Bandai UK New Tamagotchi Release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean it gives different wallpapers when you reset? :eek:
Sorry no, I was mistaken! I thought you could because it changed, but when I set up my tf I wanted a boy and when I set it to November by accident and it had the regular wallpaper, then got a girl so I reseted it, next I set it to December and got a boy, but when it is December it has a different wallpaper so I though when you reseted it, it changed. But actually throughout the year the wallpaper changes automatically. So I was mistaken, but yes the wallpaper changes automatically.

Sorry no, I was mistaken! I thought you could because it changed, but when I set up my tf I wanted a boy and when I set it to November by accident and it had the regular wallpaper, then got a girl so I reseted it, next I set it to December and got a boy, but when it is December it has a different wallpaper so I though when you reseted it, it changed. But actually throughout the year the wallpaper changes automatically. So I was mistaken, but yes the wallpaper changes automatically.
Oh, I see! Still cool though! :D

Thanks! And here is a full video of the marriage:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Okay... This is new, just checked my tamagotchi and only the baby is there without the adults, so it looks like the adult leaves the baby after just 30 minutes instead of 48 hours!

Hey thetitaniumdrago, really liked your review, I'm actually gonna buy one now because it looks fun :D Thanks for the review!

That webisode was AWSOME the dub is done by professionals so it's really good yumemitchi I think is voiced by the same person that voiced Madoka in English in Madoka magica sounds like her anyway the editing is quite poor but the dubbing is so good.

I'll probably have a non-video review posted tonight x3. Guess I'm too late though- drago's is awesome ;w;.

Nice job, TTD! Keep the videos coming!

I just cant wait for Tamatown to open next year! Good thing it will open in Jan. (Thanks again, EMF!)

So, if you reset it in some time of the year (Jan, Feb, etc.), will there be a different wallpaper depending on the month?

-Tamacass

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job, TTD! Keep the videos coming!

I just cant wait for Tamatown to open next year! Good thing it will open in Jan. (Thanks again, EMF!)

So, if you reset it in some time of the year (Jan, Feb, etc.), will there be a different wallpaper depending on the month?

-Tamacass
Well not months exactly but special times of the year like christmas, Easter & birthdays :)

OK!
Seriously, when I brought my TF on eBay, it costed $67. 50! What a rip off! At least it was the cheapest one. :(

I still cant wait!!!
-Tamacass

ATTENTION AUSTRALIAN TAMAGOTCHI FANS!

I found all six Tamagotchi Friends designs available on an online Australian games and electronics retailer

COULD THIS MEAN TAMAGOTCHI FRIENDS IS ALREADY FOR SALE IN AUSTRALIA? :eek:

Even if not, it's only $40 on this site with FREE shipping!
This is definitely a trustworthy site, by the way, because my brother bought two video games from there!

I just bought a pink gem Tamagotchi Friends!

EDIT: FAILURE I FORGOT TO LINK TO THE SITE! **backflips into the sun**

https://www.ozgameshop.com/electronic-pets/tamagotchi-friends-colourful-leopard

Ugh 40 bucks for that thing? I could get a p's for that in Japan oh we'll if they come here soon it's good to see fun tasting caught on to my email I sent and checked in to see the hubbub with this toy I'm not wasting my money online though it may come to au for Cheever but I bet not.

Edit: it's funny to see the description day "fashionable designs for a new generation" when bandai hasn't done that at all the design are not in style what so ever furby boom has the patterns and edgy style of the latest fashion but not the tf

Edit2: also the friends I doubt is already here if it were I would've found them in Malaysia as Malaysia just got the exact same desplay and colours of the idl that we got maybe soon but I don't think they are already in au

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back