BIG IDEA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes, but you can program a phone number into your phone as well ..
but what if these 5 yrs old or something like that calls the firemen?

LOL i wrote somthing random

Last edited by a moderator:
um... then there's basically no virtual pet is there? it's just a phone and if you want something like that you should just get a phone and tamaphones would be much more expensive.... that's my opinion.

i think it could do without the voicemail, ringers and calls... i think the tamagotchi (remember, even if it's a tamaphone it should have a tamagotchi because tamaphone - tama = phone and then you can just go buy a phone) should be able to send little messages to people BUT ONLY WHEN CONNECTING like with pictochat on the nintendo DS. remember, it's not EMAIL, it's sending short messages. you can only send and receive them from a distance. it should still be able to fit in a pocket though.

so... is that helpful??? (not being sarcastic, im being serious)

um... then there's basically no virtual pet is there? it's just a phone and if you want something like that you should just get a phone and tamaphones would be much more expensive.... that's my opinion.
i think it could do without the voicemail, ringers and calls... i think the tamagotchi (remember, even if it's a tamaphone it should have a tamagotchi because tamaphone - tama = phone and then you can just go buy a phone) should be able to send little messages to people BUT ONLY WHEN CONNECTING like with pictochat on the nintendo DS. remember, it's not EMAIL, it's sending short messages. you can only send and receive them from a distance. it should still be able to fit in a pocket though.

It would have the virtual pet AND the phone. You could switch from like, Pet Mode to Phone Mode.

Plus, it would only cost $20-30. So you wouldn't have to spend $50-100 on a cell phone.

I think this is a great idea! Like, tama and phone mixed together. IT'S KOOL. I will buy one. When I get money xD

EDIT: I am creating a picture of what it looks like. I'll give you guys the link when I'm done.

there is a pet, and your pet is happy when someone calls it... if it's bad yur tama is mad... and tamaphones she said were 20-30$... is that more than regular? NO!

I love this Idea it is AWESOME I would so buy one or two or three or four or five or six! I love it!

Nice idea! Love it I would so buy one! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back