BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone hwho has trouble getting a pink hibiscus- there is one similar avaliable, but it's a connexion not a connection

:( this is the order i like them in from favourite to least favourite.

1.pink hibiscus

2.camoflauge

3.fruit rings

4.jelly beans

5.blue flower lei

[SIZE=8pt]Yay! Pink Hibiscus for me!!! (tomorrow...well the day after I post this) I think I'm gonna go shopping and buy a Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 and I really wanted a pink hibiscus one!!! (all the kids in my class have one...well not really all of them...) :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't own any, but Jelly beans it is! only coz my fave colour is red! (as you can see from the word color being colour, I live in England. So that might be the case!) :furawatchi:

yeah, i was going to get that but I thought the white might look dirty after a while

Its got to be the blue flower lei. I love that design. As for the others:

Rings look kinda weird and Pink is not my colour.

My Tamagotchi is red with white and gray spots. Its really cool.

I brought a tamagotchi version 1, but then tamagotchi version 2 came out so I brought that one as well.

Is there going to be tamagotchi version3 because there is no point buying a tsmsgotchi version 2 if tamagotchi version 3 will come out is there.

My Tamagotchiu died and I just left it for 4 hours!

i was in school and couldnt feed in school, this is really unfair and I was 6th generation! :marumimitchi: : :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :marumimitchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back