BIG NEWS NEW V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try these experiments:
(1) Just after you've closed the Passport password window in TamaTown, move the mouse so it's not on a valid destination on the map. (Move the mouse to Gotchi Station.) Press your Tab key. Notice a yellow rectangle highlights a location. Press Tab again a couple more times. Notice the yellow rectangle moves from location to location. My theory is that these are the only locations you will be allowed to visit.

(2) Right click on the bank. Then select "Zoom In" from the popup menu. (For best results you can do this twice.) You can use the mouse when the pointer is an open hand, to drag the TamaTown map around. Notice that some buildings are out of focus, and others are in focus. My theory is that the ones that are in focus are valid locations you can (or will eventually be able to) visit, and the out of focus buildings are there just to fill in the blank spaces.
HOW DO I ZOOM IN?

6. THE CHICK HOUSE OPENS YOU CAN

SEE IT BUT YOU CANT ENTER. FIRST

FIND THE TAMA TOWER GO DOWN

AND YOU WILL FIND A HOLE GO

DOWN A LITTLE AND TO THE LEFT

YOU WILL SEE 8 CHICKENS AND A

PINK TAMAGOTCHI.
ummm, you said a pink tama. So is the new v4 in color?

Anyway, if the tama hospital was ever going to open dont you think it would have a "Coming Soon" sign?

1hi34 is right it would of said coming soon!!!! and it looks different it is a little blery when you zoom in :ph34r: what ever

OMG! is this really true? if it is that is amazing! i am a big fan of tamagotchi and im very excited now!
that would be cool but she\he doesnt know for sure :D

NO THATS A LIE I READ THAT V4 WILL NOT CHANGE JUST NEW GAMES AND CHARACTERS FROM MY FREIND FROM CHINA TOLD ME :D :blink: :lol: :lol:
Few Q's what's Chinese for hello? Goodbye? Thanks? Ur welcome?

(I'm sorry but most kids don't have friends from China and btw- Tamas r made in Japan. And I know chinese.)

No Offense!!!!! :blink:

@ Chocosilver:
No, En Tama was released before Version 3:

Version 3 was released at the end of Janurary 2006, Entama was released November 2005, therefore meaning entama was released BEFORE V3.

Anyway, I think this person has mixed up some of the information, it seems to be about Tama Town events opening, maybe google said that stage 4 or part 4 of Tama Town is happening.

//Haze
oh, i wasn't reading your post careful enough, and i thought you said the v3 was realeased before the entama. Sorry for the confusion, Haze. Wont happen again.

:D Hello Nikki!

I luv tamas 2! I have a v2 and a v3. I find them so kwl n cant wait until tama 4 or 5 cums out it that is poosible!!!!

omg(e) u have gotta be kidding me!!!!

if it is true.....COOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Try these experiments:
(1) Just after you've closed the Passport password window in TamaTown, move the mouse so it's not on a valid destination on the map. (Move the mouse to Gotchi Station.) Press your Tab key. Notice a yellow rectangle highlights a location. Press Tab again a couple more times. Notice the yellow rectangle moves from location to location. My theory is that these are the only locations you will be allowed to visit.

(2) Right click on the bank. Then select "Zoom In" from the popup menu. (For best results you can do this twice.) You can use the mouse when the pointer is an open hand, to drag the TamaTown map around. Notice that some buildings are out of focus, and others are in focus. My theory is that the ones that are in focus are valid locations you can (or will eventually be able to) visit, and the out of focus buildings are there just to fill in the blank spaces.
:mimitchi: I can see every thing now. :mametchi: Thanks! :p :D :p :eek: :) :rolleyes:

Sorry, but that's fake.
I agree. Has anyone else noticed that the author of this topic (giancarlo11) has not responded to our follow-up posts? This person also hasn't made any other posts on TamaTalk, at all. S/he just showed up one day, made this one post, then completely vanished. This sounds like someone just having fun; playing a big joke on everone.

Realy dats so cooooooooool!!!!!!

:wacko: ^_^ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back