BIG NEWS NEW V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG NEWS I GOT IMFORMATION FROM GOOGLE NEWS ABOUT THE NEW TAMAGOTCHI V4.
1. THE TAMATOWN HALL OPENS.

2. THE TAMA HOSPITAL OPENS GUESS

WHAT YOU DO IN THERE? YOU TAKE

YOUR TAMAGOTCHI IF IT GETS MAJOR

INJURIES HAPPENING IN V4!

3. THE SEARCH FOR THE STARS BEGINS

4. THE GOTCHI STATION OPENS.

5. THE TICKET STATION ON THE LEFT

OF THE GOTCHI STATION OPENS

THERE YOU BUY TICKETS FOR

ADVANCED GAMES COMING SOON

TO TAMATOWN.

6. THE CHICK HOUSE OPENS YOU CAN

SEE IT BUT YOU CANT ENTER. FIRST

FIND THE TAMA TOWER GO DOWN

AND YOU WILL FIND A HOLE GO

DOWN A LITTLE AND TO THE LEFT

YOU WILL SEE 8 CHICKENS AND A

PINK TAMAGOTCHI.

PS: THE FIRST STAR IS ON TOP OF A

BUILDING TO THE LEFT OF THE TRAVEL

BUILDING. IN TAMATOWN

YOU'RE WELCOME :mellow:
[SIZE=21pt]V3 is the newest one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

It is not true. I am going to post this and leave because I dont want to get into a fight.

TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE!

I've seen v8's on ebay.
are you sure they are even real tamagotchis? A lot of people try to sell fake tamagotchis on Ebay. But if they were real, that would be awesome!

Some of this V4 news might be true but only if it has been confirmed by bandai. V4 tamagotchis will probably have alot of new features, items, treats, characters, games etc.

A new tamagotchi version usually is released every year. V3 tamagotchis were released about 2 months ago so V4 tamagotchis will be released in about 10 months. :unsure:

-sk8er girl-

BIG NEWS I GOT IMFORMATION FROM GOOGLE NEWS ABOUT THE NEW TAMAGOTCHI V4.
1. THE TAMATOWN HALL OPENS.

2. THE TAMA HOSPITAL OPENS GUESS

WHAT YOU DO IN THERE? YOU TAKE

YOUR TAMAGOTCHI IF IT GETS MAJOR

INJURIES HAPPENING IN V4!

3. THE SEARCH FOR THE STARS BEGINS

4. THE GOTCHI STATION OPENS.

5. THE TICKET STATION ON THE LEFT

OF THE GOTCHI STATION OPENS

THERE YOU BUY TICKETS FOR

ADVANCED GAMES COMING SOON

TO TAMATOWN.

6. THE CHICK HOUSE OPENS YOU CAN

SEE IT BUT YOU CANT ENTER. FIRST

FIND THE TAMA TOWER GO DOWN

AND YOU WILL FIND A HOLE GO

DOWN A LITTLE AND TO THE LEFT

YOU WILL SEE 8 CHICKENS AND A

PINK TAMAGOTCHI.

PS: THE FIRST STAR IS ON TOP OF A

BUILDING TO THE LEFT OF THE TRAVEL

BUILDING. IN TAMATOWN

YOU'RE WELCOME :mametchi:
Are you sure about all this? Do you have a link to the source? I've heard stuff that this is a LIE.

Haze,haze,haze.They are realesing the V.4 in JANURARY 2007! we are not saying that it is in 2006!!!!!!! :eek:

:D Hello Nikki!
I luv tamas 2! I have a v2 and a v3. I find them so kwl n cant wait until tama 4 or 5 cums out it that is poosible!!!!
Uh....Anyways,V4 should be coming out next YEAR,not this year.

I think ur just a huge liar about all this!

this just seems like a huge lie.............

ur a big :blink:

:D I couldn't be happier!! V4 is coming out i heard arounf January form what i gather . At www.tamagotchi.com they are taking votes for the tama skins. now i know why! V4 is coming out and the Bandi wants opions on the new skins. i voted the patriotic one!

this is seriosly kool ! B)

well just gathering info. if i hear more i'll post something more.

but remember once a week the skins change for the vote so choose something good cuz that's the new v4 skins!

hva ea kool day B)

applecutie23 :lol:

Try these experiments:
(1) Just after you've closed the Passport password window in TamaTown, move the mouse so it's not on a valid destination on the map. (Move the mouse to Gotchi Station.) Press your Tab key. Notice a yellow rectangle highlights a location. Press Tab again a couple more times. Notice the yellow rectangle moves from location to location. My theory is that these are the only locations you will be allowed to visit.

(2) Right click on the bank. Then select "Zoom In" from the popup menu. (For best results you can do this twice.) You can use the mouse when the pointer is an open hand, to drag the TamaTown map around. Notice that some buildings are out of focus, and others are in focus. My theory is that the ones that are in focus are valid locations you can (or will eventually be able to) visit, and the out of focus buildings are there just to fill in the blank spaces.
ACTUALLY Binary,They are the places that are yet Unrealeased.

ARE YOU SERIOUSE?!...the tama hospital wow thats sooo coolio, I like dramatic things like that are you serious how do we know its not a trick or some unconfirmed theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back