Bands/Singers You Think Are Overrated

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miley Cyrus.Taylor Swift.

Rihanna.

Lady Gaga.

:I
*Cries* I cannot believe this! Ahhh. Rihanna it's okay, she didn't mean it.

Anyways. Beyoncé.

It's okay Rihanna.. I shall avenge you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate it when people judge how bad other artists are without at least even listening to a single CD. I think a lot of people judge solely on their hit songs, and that's just not fair.

I can't really say which I think are overrated, unless I've heard a decent amount of their songs (including the ones that DON'T hit mainstream) to decide.

Fall Out Boy: I like them but their songs all sound the same to me :/

Disney stars: Most of them can't sing.

Owl City: Their songs are okay at best, but everyone's crazy about them because of FireFlies

Anything "good" played on the radio: Seriously. People don't know good music

To everyone who said Paramore is overrated: OOOO:

They aren't even known where I live, sort of the reason why I love them. xDDD

I think Beyoncé is overrated. Yeah, she's good and she has good songs, but the media worship the ground she walks on.

I hate it when people judge how bad other artists are without at least even listening to a single CD. I think a lot of people judge solely on their hit songs, and that's just not fair.I can't really say which I think are overrated, unless I've heard a decent amount of their songs (including the ones that DON'T hit mainstream) to decide.
^ I agree. At least listen to more than two of their songs before saying they suck.

I love how every other person is saying FOB and Panic!, and it's probably because people like me never shut up about them. xD; Ah, well.

Beyonce. I honestly don't see what's so great about her.

AC/DC. Some of their music isn't bad, though.

Jonas Brothers. I think they have no musical talent, and yet it's like everybody raves over them.

Dare I say All Time Low. Yes, I like their music, but I dunno why people think they're so special. I guess it's just me. xP

Short Stack. Everybody raves over them, but I don't see what makes them so special. o.x -hides-

I can't really think of anybody else who I, in particular, think is overrated, and not be a hypocrite when I say it.

~Mew

EDIT!: Thought of someone else.

I loathe Aly & A.J.

To me, they seem created to make 6-year-olds think themselves about three years when they listen to them. And I do not get that.

It's funny how most of the 'overrated' people to you guys are like not even known around here. A couple of people mentioned FOB and Panic, not a single person 'round where I live has even heard of them. Same with Christofer Drew (nsn!)

Miley Cyrus and the JB's are still the biggest ones for me.

Iyaz

Jason Derulo

Ke$ha's okay.I only like Your love is my drug.

Justin Bieber

Disney Stars

All that junk on the radio they think is great.EG. All those popular, sucky, overplayed people like cascada, rihanna (she was alright back then :|), and that stuff.No offense to anyone who likes those people who like those artists.Although, that might not work ^^;

It's funny how most of the 'overrated' people to you guys are like not even known around here. A couple of people mentioned FOB and Panic, not a single person 'round where I live has even heard of them. Same with Christofer Drew (nsn!)
Exactly this.

I would say Miley Cyrus, but most people hate her where I live anyway...

I don't actually think Miley Cyrus is overrated.

Pleasedon'teatme

I think people just seem to like blaming other people when their lives aren't great, and who other then Miley Cyrus? And anyway. No one talks about her anymore. At least not where I live. I only ever see people on like YT and things adding in a little hate for Miley in their videos. I personally think she can sing. Everyone has a different style..

Jason Derulo is overrated to me.

Miley Cyrus and the JB's are still the biggest ones for me.
^ A lot of people I know don't know who they are. xP

I think I take back what I said about ATL earlier. I think they're -slightly- overrated, but that's it.

Justin Bieber.

Rihanna. I guess she's okay.

I'm going to be shot, but, Nevershoutnever!. His music's pretty good, I must admit, but I don't see why he's so OMFGUBERSPECIAL.

Ke$ha.

Muse.

~Mew

I'm going to be shot, but, Nevershoutnever!. His music's pretty good, I must admit, but I don't see why he's
-shoots-

Jokingggg. xD

I don't dislike Miley Cyrus myself, but I do know many people who hate her. I do think she used to be overrated before, but now I do think it's cruel how everyone has so quickly turned on her.

Ke$ha

Justin Bieber

3OH!3

Stereos

the Disney "stars"

Nevershoutnever

Lady Gaga

The Beatles (I do like them, but sthu all ready.)

Black Eyed Peas

Glee cast

Taylor Swift

Nickelback

Uh...

Latest posts

Back