Bandai Wants To Know #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you purchased a new V4 toy yet?

• yes and I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, I haven't had the opportunity yet.

• no, I can't find it anywhere!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dear bandai, i am 14 years old and i would like :p it if you can give me a version 4. plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i would relly apprecite if you could

i need to give it to my brother whos begging me for one .thank you for your time.

yes and i love it mostly the school and work! the only thing is the buttons dont work as well as the V3

[SIZE=14pt]I love mine I have 5 v4 1v3 and hope to get more soon :nazotchi: [/SIZE]

I like that you can go online and get stuff but I think it would be better if they added a few more things to do.Thanks latter

I thought I had replied here, but it looks like I just voted. I have a v4 and I enjoyed it so much, I got a v3 and v2 via ebay afterward and have a small family now. I do not care for the mail feature for one seems to get poo and snakes more often than gifts. I do love the school and job options and I am very happy with the skill point idea.

My favorite games are Jumprope, bump, and shapes

I look foward to seeing what else you make

Yeah! i love my tama v4 i like the new features and tamatown i have, 1V1 1V2 2V3 and 1v4

I want a tama v4 so bad. I was almost certain i would get one for my b-day but know luck. I saved up enough money for one but they are no were and the worst part is that i got a friend one when they first came out but i wanted to wait till my b-day till i got mine. now my friend wont stop rubbing it in that i dont have one! friend or not, im begining to wonder. ;)

Bandai, if you read this. I don't see why the V4 site should only be accessable to those who own a V4 toy. I mean, I can see from your point of view, the idea is more people buy V4s and you make more money. However there are Tama fans who never really got into the standard Tamagotchi games, and are more into the video games made based around Tamagotchi characters. I think either you could make the V4 site accessable to everyone. Or update the V3 site, and make it a copy of the V4 site that anyone can acess.

As mentioned in the intro topic... Our friends at are seeking out some information about how excited the TamaTalk members are are with the v4 Tamagotchi release. They have a few questions for you all to answer. This poll is one of a four part series of questions. Please help Bandai by answering honestly and only once. Please also feel free to leave your comments about this question by replying. :) Bandai is listening! :D
Please also vote on these other poll questions for Bandai!

Question 2: If you've purchased a V4 toy, which design did you buy?

Question 3: Do you own a V3 toy?

Question 4: Have you visited the new V4 website at Tamatown.com yet?
Hi bandai, tamafan5 here

Here is my tamagotchi's current status:

my tamagotchi is a young kutchipatchi :lol:

name: timmy

training level: 4pts

intelligence pts: 3

superstar pts: 4

artistic pts: 2

99 lbs

2 yrs old

1st generation

gotchi pts: 3650

username: amela :rolleyes: . :nyatchi: B) :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :nyatchi:

I enjoy the v4 very much i like the "job" feature,the new characters are cool,cool desgins.Two thumbs up!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back