Bella Luna - A Tamagotchi Blog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed something, page 27 starts in 2010, and now it's nearly 2013! o__O

Well anyway, I am back again (I wonder how many times you've heard me say that in the last few pages...)

Anyway I am seriously determened to stick around for a long time this time around! What makes this time around any different you might ask? Well, not only is it almost christmas, which is one of my favorate times to run tamas, but I also have a 11 day break, not to mention a near gerenteed snow day tomorow! :D Besides that, I just have a feeling that this time will actually be different. It does also help that I just got some vintage batteries yesterday, and I should be able to get the stripped screws out of my P2 and Angel with the help of a jewler soon!

Anyway, time to talk tama! I am currently running my P2, my first V3, and my green V4.5.

P2 is in it's teenage stage, with 3/4 disiplen bars, and is soon to be an adult!

V3 it a happy, but rather overwhight teen named Lute. Poor Lute, she really needs to try weight watchers!

V4.5 is a little totiler named Jade. Not to much to note about her yet.

I am also taking part in the christmas hatch with my Morino, so the little bugger will soon be seeing fame on the blog as well.

Well, that's all for now!

Once I got home from school today and unpaused my tamas, I had some plesent surprises, 2 evolutions!

My V4.5 was first to evolve, and evolved into teenage tama wearing a kawii little headress! How cute! :D

My P2 was next to evolve, becoming.... Kusatchi! :kusatchi: ^_^ :eek:

I'm all happy-like to have Kusatchi (He is my fav. tamagotchi, and also my avitar picture), but I can't help but wonder how I got the little wonder. I had the healthy teen, with 3/4 disiplen, healthy weight, and overall decent care. I suppose I let his hearts drop one too many times, but i'm not complaining! Perhaps the fact that I got him from a more so healthy past will allow the little wonder to stick around a few more rounds! :kusatchi: (I think the little fella has a new nickname!)

Anyway, no more news for now.

Now for me and little wonder to prey for an uber 2 day snowstorm snowday! :kusatchi:

Little wonder sort of had a mood swing of sorts...

He managed to loose, and then regain his disiplin in the matter of 5 minutes. Little wonder... Words can't describe you...

Anyway, I was scavaging ebay for some goodly tama deals, and I am currently debating a TamaOtch, a Osu and/or Mesu, or perhaps an iD L Anniv.

Now that the question araises, would it be worth getting an Osu, even if I cannot get a Mesu to pair it with? If you have any imput on this, or have suggestions for another tama I should look into getting, shoot me a PM. If you are wondering what tamas I have, see near the bottom of page 27 for a list.

Anyway, more from me and little wonder later! :kusatchi:

Well, looks like mine and little wonder's preying payed off! We are home from school under what so far is an 18 inch blizzard! Not sure wether to love it, or hate it. Hopefully, this will get us out of school tomorow aswell.

Anyway, not much elese to note of, but poor little wonder has already fallen ill today, needing 3 doses of medicine to recover. It's a shame that he is unable to ever stick around for very long. I hope he decides to stay for the holidays.

Me and little wonder are all geared up, and ready for the Zonbie Apoclypse!!! :kusatchi:

In other news, Lute the V3 evolved into Memetchi! :D

Also, my bro had an astounding mood swing. He now says he plant to unpause one of his V4.5 tamas, but only if I watch him play Zelda: Wind Waker, but i'm now complaining, as I very much like that game! :wacko:

Lastly, I have made the executive decision to start up my V4! I will update on that later, through. :unsure:

I'll post a more detailed post later, after me and little wonder fend off the human race from an army of blood thirsty zombies! :kusatchi:

Wish us luck! :lol:

The battle is over. The divine battle verses the demodic army of the undead has ended in triumph for all this is holy.

Unfortunatly, such liberation has come with a cost...

I am afraid little wonder has fallen in battle.

A moment of silence for the brave warrior little wonder. He went out fighting to defend the planet he has come to know and love.

Althorugh he may no longer be with us, his heroic deeds shall never be forgotten.

Farewell, brave little wonder. Your sacrifice has ensured everlasting bliss for all of humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as you can see from the post above, today has been... eventful.

Unfortunatly, Little Wonder departed earlier today... :( He will be missed very much. I haven't gotten around to starting my P2 up since.

Lute has gotten a bit... chubby! :lol: She needs some exersice ASAP! Fortunatly, with some exersice, she is already loosing that extra weight!

As I said earlier, I have switched the battery from my V4.5 to my V4, and I was greeted my Chao, the 19 year old oldie! She has been going well as of so far, althrough, she too is a tad... plump. :unsure:

In other news, my little bro is being a bit of a turd burgiler! He made the deal that he will unpause one of his tamas, but only while I do something like watch him play a game, or do minecraft survival games with him, which isn't too bad, other than the fact that he has an un-healthy love affair with Minecraft!!! :p

Anyway, he has unpaused his blue V4.5, which is the doughnut tot as of now. He also got an invate to pre-school!

Well, thats all folks!

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have had company over the last few days, as well as I have 3 christmas celebrations comming up the next few days, so updates may slow down for the next few days.

Anyway, as far as tama news goes, not too very much to say. Lute is now 6, and as chubby as ever...

Chao on the other hand is 20, and has halved her previous weight! Good job Chao!

I havn't gotten around to starting up my P2, but I will be starting up my Morino tomorow for the christmas hatch! Check back about this time tomorow for updates on the little bugger!

Oh, by the way, have any of you played Sonic Adventure (Or the DX version for gamecube)? I am OBSESSED with the theme for twinkle park! So much, in fact, that I decided that I will give theme songs to each tamagotchi I raise from now on!

And here is theme of Chao, Twinkle Park: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONwsrBJrwZE&list=PL16E3100B68BB86B8

As for a theme for Lute, i'll post one when I decide!

That's all for now!

Well well well, long time no see, my friends! I’m at it again, and this time, I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon!

Well, now for the all so famous excuses why I was gone for months on end. This time around, it’s kind of a mix bag of good and poor reasons.

My absence began around christmas, which is understandable seeing as things get pretty busy around that time of year. Soon after Christmas, I fell gravely ill. I was more or less bad ridden for the next 3 weeks (I must of caught the plague when fighting off hordes of zombies (See above)). That was not fun at all! Soon after I finally got back on my feet, we had semester exams. That was quite bluntly a slap to the face...

After all that worked itself out,.. well, what can I say, Fire Emblem Awakening came out, and I have been looking forward to that game for over half a year now. All in all, it was mid March before I knew it. At that time, I became obsessed with working on an RPG game I have been making since early November (Called Shadow RPG or Dawn of Shadows, for those who care). And that just about brings us to now!

I do wish to point out that during part of that time (January to Feb. and a bit early March), I have been raising a few Tamas at a time, but between sleeping for 3 weeks straight, and being obsessed with FE:A,, my blogging kind of fell off the face of the earth... BUT I’M BACK! *Happy face*

Getting back in the swing of things, I am starting by unpausing Lute (V3), and Chao (V4). These two are going to become oldies, perhaps the oldest oldies ever! I am actually entering these little ones in the current going Oldest Tamagotchi hatch going on! This ought to be nifty!

Anyway, Lute and Chao haven’t had too much change from my previous updates, other than their age:

Lute is currently a 7 year old Memetchi, and she is as chunky as ever!

Chao is a spiffy 22 year old oldie(Chao is a girl, by the way).

In other news, I have been playing with little bugger quite a bit since my last post. When he decided it was high time to emerge from his cozy little candy covered cocoon, he became the sparkle and twinkle bugger! Very very .nifty indeed!

The lil’ bugger stayed around for quite awhile, growing pudgier and cheekier by the day. Eventually, this jolly little bug decided it was well time to shove off to go achieve his lifelong goal, to pilfer a sweets shop! Mwahahaha!

In other news, I do plan on possibly un-pausing at least one other tama, if now 2 more. The problem is, I don’t know who? And so, I want you to tell me what you want to hear about. Would it be the high-flying adventures of the noble son of the savior of all humanity (Little Wonder: P2), or the mis-adventures of the son of a candy thief (Morino: Little Bugger), or an entirely new tama? Do note that I have access to all american released tamas V1 and newer, the Tamagotchi Color, the P2, the Angel, the Morino, and the Genji tama! COme one, come all, let me know your thoughts via a PM! I eagerly await your response!

Well, this post is becoming borderline rambly, so I will just sort of end this off here, but I do have one last closing point to bring up. Before I left, I started picking theme songs for my tamas, and I do plan on still doing so, so prepare yourself for some serious Tama-Tunes! I do also plan on adding some pictures to this blog starting within the next few days!

Well, that’s all folks!

I’m-a back!

Before I continue, I want to thank everyone that has stayed by my side all these years. This blog started all the way back in 2008, all because I ordered my dear V1 off of ebay. Oh, how very much this blog has changed over the last 5 years (I’m sure we’re all very glad that I don’t use the word “Yay!” every other word I say now). For that matter, it is just now striking me that the blog is 1 month short of being 5 years of age! It’s funny, I still remember the day I started my blog.

Because such a large milestone is to be occurring soon, I have a few plans for the blog:

I am officially starting up my V1 again! Without this fellow, this blog may never have even started! I’m not entirely sure “how” I am going to run it (Like longest living, or several generations), but this bad boy will be started up later today!

Secondly, I have been raising tamas for over 6 years now, and over that time, I have gained many great memories, and so, every few posts or so, I am going to tell of a memorable tale of the days of yesteryear (Or basically my life story, whichever you want to call it). Prepare yourself for some very long posts!

One more somewhat unrelated point I wish to quickly address is that I will be gone over this upcoming weekend. I am going to a very fru-fru party for my wealthy relatives (6 hour drive ). It will be a very nifty weekend, but I won’t be back until late Sunday. I leave on Friday, so I will more or less just be missing on Saturday.

Last thing I wish to bring up is that I do plan on adding photos possibly starting as soon as later today! Lute and Chao can finally be internet superstars!

Speaking of Lute and Chao, the two of them are doing just dandy! Lute is now 8, and going on 9. The royal fluff-muffin herself got a few love letters throughout here recent years, but she is holding out for that special someone! She’s taking names, and digging graves, as a legendary zombie-slaying Kusachi once said.

Chao is being nifty and everything, For an oldie, she can jump rope like no ones business! Like Lute, Chao has a way with the tama-gentlemen. I think the king was smitten (A really old-ish word for flirting) with Chao, as he sent her money and make-up. You go, girl!

I haven’t yet decided on what other tamas to start running, but expect to see some attention for the V1, and possibly a new tama later today!

Aaaaaaaaand, that’s all, folks!

Hola TamaTalk!

Well since my last post, I did start up my good ol’ V1! I was pleasantly greeted my my charming Ojitchi (I think), or better put, the male oldie! He was 9 years of age, on generation 5, and is named Josh. I have the sneaking suspicion that I was refering to my first attempt at getting the oldest living tama when I named him, as he was also named Josh. Now that I mention it. that brings us to our first memorable story for the blog!

Several years ago (I want to say in 2009 or 2010), I decided that I was going to try go aim for getting the oldest living tama ever recorded! After some deep debate, I chose to attempt this feat with my V1, as it was simple, fun, nifty, and the reason my blog even came to be! I hatched the little fellow, and named him Josh. It was winter at this time, although I don’t know the exact day or month (I want to say November). He grew up to be a Ichigotchi, and later a Mametchi! Care continued for this fellow until about a week later, while I was bowling with some friends, he decided to evolve, and at a whopping young age of 8, he became an oldie! Things continued as fortunate for little Josh, In december, he came with me the the Kalahari hotel! He turned 20 while I was strolling through the hotel with him in hand. As he continued to age, word spread between some of my friends of what I was doing, and they offered encouragement to our cause. Unfortunately, not all good things last forever. At some point or another, the little fellow must have gotten un-paused, and passed away at the ripe age of 52. By this point, he averaged a lost heart every half hour in both stats (Possibly not quite that long). While I was waiting for my little bro to finish his karate lesson, I found his angel in my bag. It was a heart-wrenching moment, as I have grown so very fond of the little one, but I know that he returned to Tamagotchi planet, and has shared his tale of his tremendous period of time he spent on earth, sharing his many tales of our time together. All in all, it just seemed right to name my new attempt at the oldest living tama on my V1 after the original oldie. If you look back a while in my blog, you could find some of my documentation of Josh, although I will warn you, I was now too very great of a writer back then... or a good speller...

Back to the present day, I do have some (hopeful) good news. My friend (Referred to as Briana) might be starting her V3 back up again, I just need to get her a battery. If she does end up starting her tama up again, I will be updating about her tama every few posts or so. By the sounds of it, this may happen as soon as tomorrow!

Anyway, as far as things are with the tamas, there hasn’t been all too much happenings with Lute or Josh. Chao, however, has had an... interesting day. That king sure is persistent! He sent Chao more money, more make up, and oddly, a shovel! Maybe Chao should be the one taking names, and digging graves!

Also, something just occurred to me, ALL of the tamas I am currently caring for are oldies! Don’t worry, I don’t plan on keeping it that way. I still am undecided, but I plan on adding at least 1 more tama into the fray! Tamas, tamas, and more tamas, oh my!

Anyway, that’s all for now, folks!

P.S. Photos and theme songs are to come soon, maybe later today!

Hi-Hi!

So, I intended to post a quick update earlier today, but just my luck, just as I try to post, TamaTalk goes down! This sort of thing always tends to happen to me...

Anyway, all I was going to say earlier was that I did choose on a theme song for Lute (After what, 4 months now?). Anyway, without further delay, I present the theme of Lute: Aquarium Park! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcx3l2QgJps&list=PLMhpqY3dNpbjlLeqqGZas7aDG2vUgYo35&index=74

Getting to the present, I did get a chance to see my friend today, but she forgot her tama today. Oh well, looks like we'll just have to wait until Monday.

As far as my own tamas are going, I decided on another tama (possibly 2-3) that I will be running now, just to spruce up the news a little! I will be running my P2 for sure, but I will likely be running my Morino, and possibly my V2 if I feel I have the room. If I do end up running all of these, that will bring my current tamas running count to..... 6 tamas! Not quite 14 or 20+, but still quite a few!

Looking at my current running tamas, I have 4. Lute has been a total couch potato the last day or so! Tisk-tisk. She also turned 9, so she will soon be an oldie!

Chao is... Chao! Not a whole lot going on with her. Just the average day of the king obsessing over her.

Josh has been taking tap dancing lessons, and he is now a very slim oldie indeed! Lute could really look to him as an example...

And now, it is time to announce the birth of little wonder’s royal child. Now, what name would be fitting for the noble and famous child of a world renowned zombie slayer, the savior of all humanity, and the handsomest little flower of all time. There is only one and only one name that could be so majestic to fit such a noble child... Kululu!

Yes, Kululu is the son of the ever so famous little wonder, and is also the next tama I am raising! He hatched from his egg just earlier today, a young child who knew the world expected great things of him. This little guy is an absolute genius, even as a infant! After hatching, Kululu scarfed down 4 bowls of spicy curry, and then proceed to skillfully win 4 consecutive games with utmost grace! He then took a power nap, and awoke with the laughter of a mad scientist! This ought be to interesting!

Well, I must get going on my trip, so see ya’ all on Sunday!

Stay classy, TamaTalk!

Hi everyone!

Well the weekend went well, the party was nifty, the car ride wasn't half bad, and for the most part, my tamas saw a fair bit of un-pause time! Unfortunately, even after the great weekend, I still managed to fall ill this morning! *sniff* Not nifty one bit!

As far as tamas go, Lute became an oldie!!! Yayz! She is now 11, and she was scarcely paused over the weekend. Chao is now 24, and was only paused during mid day Saturday. Josh is 11, and had the same pause time as Chao. Bugzy (Morino) is still the baby stage, and only saw un-pause time on Friday. Kululu is in the same boat as Bugzy.

Also, I have my eye on a Tamagotchi P's on eBay, so I will keep you updated about that.

And now, to get back to my sleep...

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo TamaTalk!

Well, first things first, I didn’t win that spiffy Tamagotchi P’s, but I haven't given up just yet! I shall be the happy owner of a Tamagotchi P’s!

As far as my tamas go... well... not much to say. I was rather ill yesterday, so only Lute and Josh saw any time un-paused. Both of which are now happily at the age of 12 now! You better watch out Chao, these young’ins are catching up to ya!

Now that I have the present all caught up apon, let’s take a look into the past, with another story of yesteryear. This time, I will share the tale of my first tama.

This story starts all the way back in 2007. It was March at the time. Just a week before, I had gotten the game Nintendogs, and I was greatly enjoying it thus far. This being my first experience of a virtual pet (Other than Chao from the Sonic series), and I quickly grew to love the concept! A week after getting Nintendogs, I was up in the big city again, and began to ask my parents if I could get one. It took a little bit of reasoning, but they did say yes without too very much trouble. When I got to the store, hoping to get the V4.5 model I recently saw advertised, I was happy to see they were there, but they were $20, and my parents said that we should wait to see if we can find one for a cheaper price. Fast forward until we were next up town, and unfortunately, there were none! None at all! We checked all the big stores, and they were all sold out! Not nifty! I was about to give up for the day, but we had to run to Walgreens quick, and, by a stroke of luck, they had 3 left, all V3’s! Me and by little bro got one (Which is now the red V3 that Lute is currently running on!). After about 5 minutes of trying to get the time and day, my first ever tama hatched from its egg, a baby girl, who I named May. May’s infant life consisted of me trying to figure out how to care for her, as well as trying to show my brother how to care for his (He didn’t end up keeping his at this time, but he got another later that year). After an hour, May became the beaked tot! Needless to say, when I first saw my tama evolve, I was in for quite the surprise! I ended up having school the next day, but since I didn’t know a pause feature existed, I left poor little May at home all day. My mom did know how to feed and clean up after her (And she does now know how to pause any tamas that I may forget to pause), but she had to work too, so she only really got to feed her once throughout the day. The following day, me and my mom went to present to another school about children with poor vision (Me), and (After an hour of frantically thinking “Why isn’t she waking up!?!”), May evolved into the beaked teen, admittingly, I wasn't really sure if she evolved at the time, as the beaked tot and teen look almost identical. A few days later, she evolved into Kuchipatchi! At this point, I thought that a tama would not so much transform as much as grow as they age, seeing as I had the beaked characters all the way through May’s life (This would actually be a cool idea for a tama!). May stayed around for 2 more days before leaving. She left weighing in at 20 pounds, 5 training bars, and about no money to speak of! ANd, of course, the next day or so, I found out about the pause feature! How ironic! May may have lived what is now over 6 years ago, but I will always remember and cherish the time I shared with her, as she was, and will always be, my first ever tama!

Now that my novel is over, I bid you farewell, noble TamaTalker!

P.S. Yes, photos will be coming SOON!

Didn’t think you could get rid of me that easily, did ya?

Overall, the last few days, and for that matter for the next day or two, I have/will be busy preparing the current version of my game for beta testing (That will likely be taking place over the weekend) , and so I have been pretty busy lately. But now that it is the weekend, things should be able to start becoming more lively again!

Other than my own updates, I haven’t much to update about my tamas. Lute bought a cupcake! Although, I REALLY am hoping to find a chest with her soon to help start getting her into shape! Chao got mail, but guess who it was from..!. Josh is, well Josh.And Kululu... I don’t know what to say about him! Oh, what a... colorful little bunch I have here!

Anyway, expect to see some more often updates this weekend!

Hola la talkers de tama!

So, it seems i’ve been gone a few weeks now, hasn’t it? What can I say, where I live, we have had a sort of “eternal winter”, as it has just now been getting to feel like we winter is ending. We even still had snow up until a few days ago! No me gusta!

Also, if you’re wondering why I am all of a sudden talking in Spanish... well, don’t be. I’m just being my random and flamboyant self! ☺

Oh, and did you know that if you hold the Alt button on the keyboard, and type a number, you get a nifty little symbol?! ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ ← Those being numbers 1-30ish.

On the topic of tamas, a few of my oldies have seen some un-pause time over my 2 week absence, but seeing as I don’t have them near me at this time, I will update them in my next post.

You know, perhaps I should invest in one of those nifty little pocket planners, you know, the ones that help let you notice that little ringing sound in the back of your mind, telling you that you are forgetting something of the utmost importance...

Well regardless, It's a me! My tama craze always seems to set in at the most inconvenient of times, and just to make matters worse, I always seem to get distracted long term during the absolute best times for blogging (My third missed summer in a row -_- ; ) But that isn't of importance now, 'cause I'm here, and I have no intentions of letting the upcoming exams ruin my fun this time around!

Well to kick things off in a good way, I started by plopping batteries into my V1 (Josh), V3 (Lute), V4 (Chao), Uratama, as well as my P2! I also plan to get some batteries into my beloved mute angel!

Well, the first to see some action was Lute the V3. Seeing as I had her with me more than anyone, I was quite worried that she may have gotten un-paused at some point before the batteries gave way, but to my pleasant surprise, dear Lute has fared well over the months! She is hopping around at the pleasantly plump age of 18. All I can say if that she reeeeeeeeeeally needs to look into some weight watchers or something, my gosh!

Josh the V1 didn't fair so well... At some point during my absence, he was called back to the world above, leaving behind his blessings to the next hero of the stars, James... who I later found out to be a girl... Jamie it is! Jamie is the ball-tot, just rollin' around the screen without a care in the world!

Chao the V4 is also doing mighty fine! I do worry about her, though. She has been hanging around Lute quite a bit lately, and she has started to become a little... plush :lol: She is also the ripe age of 25!

Uratama is doing well too, but she is evidently far less forgiving than the others... she just keeps starring into my soul with those big glossy eyes... those eyes... it's a thing of nightmares :eek:

And although I have the batteries in already, I haven't actually started up my P2 as of you (I'm such a bad dood :3 ), but I'm sure such won't be the case for very long!

Well, it's time for dinner, so I'll post in more detail a little later!~

Mid-terms and blizzards and moving oh my! The last few months have been nothing short of one event tightly following another! I am more than glad to say that things look like they will be calming down a bit from here on out, which of course means I can actually run my tamagotchis, AND blog at the same time! *Happy Face*

Boy has it been a while, though. Not quite as long as several of my past absences, but probably the longest time away in which I regularly had intent to blog, but just didn’t have an opportunity arise. That and setting up a Minecraft server takes quite a bit out of you. (Should anyone be interested I will likely be putting the server IP in my signature before long).

Well, the first thing I noticed when I came over to my blog is that blogs can now allow comments! If it isn’t already by the time you are reading this, I will be making my blog comment open for anyone who wants to chime in with a bit of insight or advice.

But enough about the petty details of my everyday life, let’s bring out the stars of the show! Our first star is the wonderful P2 that I always seem to end up running whenever I start blogging again. I think it’s needless to say that the P2 is easily among my all time favorite Tamagotchis. There was an egg left behind from the last time I ran my P2 (Seen in above posts), so I set the time for daylight savings, and before I knew it, the egg hatched into a darling baby girl! I have named her Rose, because she is as cute as a rose, and the fact that I was playing Mario Kart Wii at the time, and was racing as Rosalina at the time. I tell you, Rose is a needy little lady! It was a bit of a wake-up call, as I forgot just how overly needy vintage tama babies can be! Well, little Rosie has been around for what is now her third day. She is definitely becoming a gullet (Don’t take after Lute, PLEASE!), but unlike Lute, she is actually doing a pretty good job at keeping in shape, despite eating every fifteen minutes, I've never seen someone eat that much rice! Otherwise she has acted up only once thus far, which is good, but she’s getting in the habit of not washing up before bed, which is not so nifty. >,<

Our second superstar is Lute on the V3, who is now 16! Lute is, well… also chubby! She went to the market and bought them out of cookies three times yesterday! I reaaaaaaly don’t think someone her age needs THAT many cookies… But she also did a little bargaining, and got herself a treasure chest! She hasn’t opened it yet, but hopefully there be something inside to help with her diet…

Next is Chao on the V4, who is now 27! Chao is… well Chao, like always! Even after her long vacation, the king is still chasing after this lovely little tama! Just yesterday, he sent her 600 gotchi! If Chao keeps getting money like this, then she’ll be rich in to time! Unfortunately, she too is plump, and too needs to get some weight watchers… What? I like to spoil them, alright?

Our last star for the moment will be on the Tamagotchi that started this blog in the first place, my V1! Unfortunately after hatching a new egg, I happened to look away as the gender showed. I was pretty sure it was a boy, so I chose the name James…. It was a girl…… Jamie it is! So James… er, Jamie has lived a pretty quiet life so far. She became the ball totler within an hour of hatching, and just yesterday she became Ichigotchi (~Strawberry!~)! Admiringly, she isn't quite a supermodel or anything, but she is on much better track with her weight than Lute or Chao, and is absolutely adorable!~ Also, I just relized that I had already posted a bit about Jamie in my previous post, but oh well.

Lastly, I am currently signed up in the Angel VS Devil group hatch! I haven't quite started her up yet, but I'll be hatching her a little later today! :3

One last thing, now that commenting is a GO, I’l like to have a little poll, quite simply, I don’t quite know which Tamagotchi to run now, even though I do want to run another one or two. So, from this list of all my Tamas, just let me know what one(s) you would like to see me run (Now with pictures!). Here’s the list of all the Tamas I own, keep in mind that I am already running a few of these as seen above:

P2

Angelgotchi

Morino (FOrest)

Genjitchi (Caveman)

V1

V2

V3 x2

V4

V4.5 x4

V5 x2

V5.5 x3

Music Star x5

TMGC+C

Tama-Go x3

EnTama

UraTama

Hope I'm not forgetting anyone :3

Well, see ya later!

I'll have more on my other Tamagotchi's tomorrow, but for now, here is today's post for the Angel VS Devil hatch! Enjoy!~

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, getting some batteries for my Angelgotchi proved to be a lengthy effort, but none the less, I'm ready to start. Better late than never!

I set the time, and before I knew it, a sweet little angel ghost rose from her grave to greet me! She looked up at me with an exited twinkle in her eyes, and so she became Twink. Little Twink isn't quite like all the other angels, though. She is often too shy to even speak up for herself, and even too timid to spook the candy hungry bat burglar. In other words, Twink's sound chip has became inactive in recent years, meaning she cannot make a sound, nor can I help scare away the bat, as the "motion senser" is actually a sound senser, but me and Twink don't let this little inconvenience get in our way, as even though she may not be able to speak, she can still like a perfectly healthy life as an angel!

After a bit more than an hour, Twink began to mature from her ghostly form to that of the first step of her transcending journey to becoming an angel. Her wings have just started to come in, and boy is she overjoyed about them! She spends most her free time now weaving through the shooting starts in the beautiful clear night sky, and when she returns from her star weaving, she spends most her time in the kitchen eating every jelly filled doughnut and chocolate heart she can spot! After an exhausting first day of her journey, she flew up as far as the eye can see to rest her head on the coucheny clouds far above.

And I too should get some rest, we have an eventful journey ahead of us!

No pictures today, but I plan to have some tomorrow!~

It’s been a few Mario Kart packed days, but we’re back for a full update this time!

Well, let’s start with perhaps some of the biggest news I’ve had for a while, I just won a Tamagotchi ID L for just $20! It may not quite be the Tamagotchi P’s what I had my eye on, but a good condition and beautiful pearly while ID L for that kind of price was just too good to pass up! Unfortunately, it will likely take 2-4 weeks to get here… but it will be well worth the wait! From what I hear, the ID L makes for a great tama to blog about, and I simply love the idea of getting all the character stamps!

But for the time being, let’s focus on what we do have, opposed to what we will soon have…

Let’s start with Rose the P2! I have been trying to keep her nice and healthy, so it wasn’t surprising when she became the healthy teen! I was hoping to strive for Mimitchi, since she was the first tama that I ever raised on my P2 (Which you could probably find about 10 pages back or so), but I’m a little worried that it wasn’t meant to be. Her hearts have dropped to zero once more since when she was a baby, but more importantly I managed to miss a discipline notice (Curse thou Mario Kart!). Not all is lost, though, I’m pretty sure she still has a day to grow as a teen still, so hopefully she will feel the urge to be naughty once more (How backwards :/ ).

Up next is Twink the Angelgotchi! I have kind of taken to the habit of keeping her around with me wherever I go, and so even though she was unable to scare away the bat burglar, and was only able to get a single praise, Twink became the healthy teen, and then the healthiest adult, the chestnut angel! Fingers crossed for getting the twin angels!

Next up is the proudly plump little lady Lute! As you can likely tell from her intro, that chest didn’t help much as far as weight loss, in fact it probably hurt more than it helped. The chest ended up giving up 600 gotchi, which Lute promptly used to fund a digging expedition in our backyard! We didn’t find much of value, but what we did find is a disturbingly diverse arrangement of cakes buried in our backyard! It’s things like this that make you wonder who in the world took the liberty of burying so much cake in our backyard, and more importantly why? And for that matter, I still have no clue why Lute took it upon herself to taste test each and every one of them! My gosh!

Next is the little princess Chao! Yesterday marked her 30th birthday, and so the king took it upon himself to send her chocolate hearts and roses! It’s a little late for valentine’s day, Romeo! Elsewise, she decided to check out the shopping district to see if there was anything of interest to buy with her ever growing bank account funded by the king, and decided to splurge on one of those newfangled stereo systems! My goodness, for someone her age she sure likes to party! She is now 31 years old!

As far as Jamie goes… well I sort of forgot to unpause her since Saturday, so she hasn’t seen a whole lot of change since my last update on her.

On a similar note, I have been sorta kinda unpausing my UraTama for a while over the weekend, but I’ll start those updates in my next post.

And on that note, it’s time for me to take my leave (Slowly inches towards Mario Kart Wii…).

Latest posts

Back