc. with some bad effects too. I think we better stop trying it and realize that it might break our Tamas.

a cheat!! ;) well i think this cheat is a glitch!! :D heaps of people try to avoid glitches no matter kind it is try not to use it to much!! :ichigotchi:

that is not to good your tama might die of starvation!! :ichigotchi: but don't worry hopefully he will survive good luck!! ;) :ichigotchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back