Big Decision Ahead

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say she did drugs! That would be horrible!

But thanks for trying to help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Live with your mom. Religon sucks.
That didn't help. You just offended me. I am really religous and I am NOT forced into it. Please don't judge something you don't know much about. :mimitchi:

Live with your mom. Religon sucks.
No offense PoisenedV: But that probably offended almost everyone in this topic or on tamatalk. Keep rude Comments to ur self or dont say anything! And you wouldnt even be here right now on earth on tamatalk with out Heavenly Father or Jesus Christ, So you need to show them some respect and not say that what they created sucks. Because they created you and so you must suck! By the way, I could report you for saying something that offended someone or more people. I wont do it. But just keep rude comments to urself!

Look, my mom smokes and drinks sometimes. She's not a bad influence; if anything she's a cause and effect of what happens when you make bad choices. As they say, there's no love stronger than mother and child. I think you should try living with your mom.

I would say live with your dad, because who knows? you said your mom drinks sometimes, right? well, what if she gets drunk one night, and she passes out and has to go to the hospital? who would take care of you then? I am not trying to critisize or anything, but if you have a nice family already where you are, why leave them? I agree with TamaXTREAM :wacko:

I think you should talk to your step-mom about it.

And say it's better for you to live with your father.

That you don't want these bad influences.

And also tell her it's a health hasard(with the smoking).

Just enough so she understands why.

Hope I help! :blink:

\\T.luvfritos99//

First off when you say your mother smokes and drinks how much? Almost all of the adult comunity has a few drinks once in a while. Now if everyday she is drinking then yes I think living with your father is a better choice.

hehe i'm LDS TOO!!

well i also think its better to stay wit your dad.

you said you feel more comfotable wit him

so i think you should

and you can always visit your mom too

i think your dad would be better.just remember what peson you would rather be like.

Your dad sounds like a really good person. Try staying with him, even though your mom will be upset. It's not healthy to live around your mom when she's doing those things; they could reflect on you some day and that wouldn't be very good.

I hope you make the right decision, ta!

I say stick with what it is good for your well-being, physically and mentally, not what would be "fun." It sounds like your dad and the family you have with him is organized, has the religious base you'd like to have, and they can support you in all aspects. Your mother sounds a bit unstable and like she does fun things to win you over--I'm sure if you were living there you wouldn't be doing fun stuff all the time and you'd have to deal with her lack of religion and her smoking, etc.

That's just my opinion... I could've chosen to live with my dad when I turned 14, but he couldn't afford for me to live with him (otherwise I would've because although he couldn't provide as much for me as far as material things, emotionally he was more supportive whereas my mom was emotionally abusive). You have to do what's right for you.

Well, my parents are divorced. My dad remarried, and I live with my dad, stepmother, stepbrothers, stepsister, and real sister. I am 12, and when I am 13 I have to choose who I am going to live with until I am 18.

The problem is, my mom is not religous. She smokes, drinks sometimes, and is pretty much a bad influence. I go down to her house every summer, and she takes me to do alot of fun things, (disneyland ect.) she even told me that she cries at night when i am not there with her (talk about making me sad for her) She has been married 3 times, counting my dad.

On the other hand, my dad and family I am living with is great! They are LDS (latter day saints) they have really high standards, and I have been baptised and am a devoted LDS member. Though we don't get to do fun things that often, I am more comfortable around them. I am never pressured to do something that would be bad for me. (drinking, ect.)

I am leaning towards living with my dad, but i think it will break my momma's heart. HELP!
That's a tough decision. I think you should live with your dad and tell your mom that she needs help or she should quit her habits. Until she does, I think you should live with your dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back