Bella Luna - A Tamagotchi Blog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys!

Well my angel evolved into the helthy teen!

Also my P2 departed earlier today. ;) I started him up earlier today (I'm hopeing for Mimitchi :pochitchi: ) It is a baby right now!

Well that's all for now! :(

I'm sorry i've been lazy about updateing my tamablog lately. On wendsday i'm going to great america for a few days! :D I can't wailt! Anyway alot has happened with my tamas...

P2. Is the healthy teen!

Angel. Is Futagotenshi (Twin angels)!

V1. I put new batteries in it a few day's ago! It's a baby girl now.

V5.5. Are teens.

Color. Is a Memetchi! :D

Also, me and a few of my friends entered the contest on Music City! If you see any of our bands, please vote for us! Our names are...

TL0123

TL7542

TL7543

Yes I know our names are lamost the same but it's easy to remember! We are all Mametchi's! :ph34r: (You can tell we all like Mametchi!)

Well, that's all for now! :D

Once again I'm sorry for my overall lazyness of not updateing in a few days! I leave for Great America (Six Flags! More flags, more fun!) tomorow at 7AM!

Well dispite me not updateing, my tamas have seen a large amount of un-pause time!

P2. Evolved into Zukitchi (I have NO idea how that happened!)! But the good news is that I get another go at Zachi!

V1. Evolved into Hinotamatchi (The fireball teen)

V2. Is 5

V3. Has 8/9 in training

V4. Evolved into Ringtchi (Apple teen)

V4.5 (Green). Nothing new. I just un-paused him!

V5.5. Had 3 babies! They are tots now!

Music Star. Is 5. I plan on letting him become an oldie so I can fill in all the characters on Music City!

Color. Had a baby girl! She is a Chamametchi now!

Also my parents said I could get a Tama-Go at a Targes on the trip back! 0It will defidantly make the 3 hour trip home go much faster!

Well that's all for now! :furawatchi:

Wow! Once again I haven't updated in weeks!

Anyway on the trip back from Six Flags we did stop at Target but they didn't have any Tama-Go's! :D ;) I ordered one offline and it will be shiping out anytime between today and a few weeks from now!

Also I have been playing my tamas a fair bit latly. Here is an overall update on them!

P2. Is 11. He only has 3/4 on training and has dropped more than one hart in happy and hungry, so I don't think i'll be getting Zachi.

Angel. Departed a few day's ago. This time, i'm simplly testing out the most basic way of getting Lucky Unchi-Kun (Also known as the Lucky Poo)

V1. Had a baby girl. It is the onion teen now.

V3. Had a baby boy! I named him Max. He is still a baby.

V5.5. Had 1 baby! He's a Mosetchi (Tot) now.

Music Star. Evolved into Rextchi! A few day's after that, he had a baby girl. Now I'm trying to fill out the character chart on Music City by getting the un-healthy characters as well al all the oldies. She is a Ringtchi now.

Well, that's all for now! :eek:

I'm back!

It's odd, I have been on TamaTalk lot's the last few day's. I guess updateing my blog just slipped my mind.

Anyway I have quite a few updates for my tamas!

P2. Is 15. He is really getting needy lately!

Angel. Well I failed at getting Lucky Unchi-Kun (Also known as the Lucky Poo). :( I started my angel back up ,hopeing to get Ginjirotenshi (a.k.a. Ginjiro Angel), but I ended up with Kuriten (a.k.a. Chestnut Angel). Unlike all previous times I had Kuriten, I don't plan on letting him evolve into Futagotenshi (a.k.a. Twin Angels).

V1. Evolved into gozarutchi :gozarutchi:

V3. Evolved into the rain drop tot.

V4.5. Had a baby girl!

V5.5. Evolved into Mametchi! As soon as that happened, I fed him the golden bean and he became a pirate dude! :D This morning, he maried a Jewltchi and had a baby boy! The baby (Named Star) is the star tot now!

Music Star. Evolved into Makiko!

Color. Will be able to mate tomorow!

In other news my Tama-Go STILL hasn't come! :angry: It's been almost a month!

Well that's all for now! :kusatchi:

I'm not even going to try to defend myself this time, but after 2 months, i'm back!

Anyway i'm starting it off slow this time. I have my Angel un-paused (It departed a few day's ago so I have a baby angel) and entered it into a groop hatch. Besides that I might un-pause my P2 later.

Wall, that's all for now! ^_^

Boy the life of a soundless Angel is a tough one indeed! She evolved into the helthy teen last night. Unfortuneatly, I forgot her for a few hours, only to find her with 0 happy and hunger. Poor little Angel. Anyway dispite her sevrial care misses, I still paan on her becomeing the twin angels!

Sigh... The last few pages of my blog is mainly me coming back and leaving again. Hopefully, this time I really will keep updated!

Anyway I am currently playing my Red V3, and my UraTama, but I also plan on starteding up my P2 and Angel soon!

Max (My V3) is currently a Gaijintchi (Also known as "Bill"), althrough, I tend to call him Bill insted of Max. Anyway, Bill is a 6 year old famous Sumo Wresiler! :p He is living up life in the big league and making big gotchi along the way!

As for Ura (Obviously my UraTama) he is just living his day's hopeing for the matchmaker to come knocking on his door. He is very pasionate and is a porfesional brick-breaker and quite welthy, dispite working for minimum wage.

Well, that's all for now! :kusatchi:

No comment...

Well, yes i'm back, and unlike the list 5 TIMES, I am here to stay! What makes this time different from all the rest? Simple, SUMMER! Yes, summer is a mere 2 weeks away, and with all but 1 finals test remaining, I actually have some spare time!

To start things out, I am playing my first tama, my red V3, but this time, as a quest for the oldest tama ever! It is the pink totiler, but I cannot recall the name as of now. Jenny (V3) is doing well, 18 pounds and 2 training.

Other than that, I have a freshly started angel, my old pal Mimitchi (P2), and a very angry caveman (Genji) going, with a bug (Morino) on the way!

Well, my bro is trying to steal the computer as a (Speak?) type, so I will give a better update tomorow.

TAMALOVE IS BACK!!! AND THIS TIME I MEAN IT!!! :D

See, I told ya i'd be back!

I can't really type up a detaled post right now, as I was gone all day, and need rest for a test tomorow. I have un-paused my V3, my P2, and my Genji. All in all, not too very much has happened, outside of some training and disiplin. I will give a better entry tomorow!

And, now for the ever-so-famous quote I end off most every post with,

I'll post more later!

P.S. Since the update, the smilies in the corrner of the older posts has been messed up. Ignore the smilies from the blog before this post!

Sorry for not updating the last few days. School almost being over is sort of bitter-sweet. I only have 7 more days, one of which being a half day, but I have exams, tests, essays, and projects to do before that time!

Anyway, here is a summary of what has been going on:

P2. Is a 12 year old Mimitchi, healthy and carefree like always. She spends a lot of her time just being cute! She is rather independent for the most part, only loosening a heart every 45 minutes of so. I have high hopes for her to stay with me to or close to the end of the school year!

Angel. Is, like always, living the hard life of a disabled tama. Without sound, it is easy to forget about her for periods of time, resulting in dwindling health. She is a totiler now, and enjoys doing her little bouncy-float all over the place.

Morino. Is doing decently well, for the most part. He unfortunately fell into a deep slumber in un-clean surroundings, so I’m sure I will see a decline in pep in the near future. It is still a little baby bug, but is striving to grow into a much larger insect.

Genji. Has had little un-pause time lately. At the young age of 10, he is already suffering from poor health defects. His hunger dwindles is little time, and his self-esteem is in tatters! Still, he enjoys thromping around with his club.

V3. Has a “interesting” story behind it. For ages now, I have wanted to run an oldest living tama with my first tamagotchi. Now long ago, I started just that, with Jenny, my V3. Well, to make a long story short, Jenny had a name change! No, not by the infamous “Name Glitch”, and technically not officially, but to me anyway, yes. I decided to go with a beautiful name, representing something beautiful. My brother helped me with that. Recently, he has been watching Naruto episodes on youtube. Since I do like some of the older episodes, I watched along. After only a few episodes, I had a favorite character, Hinata. I really feel I can relate to her in a variety of ways. We even have the same birthday! That’s when it hit me, I could name my V3 Hinata. Of course, the name is 1 letter too long for the V3 name screen, so I will just call her Hinata anyway! Hinata means “sunny place”. Anyway, Hinata is 2, and is a teenager now. My care hasn’t been perfect, but for the most part, she has gotten pretty good care.

Color. Has finally gotten some un-pause time! I am going for longest living color tama, which is 83ish, or the oldest tama in general, which is 145. I had my previous generation get married, and begun my 2nd oldest tama journey. Being a baby boy, and since my other oldest tama I am running is named Hinata, I named him Neji. Being me, I wanted Neji to get all the happy signs early in life, so I already got the Tea, Popsicle, Happpihappi (Spelled right?) fruit, and the shooting star. Unfortunately, that leaves my little pastry at 70 pounds! Poor little doughnut! Or actually not so little doughnut! As I’m sure you can guess from “pastry”, and “doughnut”, Neji is the doughnut totiler now. I remolded his house from the full castle to the full cabin for a change of scenery, and the fact that I am going to stay at a cabin from June 11 to June 16! By then, he should more than be a senior.

~~~Bro Update~~~

Well, since my bro isn’t one who likes to type enough to maintain a blog, I will be keeping track of his tama-adventures, with him writing from time to time. Since I am doing this, I’m sure you can guess he is into tamas again (Like every other summer), for now anyway. He mainly catches the tama-fever come the beginning of summer, mainly due to the great amount of free time he has.

As of now, he is only playing his favorite tama he owns, his EnTama. It is the male meme tot, at age 2. As of the moment, I am not sure of his skill points, but he always tends to run the same set, 0 in one stat, 10 in another, a lot more in the remaining one, mainly due to the fact most of the games are hard and time comsuming. Because of this, he may be un-pausing his V3 soon. What keeps him from doing so is the fact last summer, his V3 caught the infamous “Ball Glitch” for no reason. It has since then been re-set (Luckally, he was only on gen. 1), still, he is a smidge lenient of giving it another go.

Eatherway, he will not be un-pausing any tamas today, due to the fact he has a friend over until 8PM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One last thing I would like to introduce in this blog post is a new segment called Ask TamaLove. As the name suggests, it is where anyone PM’s me any number of questions, and I will answer them all in my next blog post. There questions could be asking about my tamas, asking about tamas in general, asking a question about me, or, well, anything!

I do have another project that is nearly done, but I will share that later…

Well, that’s all for now!

PS. This was written yesterday, but I couldn’t get it on tamatalk!

I am sure glad school is almost over, because between school and my eventful life, my blog has gone days of no updates! -___-

Unlike my blog, though, my tamas have had much going on!

P2: Is an 18 (Actually 17) Mimitchi! Ironically, she isn’t too very needy, yet.

Angel: Is a totiler. She hasn’t seen much un-pause time, but that shall change tonight!

Morino: Has had very little un-pause time. I do, however, have a goal of having an adult before this time next week!

Genji: Has, again, not seen the light of day. He is just very needy happy wise. I fear his time is dwindling away…

V2: Had some batteries popped into it yesterday. I have a 2 year old fireball teen, with full training!

V3. Has, oddly, become the unhealthy character… uhh… I don’t know the name. The otter-like thing with a large nose, I guess. I was going to do oldest tama on this gen, but with the come of an unhealthy character, I may rethink that…

V4.5 (Green): WILL be un-paused, soon…ish….

COLOR: Is a Kuchipatchi! GO ORANGE SUPER SHINY PATCHIMAN DUDE!!!

UraTama: WILL also soon-ish-ly be un-paused, hopefully!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although this is a bit random, here is the story of my first tama!

My first tama was a red star V3. I recieved it March, 9, 2008 at 11:30 (Freaky how I can remember that, huh?).

I was imidiantly attached to my tama, but, unfortuneatly, I didn't relize how to pause, yet. After a few minutes of my and my bro hunched over the screen in out SUV, it hatched a baby girl. I named her May.

May's babyhood was partually spent just figureing out everything, and the other half was spent failing at serpass 30 on the music note game. -___-

Eventally, May became the beaked tot. And, with the come of bump, I actually had a chioce of games! I perfered music note catch, through.

The next day was school, so I had to leave May home. When I was gone, my mom would try to care for May, mainly cleaning up poo every now and again, and feeding it from time to tome. Needless to say, May wanted attention when I got home.

The next day, May became the beaked ball teen. That morning, I was doing a presentation out of school, so I could care for May for awhile. Needless to say, I was shocked when she took untill 10 to wake up!

The next day, May became a 20 LB. Kuchipatchi! I was very happy to see my first tama make it to adulthood! Through that gen did confuse my for awhile, as it made my think a tama would grow from a younger version that looks like it! What also surprised my is that, althrough I did get the unhelthy version, how did I end up with the helthy character Kuchipatchi!?! Oh well, i'm not complaining!

After a few more days of after school care, I came home to see May's angel. I was very sad to see her go, but I promised to never forget Mher, May, my first tama. She had 4 training bars, and was usally of a low weight.

I quickly started another gen, but I forgot it when I watched a movie, so it deaprted. I then learned how to pause it, and its all been uphill from there! (That is good, right?)

I posted this in another topic, but I felt it would fit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now time for fan mail!

Thank you RubyKuchipatchi98 for the kind compliments on my blog!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now it’s time for ask TamaLove!!!

No one yet? Remember, be it a question about my tama, a question about tamas in general, a question about me, or anything, just shoot me a PM, and I’ll be sure to answer it here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bro Update:

My little bro has finally caught the tama fever! He is currently un-pausing his EnTama, and his old V3! The EnTama is 6 (I think), and is a teen, while the V3 is still 0, but is the rain drop tot. Not too much to report on right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I can’t think of too very much more to add for now; other than I have some big plans that will be revealed soon, so keep an eye out!

Well, that’s all for now!

Finally I am getting into the groove of daily blogging again!

I guess I can’t say much has happened so far. Since yesterday, the only real updates I have to share are a few disciplines, and some age gain.

P2: Nothing to report…

All other Vintage tamas: Paused at the moment, but that shall change tonight (Funny, I said just that yesterday -___-; )

V2. Nothing at all to report, although it may have had the most un-pause time!

V3. Is nearing 7, so I really have to decide whether or not to do oldest living tama or now.

V44.5: WILL have a battery within minutes!

UraTama: ^___^

COLOR: Is livin’ the life of a super patchi person!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bro Update:

He has actually been sort of dedicated to this tama thing now! He decided to do back-to-back V3 oldest tamas with me, and ironically, they are opposite genders! Anyway, Ninja (V3) is getting moderate care, not perfect, but pretty good), and is still the rain drop tot. His EnTama… is a 9 year old teen… -___-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I promised some upcoming surprises, and I am ready to share them with you!

The first one is a weekly Tamagotchi Newsletter called The Daily Doughnut!

A main artical (Usally new info about current or past tamas, info on upcomeing tamas, or if nothing eles something like 'TamaLove754's TamaZone Blog reaches 10'000 vewers!!!" (I like that one! ).

Tama-Blog of the week A revew or a current Tama-Blog. It can be from TamaTalk, Tama-Zone, or anywhere eles on the web! I'll also add a link to the blog!

Tamagotchi Revew It's a revew by me or someone eles on a tamagotchi model (V1, P1, Color, Ext.), A tamagotchi character (Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Ext.), or a tamagotchi website (TamaTalk, Tama-Zone, Music City, Ext.).

Ask TamaLove754 This one is pretty self explamitory. PM me a question on TamaTalk or Tama-Zone and there is a high chance it will be posted and ansered.. (If in the first few weeks I don't get any questions I'll use some questions from around TamaTalk, Tama-Zone, or eleswhere on the web.).

Cross Word/Game This one may now be in every issue. It's pretty much a Tamagotchi cross word.

Next is a tamagotchi information website I am working on called Tama-Knowledge! The goal of Tama-Knowledge is to have one place anyone can go to, to find information on every tamagotchi. I do need writers to help me out on this website, so if you are interested, please PM me!

Lastly is a new forums website I will be making called Club Tama. Club Tama is based off of the existing Club Tamagotchi, exclusive to Japan. I plan to have various user levels, level privileges, $Gotchi$ Points, a shop to use those points, popularity points (An idea in progress, based off of Tamagotchi Party On!), and much more!

Of course, with all these projects going at once, I will need lots of help, so if you are interested in helping with any of these projects, please PM me!

Please know that it may take time to get all of this up and running, and that I still plan on being most active around TamaTalk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I think that’s about it!

IT'S FINALLY SUMMER!!!

After ten months of hard hours of school work, summer break is finally here. I do appologize for my prolonged absence. End of the year exams and celebration clutched most of my free time. Come the start of summer came a week long vacation up to northern Wisconsion! Only a day after getting back came my relitives, closely fallowed by my aunts 80th birthday. Any remaining time was swamped with cleaning, packing/un-packing, babysitting, brothers sports, and, well, resting. Now, however, most of the hype of early summer has passed, and now I am left with several weeks before another vacation.

As of now, I am running all of my vintage tamas. They are a nice batch of tamas to start up the Tama-Fever again! Althrough, only the angel has anything to report on, and it sure has a story!

My angel grew to be the unhealthy teen, in hopes of finally getting to be the cactus angel. At this time, only hours before she became a teen, it was the day of graduation at school. Angel decided to stow away in my pocket and enjoy the half day with me, and she sure did! I had all morning to show her off to the world, and she even poked out of my pocket to get in the graduation picture! If you look closely, you can actually see her in the picture! So cute!

I paused her the next day, or so I thought! She un-paused herself and became the chubby angel! The next day, she departed. And that is the screen she stayed at untill half way through the vacation when I felt like starting her up again. The next week or so she was off and on pause, untill just 3 days ago, on wendsday. I was babysitting some younger friends of mine, with angel once again at the unhealthy teen stage. What happened? Well lets just say tamas and plasma balls don't go together... She plasma ball sent a shock wave through the keychain of my angel, zapping both me and my angel, who didn't take it well. She reset herslef! 3 days later, she is the unhealthist adult, hoping to soon become a healthy Otenoten! She is 4, and receving pretty good care.

Well, since I just typed up a novel on my angel, I think I will cut off my post here.

Expect more tomorow!

Welcome to my new blog, The Rebirth of V1 Yay. For those of you who have been around TamaTalk a few years, you may remember my old, 27 pages, rarely about a V1 blog, V1 Yay. After some updates to TamaTalk, it unfortunately closed. However, its legacy shall not go forgotten, and said legacy will now live on in its proceeder, The Rebirth of V1 Yay.

So, now time to recap what has happened in my absence… school, nuff said. Put simply, between school and a plethora of other life happenings that are far too complicated to address as said moment, I was rendered unable to maintain a blog. However, with life calming down, and school nearing a close, I feel its prime time to start a new blog!

Although I have been away from blogging for some time, I have been caring for my Tamagotchi’s on and off throughout by absence. To start off, here is my current list of Tamagotchis, most of which will see some spotlight in my blog at some time:

P2

Angelotchi

Morino (Forest)

Genjitchi (Caveman)

V1

V2

V3 x2

V4

V4.5 x4

V5 x2

V5.5 x2

Music Star x4

TMGC+C (Color)

Tama-Go x2

Entama

Uratama

My actual first blog post will be in the next post, but for the moment, I have a question to ask, which tama’s would you like to see me run first? I am already running my 2 V3’s, my V4, and my P2. I will take any requests at any time throughout my blog, as well as I will take group requests (Multiple requests at one time). I will begin any first requests no later than Friday.

Please issue all requests visa PM.

As for now, however, this introduction post seems long enough for now, so I hope you enjoy reading my blog, and from the famous closeting words of my first blog “I’ll post more later”!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that my introduction in done, time to start blogging!

In most my blog posts, I will devide them up into a few sections, one for blog updates, one for Tamagotchi updates, one for friends Tamagotchi updates, and one for everything elese.

As for tamas I am currently running, I have both my V3's, and my V4 running.

V3 (Red): This was acctually my first Tamagotchi, which I got way back in 2007, but I will get into that more in an upcomeing blog post. I was preveously trying to achieve to get the worlds oldest Tamagotchi on this tama, but things went... bad, so I am giving the oldest tama record a third go (Again, more on this later). Jem (Who is most certainly not Gem) is currently a 5 year old Mametchi with all 9 training bars.

V3 (Green): Was once my brothers tama, but he isn't into tamas anymore, He currently is a 3 year old Violetchi, which seems VERY out of place for a male tama with the name Ninja.

V4: Is currently an adult tama who's name I do not recall. She has a 5-star ponytail, which is nifty.

I have, however, recieved a request to run my Tamagotchi Color, so I will be starting that up tomorow (I sure hope I have some batteries XD ).. I also plan to possably start up my P2, Morino, and/or UraTama within the next few days.

Next I will go over by friends and famally Tamagotchi log section.

As I said before, my little bro-dude isn't a tama fan at the moment, but my friend (Who I will refer to as Briana) is currently into tamas. Briana oridginally had a music star, but it kinda...uhh...blew up. But, I did just win her an orange V3 off of ebay for $20 today, and it should be here in less than a week!

And, I suppose that is all for the moment. Posts should start becoming slightly more discriptive from here on out.

I would like to let everyone know that my old blog Vi Yay, and this blog will be merged in the near future. I will still be blogging the same way I currantly am, but it will make veiwing my past blog easier. Just remember the the blog name will then be "V1 Yay", and my currenlt blogging will be on page 27.

First of all, I would like to thank OldSchoolTama for not only unlocking my original blog, but also for merging my two blogs together. I really appreciate all you have done!

Since the two blogs were merged, I decided to read through several pages of my older blog posts, and I wasn’t sure whether or not to shed a tear, or burst out in laughter! I was such a bad speller back in the day, and I seemed to completely disregard the presence of grammar, not to mention I started nearly every post with YAY! It was both heartfelt and humorous to read my old blog posts.

I would also like to add that I will be adding pictures to the blog within the next few days, however not all blog posts will have photos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as actual Tamagotchi updates:

P2: Is a toiler. I decided to name the little prince Royal. This little dude is quite the trooper!

V3 (Red): Is just chillin’ and livin’ the spoiled life of an oldest-Tamagotchi-to-be.

V3 (Green): Is just romping ‘round the screen. Ninja did visit Jem for awhile, but Ninja is just so competitive, and challenged Jem to a game of strength nearly instantly. What a bittersweet relationship!

V4: Little miss pony tail is devising devious plots to become the supreme overlord of the universe, or to get married, whichever comes first!

I will be getting batteries in by Color, and possibly one other tama later, so I will update more on that later tonight.

Sorry for now getting another update up yesterday. I did get batteries in my Color, as well as my Green V4.5.

V3 (Red): Has turned 6. Not much more to say about this lil’ dude.

V3 (Green): Just still romping ‘round.

V4: Still lurking in the shadows, being devious and evil-like.

V4.5 (Green): I decided to take a fresh start with this one. She hatched into a little dudette, who I named Jade. After bouncing off the walls for an hour, the little sweetie became a tot. This little trooper tagged along with me to school today!

Color: I also started fresh with this little one too. She hatched into a baby girl, who I will call Tina. She got 4/7 happy symbols as a baby, the shooting star, the tea, the popsicle, and happyhappytchi. She quickly became the little wasabi child. She is currently enjoying a blissful life high up in the mountains, in a log cabin.

I also plan to unpause my P2, and possibly my Morino over the weekend.

I also plan to upload the first few pictures to the blog tomorrow, if not tonight.

It’s funny, when I have the whole weekend to blog, that’s when I don’t end up blogging. How strange…

Anyway, I was running several tamas on Saturday, but only my Red V3, V4, Morino, and Color on Sunday.

P2: Been paused since Friday.

Morino:

V3 (Red): Is currently age 8.

V3 (Green): Has been paused since Saturday. No new news.

V4: Somehow became an oldie at age 8! How is that even possible!?!?!

Color: Evolved into an adorable Chamametchi!

I would type more, but I am not feeling very well…

Latest posts

Back