Bandai Wants To Know #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you purchased a new V4 toy yet?

• yes and I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, I haven't had the opportunity yet.

• no, I can't find it anywhere!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it. I like it a little bit , but after I found out the process. eh , nothing much excited me. I got bored. So predictable :)

I Had a V.2 before this and I must say that V.4 is a LOT better. There is so much more to it and yopu can choose what KIND of meal to feed it. It has better games (In my oppinion) and the Work/PC features are cool! This will keep my interest much longer then my V.2. I can even Connect them together, which is how my V2 got new batteries. :mellow: I hope to buy V.5 whenever it comes out.

As mentioned in the intro topic... Our friends at are seeking out some information about how excited the TamaTalk members are are with the v4 Tamagotchi release. They have a few questions for you all to answer. This poll is one of a four part series of questions. Please help Bandai by answering honestly and only once. Please also feel free to leave your comments about this question by replying. ^_^ Bandai is listening! :D
Please also vote on these other poll questions for Bandai!

Question 2: If you've purchased a V4 toy, which design did you buy?

Question 3: Do you own a V3 toy?

Question 4: Have you visited the new V4 website at Tamatown.com yet?
I have a V4 Glow-in-the-dark

I do not own a V4

I have visited the website and it is very helpful

v4 is very nice, I have 2 of them, Mine looks like a Entama, but really is a v4.

I would like to own one, but I bought a V3 instead, it was on clearance sale so I got it cheap. :mellow:

i have NO tamas cuz i used 2 have a v4 for like a week then i sold it cuz it was sooooooooooo stupid!!!!!!!! I HATE TAMAS!!!!!!!!

Cool. --Do you know if Bandai is creating the Version5 yet? A rumor was what the V5 or V6 had four buttons.--
there is no v5 vet, but there will be a v4.5 coming out i herd :) . any way v4 rocks!!!!!!!! but i think the v3 light was cool 2. it would be cool 2 have a light switch and mail :( :D

sincerly,

club penguin

yes i got it yesterday but i must admit it is a bit similar to the v3 and i like the idea of different family's ,life points and even getting snakes in the post how do they fit!?

yes i finally bought a V4! the white one the candy color dots with TMGC inside.and it's just adorable.

I now live in norway and it took a while, but I was so happy! it goes to work and all, and earn real salaries (a lot higher than me, i'm afraid), it's better sounds, better games, a LOT easier to take care of than v3, more points to earn, these skill points that makes it easier to get to know your electronic friend, better characters, and those cool presents.

I also bought a Mametchi Tama Leash with the jewel shaped as a Mametchi. it's absolutely worth the money, but I will also still play with my V2.

Bandi, I would love to puchace another tamagotchi v4 but they are a little too expensive. I understand that you need monny for your buissnes but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese lower the price a little for tamagotchis and te supplys. who knows. the more you lower your price, the more tamas can be in stock in stors and more people will buy them and you actually might make more monny then you did!

I honestly adore my new version four Tama. Currently, she is asleep in her little hand-made bed next to me as I type. I believe they are wonderful little hobbies. Bandai has done a wonderful job with all the new options, and this site have kept members up to date with the news. Keep up the good work please!!! :(

-Tama-Nut

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i love it i love the jobs and new characters and everything i love v4 keep it up bandai tamas numbah1 tamas numbah1 :D :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back