Bandai UK New Tamagotchi Release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the images carol. I remember reading about this yesterday on your status. You are very lucky.

And the iD L shells actually look darker than normal iD Ls; the pink-looking one really is red! >w<
Blue and purple look the same color as an iD L should. However I don't own pink... or red as its called. I think its just the photo that makes them look dark.

in regards of early release: please read

some of you may seem confused of the early release. I can explain it pretty easily.

I collect toys from other fandoms. Now during toy fares/comic con/ and manufacture catalogs.

People who own businesses or have a business licence can buy and order toys and other goods directly from the factory.

Most of the time they get them early. which has happened here.

It happens commonly in the monster high fandom. Personal businesses or independent toy stores get stock early.

RETAIL STORES such as Walmart and target get them too and can get them early but since the particular item has a set release date they legally cannot put the items on store shelves until the designated date. it usually says so on the box in nice big letters :do not inventory until : mm/dd/"

I worked at Walmart for a while and we got stuff like this all the time.

But personal businesses and independent stores have no legal obligation to do anything. as most of the time its for the individual themselves.

so this is what happened here with the Tamagotchi Friends. Some one got a shipment early and decided to go past the release date and sell them

in regards of early release: please read

some of you may seem confused of the early release. I can explain it pretty easily.

I collect toys from other fandoms. Now during toy fares/comic con/ and manufacture catalogs.

People who own businesses or have a business licence can buy and order toys and other goods directly from the factory.

Most of the time they get them early. which has happened here.

It happens commonly in the monster high fandom. Personal businesses or independent toy stores get stock early.

RETAIL STORES such as Walmart and target get them too and can get them early but since the particular item has a set release date they legally cannot put the items on store shelves until the designated date. it usually says so on the box in nice big letters :do not inventory until : mm/dd/"

I worked at Walmart for a while and we got stuff like this all the time.

But personal businesses and independent stores have no legal obligation to do anything. as most of the time its for the individual themselves.

so this is what happened here with the Tamagotchi Friends. Some one got a shipment early and decided to go past the release date and sell them
Thanks for the information, my mother collects 'Living Dead Dolls' and I believe I recall her purchasing a pair of them before their official release date due to businesses stocking them before their official release. :)

Thanks for the pictures, Carol. How exciting! Looking forward to your review on it! :)

Ra,

P.S. C'mon, eBay! Hurry up!
My sentiments exactly! :lol:

Should I go purchase the Tamagotchi from this Spanish site now, or wait until it gets released in the US?

Maybe I should wait until someone gets ahold of one and shares their opinion on it.

Found Coffretchi as a character shown beside the Tamagotchi Friends advertised in a magazine.

i2hrGfh.png

Source: https://elcorteingles.papelaweb.com/elcorteingles/juguetes/papelaweb.php
Page 197.

Does this mean she is on the Tamagotchi? I have a feel that its a yes. :wacko:

So far for characters we have Aokumokotchi (baby), Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Yumemitchi, Kiraritchi, Himespetchi, Jurietchi, Kiramotchi and possibly Coffretchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if she is - SO WHAT. -_-"
Maybe official shops in Spain. But the private sellers are already selling it in Spain.

Well have to wait till the site launches maybe the release dates are much much earlier than we expected. im keeping my eyes peeled at local stores in australia incase Au gets an early batch.

Well have to wait till the site launches maybe the release dates are much much earlier than we expected. im keeping my eyes peeled at local stores in australia incase Au gets an early batch.
Seems like a good idea. Perhaps I should send a message to Bandai Asia in case they know anything about them.

Exact (I think) translation of Spanish advertisement:

======
New functions, games, and characters!

Bump function: Exchange gifts with other Tamagotchis!

Send messages to your Tamagotchi Friends!

And much more...!
======

The little yellow bubble in the top right corner of the ad says "Be the first to get it."

Seems like a good idea. Perhaps I should send a message to Bandai Asia in case they know anything about them.
That would be good id like to see what bandia asia is going to do with this toy I wonder who would supply it as I think funtastic arnt going to supply tamagotchi unless they decided to give it a try again.

That would be good id like to see what bandia asia is going to do with this toy I wonder who would supply it as I think funtastic arnt going to supply tamagotchi unless they decided to give it a try again.
I couldn't find an email address for Bandai Asia (I swear I've contacted them in the past, though), so I did send a message to Funtastic, just in case they knew anything. But, as you said, they may not be the best people to ask since they haven't supplied Tamagotchis within Australia for a long time.

Carol you are very lucky, how much did it cost? And what site did you get it off of?

Well, I wouldn't call that a release. It was just one department store selling a handful of them for a short time. I think it might be officially released on a grander scale this time. Of course, I could be completely wrong and it could indeed be a new Tamagotchi. However, I somehow doubt it, as it seems a little too good to be true.

Ra,
WHERE WAS IT HOW DID I MISS IT? FTW RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWR

What is everybody predicting about the website? Will it be have the same function as TamaTown -connecting with your Tamagotchi and playing online- or will it be a blog similar to the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E website?

While I'd love for it to be a rehashed TamaTown, considering that website was closed down just this year I don't think they would have been able to create a service like that in such a short amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back