BIG IDEA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY IS BANDAI GOIN TO MAKE IT!?!?!?!?!?!? I really want them to. ;)
i don't mean that they are going to make it but i think it's a great idea and Bandai will know that lots of people here supported it. However, i do think that bandai will make it. but yes i bet in 6 months they'll make it. ;) thanks

Interesting idea. But how is Bandai going to organise this with all the different mobile carriers around the world? And how will we pay for all the messages we send?
ok... but here in the tamaphone you don't need to pay, and you comunicate with your friends, not your family?!

Interesting idea. But how is Bandai going to organise this with all the different mobile carriers around the world? And how will we pay for all the messages we send?
We wont need to pay its like a toy that you can communicate on not a cell phone?!!

You guys are soo kool for supporting meh and adding new ideas to this I really think this idea will go a long way!

:eek: :huh: :p :D :D :D :p :huh: -_- :angry: :( :p :D :D :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are soo kool for supporting meh and adding new ideas to this I really think this idea will go a long way! :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: :D :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r:
If my idea doesnt go a long way I will b real sad

That sounds like a great idea, but it probably wouldn't sell.

People use cell phones, and computers for those so a tamaphone wouldn't really be of any use to people.

That sounds like a great idea, but it probably wouldn't sell.People use cell phones, and computers for those so a tamaphone wouldn't really be of any use to people.
no but what if you communicatte with someone you don't know. I think the tamaphone is a rockin' idea!

Well yes, but texting on phones you're communicating with friends, and MSN/IMing, you're communicating with friends.

There's the OPTION of talking to someone you don't know, but you don't have to.

Well yes, but texting on phones you're communicating with friends, and MSN/IMing, you're communicating with friends. There's the OPTION of talking to someone you don't know, but you don't have to.
but on a phone you have a PHONE NUMBER, here you connect and your frined receives a messge!

Edit: i write too fast

Last edited by a moderator:
I still don't see the difference, but okay.
I mean, in the mobile phone u have to either dial the number, or find it in your address book but in the Tamphone you first connect once, than you can connect when your friends are far away!

Well yes, but you can program a phone number into your phone as well ..

That sounds like a great idea, but it probably wouldn't sell.People use cell phones, and computers for those so a tamaphone wouldn't really be of any use to people.
But if you cant affored a cellphone or if your like to young to have an msn or cell then like 7-12 year old kids would LOVE the tamaphone so yea! Also it would be better then a cell or msn cause you can still have your tamagotchi pet!

[SIZE=10pt] :p :p Omg well I was thinking these past couple of weeks Bandai should make something called a Tamaphone or a name like that. Anyway the 'Tamaphone' should be like a tamagotchi but more interaction with your friends! Here are some ideas for the tamaphone:[/SIZE] 

1. You connect with your friends and then they get added to your friends list after that you could select that friend and send a message to them kind of like a text mesage!

2. The tamaphone should have little speakers on it so you could talk in to them and then you could send what you said to one of your friends kind of like voice messages.

3. When you get a voice message or a text message they could come to the mailbox like the one on the v4 tamagotchi. You could select a voice message or text message and you can see who they are from because it has your friends username on it!

4. You should also be able to send points and presents to your friends by using the mailbox you go to the mailbox to see the present or points one of your friends sent you.

5. You would know when you get texts or voice messages or presents or points because you would be able to select a ringtone but the ringtones should only have beeps no words but there could be songs and the words are replaced by beeps! ;)

6. The tamaphones would be safe for any age because you can only send messages to the people you have connected with so no mean people could send you rude or mean messages.

The tamaphones should be about $20-30 more then regular tamagotchis.

They should be 5+ so people over 5 years of age can play with them.

Bandai would sell millions of tamaphones that means billions of dollars.

If you think my idea would be cool please comment and if you think it has way to many down sides like it is to expensive also comment! Thanks heaps.

-TamaTalkHelp
Great ideas :p

In my opinion, though, that would make tamagotchis more like a cellphone than a virtual pet.

Love,

Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back