Bella Luna - A Tamagotchi Blog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have un-paused my baby music star and have started up my P2 again! I'm not sure who I'm tring to get on my P2 yet. Maby the secret Character or the beaked adalt, But if that dosn't work out I may try to get my plant tama back! I just love having him around!

Well as I was typeing the parigraph above Brandon (My baby Music Star) got sick. It took 2 doses of medicine to cure him. Hmmm... It usally only takes 1 dose of medicine. Odd...

Anyway here are my tama updates!

P2. Is a baby!

Angel. Is a healthy little Pukuten!

V1. Is 4!

V4. Is... 8! Yikes I didn't know Memetchi was so old!

Music Star. Is a baby boy!

Color. Is 4! Shimashimatchi will be able to have a baby eather today or tomorow!

Well that's all for now!

A good deal of stuff has happened to my tamas in the last day!

P2. No change

Angel. Is 9 and is starting to become needy

V1. Is 5

V4. Is 10! Yikes if the matchmaker dosn't come soon she'll turn into an oldie!

Music Star. Is now kikitchi (The monkey teen)

Color. Had a baby girl! She is Sakuramotchi! (The pink tot with a leaf on her head)

Well i've also decided to unpause my Green V4.5, my Globe V4.5, and my Red Carpet V5.5! Here are thier stats!

Green V4.5. Is a teen! (I'll look up the name later)

Globe V4.5. Is the beaked tot

Red Carpet V5.5. Are adalts. They will be able to use the dateing chanal soon!

Well that's all for now!

Yay! After setting the time ahead of my V4 the matchmaker finally came! She had a baby boy! I wonder what I'll name him... If you have any ideas let me know!

Well that's all for now!

This morning I mated my V5.5! It had 3 babys. 2 meme babies and a patchi baby. About half a hour ago they evolved into tots. There now bounceing happily across the screen!

Besides that my poor little Pukuten is starting to get really needy! She just lost 1 hungry and 2 happy in 10 minutes! I just hope she can atleast stay untill the weekend.

One more thing that I wanted to post is that soon a special project will be going on on my Tama-Blog soon! Now I can't say much but it will be put into effect very soon! Any ideas what it is?

Well that's all for now!

Quite a few things have happened to my tamas since this morning!

P2. Is the unhealthy teen (I'm not sure if I should get my plant tama or a different adalt...)

Angel. Well something unfortuneate just happened... My poor Pukuten left me about half a hour ago . Im going to miss her. I'll probable start up my angel again tomorow. About a day later I stasted her up again! She is a tot now!

V1. Left the baby girl. I named her Anna and now she is the tot with a bump on her head!

V4. Left the baby boy! I named him Yoshi! He is the raindrop tot!

Color. Evolved into Memetchi!

Besides that I've been taking poor care of my angel in hopes of getting the unhelthyst adalt. I hope I get him! He is the only non secerate character left for me to get!

Well that's all for now!

Well today has kind of been a lazy day for me and my tamas., but some of them have been growing!

P2. Evolved into Takotchi. This kind of suprised me because I was sure I was going to get Kusatchi (My plant tama!). Still he's cute and I havn't had him for a long time so I'm happy he's back! He looks kind of like Takoten (The unhealthy angel teen)! Speaking of which...

Angel. Evolved into Takoten (The unhealthy teen)! Things are looking goos as far as me geting Oyajitenshi (Unhelthyst adalt) but I may get Taraten (The lip angel). If I do get Taraten I'm going to try to get the secerate character Sabotenshi (Cactus angel)!

V4. Evolved into Hinotamatchi (Fireball teen)!

Well that's all for now!

Only a few things have happened tama-wise...

V1. Evolved into young Mimitchi! :unsure:

Music Star. Had a baby boy!

Ok you know about a week ago when I said I had some projects in mind... Well I think it's time to tell you all one!

The Daily Dohnut!

Confused? Well it will all make sence in a minute! Anyway I'm going to start up a tamagotchi mewspaper called 'The Daily Dohnut"!

It will contain...

A main artical (Usally new info about current or past tamas, info on upcomeing tamas, or if nothing eles something like 'TamaLove754's TamaZone Blog reaches 10'000 vewers!!!" (I like that one! ).

Tama-Blog of the week A revew or a current Tama-Blog. It can be from TamaTalk, Tama-Zone, or anywhere eles on the web! I'll also add a link to the blog!

Tamagotchi Revew It's a revew by me or someone eles on a tamagotchi model (V1, P1, Color, Ext.), A tamagotchi character (Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Ext.), or a tamagotchi website (TamaTalk, Tama-Zone, Music City, Ext.).

Ask TamaLove754 This one is pretty self explamitory. PM me a question on TamaTalk or Tama-Zone and there is a high chance it will be posted and ansered.. (If in the first few weeks I don't get any questions I'll use some questions from around TamaTalk, Tama-Zone, or eleswhere on the web.).

Cross Word This one may now be in every issue. It's pretty much a Tamagotchi cross word.

Well wjat do you think? Any ideas what I should add? I'll be sure to let you all know when the first issue is posted!

That's all for now!

This morning a few things have happened to my tamas.

Angel. Evolved into Oyajitenshi (Unhealthyst adalt)! Now I've had all of the normal characters! All I need is a few secerate characters! I'm hopeing that Oyajitenshi will evolve into Otonoten (One of the secerate characters I need to get).

Color. Had a baby boy! He evolved into Ahirukutchi (The boy totler you get on even generations)!

Well that's all for now!

Well to my delight my blue V5.5 (Used to be my little bro's) was able to use the dating chanal for the first time in over a year (My little bro didn't like it very much...)! I maried off his kuchipatchi to a princes tamico! It was kind of cool to see the parents leave. He had a Nazotchi as a parent (He maried my V5 back before it reset)! Anyway they had 3 eggs, 2 Mame babies and 1 Patchi baby. They are bounceing all over the screen right now! Cute as can be!

One other thing about my tamas. My poor Takotchi (P2) and Oyajitenshi (Angelotchi) are getting VERY needy even at thier young age! I hope they stay for awhile! Thier quite cute!

Well that's all for now!

Sorry for not updating last night of this morning! Yesterday I had a doctor appointment that lasted longer than expected and this morning I was so tired from yesterday that I slep in and didn't get time to update! Anyway here is what has happened to my tamas!

V4.Evolved into Gozarutchi (Ninja adalt) (I know he's very unhelthy but this is only the 2nd time I've had him (First time last summer on my V1))

Color. Evolved into Young Mametchi!

Besides that my angel and P2 continue to become needier and needier every day! There loseing harts fast the my angel's AP (Angel Power) dosn't stay full for long! But I love thoes little tamas!

Well that's all for now!

Sorry for not updating this morning! I've been a bit busy lately. Anyway here is what has happened to my tamas!

V1. Evolved into Tarakotchi (I know he is a very unhelthy character but it's been awhile since i've had him)

Green V4.5. Had a baby boy!

Red V5.5. Evolved into the paperatzi family! (I havn't had them in awhile!)

In other news my angel and P2 are still with me! Still getting needier all the time! I'm still wondering how long they will stay!

Lastly the first issue of The Daily Dohnut will be coming out soon! I'll be sure to let you all know as soon as it dose!

That's all for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some good news! After 3 days my Angelotchi Oyajitenshi finally evolved into Otonoten! He is still as needy as Oyajitenshi so I dought that he will be around for too long.

Well that's all for now!

Sorry that I didn't get a chance to update today! I've been kind of busy latly! But I have some good news! I have a 5 day weekend! Well it did start today but I was still busy today! Anyway quite alot has happened to my tamas!

P2. Sadly departed today. I'll miss that little guy. I havn't had a chance to start him back up but I probably will tomorow!

Angel. Is still getting needier! I highly dought he will stay the whole weekend .

Green V4.5. Left the baby boy! I named him Jhon. I havn't had time to unpause him yet.

Globe V4.5. Had a baby Girl!

Fireball V4.5. Had a baby Girl!

Color. Evolved into KiroMametchi!

Well that's all for now!

In the last day I've had 2 tamas depart. My Globe V4.5 and my angel. My V4.5 must have departed when I was watching a movie yesterday. Also my poor angel was 11 today. He was very needy and emptyed all of his stats very quickly. He was still nice to have around.

Well i'll post the good tama stuff in the next post...

Well in my last post I posted the bad stuff so this post is all about the good stuff! In the last day quits alot was happened to my tamas!

P2. Is a baby

Angel. Is a baby

V1. Is 5

Green V4.5. Is a baby boy

Globe V4.5 is a baby girl

Fireball V4.5. Is a baby girl

V5.5. Evolved into a mousetchi (It's a totler). Also there was only 1 egg!

Color. Is a baby girl

Wow! That's alot for less then a day!

In other news yesterday I started up my GBA tamagotchi! Here are there stats!

Tama 1. Is a Marutchi (Ball tot) named Angel

Tama 2. Is a Marutchi (Ball tot) named Trixie

Tama 3. Is a Kinahmontchi (Ball tot with a lump on it's head) named Sammy

Well that's all for now!

Well since yesterday all of thoes babies have evolved into tots! Well here are my tama stats!

P2. Is a tot! It also has 1/4 training!

Angel. Is a tot

V1. Had a baby girl!

Green V4.5. Is the beaked tot

Globe V4.5. Is the beaked tot

Fireball V4.5. Is the round tot with arms and legs

Blue V5.5. Are adalts!

Music Star. Is the dohnut tot

Color. Is 1

In other news the first issue of The Daily Dohnut will be coming our eather later today of tomorow! Be sure to stay tuned for when I post it!

That's all for now!

Well since yesterday a few things have happened to my tamas...

Angel. Is the unhe;thy teen (I'm deturmened to get the cactus angel!)

V1. Is 7

One of my V4.5s. Evolved into UraYoung Memetchi (Sorry I forgot which one. They are still asleep!)

Color. Evolved into Chamametchi! Also there is a small photo of 2 people next to my Chamametchi! I'm gussing it's for Girls Day (March 3rd) in Japan! I'm also gussing that something like this will happen for Boys Day (Nay 5th) and the Moon frstival (September 15th)!

In other news I seem to have fallen behind with the first issue of The Daily Dohnut. I'm not quite sure when i'll have the first issue out but i'll try to get it done soon!

Well that's all for now!

Since this morning quite a few things have happened to my tamas...

Green V4.5. Is Daiyatchi (Jewl teen)

Globe V4.5 Is UeaYoungVioletchi

Fireball V4.5. Is UraYoungMemetchi

Music Star. Is nonopotchi (The bad care male teen)

Color. Has 6/7 happy items! Now I only need the Shooting star!

Well that's all for now!

Sorry that i've only been updating once a day latly. School as wel as life is just plane busy around here! Even when I have the chance to un-pause my tamas my brother is on the computer all the time latly going on Club Penguin or on FaceBook (He is far to young for that! :p ). But my personal problems aside, a few of my tamas have evolved!

P2. Evolved into the beaked teen (I'm deturmened to eather get the pink verson of kuchipatchi or my plant tama again!)

Angel. My sweet Pukuten has returned! She's such a cutie! ;)

Color. Didn't evolve yet BUT I did manage to get all of the happy items yesterday! Since then i've been playin the king game alot (It pays really well! :D )!

In other news since i've been jam-packed with school exams latly i'm still unsure when the first issue of The Daily Dohnut will be making it's appearance. :( But like always i'll be sure to keep you updated!

Well that's all for now! ;)

Latest posts

Back