Ball Cheat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without doing all this stuff my Memetchi has 148 Fashion points!! :) I play lots of games and work hard in the school btw. i have v4 and the flower teacher is best 4 fashion! :)

----------------------------------------------

Name - Gabi

Tama - Memetchi

Gender - Female

Generation - 1

Age - 3

Training - Full

Intelligance - 36

Fashion - 148

Kindness/Social - 69

Weight - 25lb

Partner - Steve the Tarakotchi

-----------------------------------------------

Stop Debugging and cheating on your tama! Love it the way it is!! :D I <3 my Memetchi!! :chohimetchi:

I AM SAD! I did this...

I bought a TON of foods,

so then I deleted them,

I saw 4 balls,

I deleted 3,

I checked my foods,

only scone was left,

I AM UNHAPPY!!

NOW WHAT?! I RUINED MY TAMA!!!!!

I hope my meals will come back cuz i lost them with the ball cheat :)

Cheat?! Cheat?! :) This "cheat" is a glitch. People usually try to avoid the ball glitch. Eventually it will make your V4 freeze with a white screen. Then the only thing you can do to unfreeze it, is to press the reset button on the back then select reset from the menu on the screen. This will of course make you lose everything - all your items, souvenirs, friends list entries, parents entries, skill points, ... everything, as you have to start over again with an egg.
Yes I have binary pepole try to avoid that it is not that mutch of a cheat

Yes, this is a glitch. Why would someone do this? And if you download it, and you have a job, or school, you will never get school again. Maybe a job, but so not school.

Binary, Im TOTALLY with you on this. :(

Cheat?! Cheat?!  :ichigotchi:   This "cheat" is a glitch.  People usually try to avoid the ball glitch.  Eventually it will make your V4 freeze with a white screen.  Then the only thing you can do to unfreeze it, is to press the reset button on the back then select reset from the menu on the screen.  This will of course make you lose everything - all your items, souvenirs, friends list entries, parents entries, skill points, ... everything, as you have to start over again with an egg.
i AGREE :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :unsure: :D :eek: B) B) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I do hope my food will come back and I will be able to eat the balls :D :D :( :( :( :( :(

Binary. It is not a glitch. Are you aware that adult version 1s eatwhat looks like a lump of something on a dish? That is a ball. But this happens to me too. They show up as bouncy balls and you eat them like as this food from version 1s.

Kindest regards,

:D Bronica :D

how can i make my tama eat the ball its not in the food items but its in the present items :D

OMG MY TAMA IS ALL MESSED UP!I CANT MAKE MY OTHER TAMA GIVE IT A PRESENT BY CONNECTIONG AND IT WONT EAT!!!!

i think this is a BIG glith > :D

While some may still be willing to debate whether this is a "bug" or a "feature", I think several people have found it to be quite harmful to their Tamagotchi character's health, so I'm going to close this topic and let it slowly sink down the page.

If your Tamagotchi has become messed up by trying this "cheat", I have good news and bad news for you. The good news is that you can clear up the problem. The bad news is you will lose your current character, all the meals, snacks, toys, souvenirs, family history, generation information, friends, and so on. The only way to clear up the problem is to press the Reset button on the back, then select Reset from the Download / Reset menu on the screen. This will return your Tamagotchi to brand-new-out-of-the-box condition, and you will be able to start over again with a fresh egg to hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back