Birds.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lou nodded. "Oh, sure.", he said with a smile. "Right this way, madam..." He led her to one of the empty huts. "Here we are."

"Thank you, I enjoyed talking with you. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Leila smiled at him before walking inside the hut.

"Yes, I will be headed off now," Loki mumbled. She spread out her wings and flew back to her hut. Upon landing she turned into human form and walked into the cozy hut alone. Before she went in fully, she turned around and watched birds fly by for a minute or two.

She then turned around and closed the door to her hut.

Tiki flew back to the village, unaware that Brooke was following her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes, it was very nice.", he said with a smile and watched her walk into the hut. He just stood there a couple of minutes as if expecting her to come out, then left off to find his own hut and rest for the night.

Jake watched with a frown as Tiki disappeared with another unknown bird following behind.

Brooke saw the bird watching her and flew over to him. "Hi, I'm Brooke." She says smiling.

Tiki made her way into the village and walked into her hut.

"Hey, I'm Jake, do you live at the village?" Jake asked before he could stop himself.

"Kind - of. I can stay any time I like, but I don't. I keep an eye on the tree of power. It's home to me."

"The tree of power-?" Began Jake. "Oh, you mean that big one?" He felt a bit nervous. It was, after all, that tree that had caused him to burst into flames.

ooc: I don't know about you guys, but the tree of power being gone sort of destroys the plot for me. D:

Lou sat in bed, thinking and planning for a bit, then went to sleep.

[[i must agree, having the Tree of Power gone is disappointing]]

Loki woke with a start from her dreamless sleep. She had a huge urge--an urge to talk to someone. She ran [or, fluttered?] outside, her shining black eyes gleaming. She saw two birds in conversation, one bird's feathers slightly ruffled as though worried or stressed. A nearby hut's lights were on. Loki's was pitch black, and so was another's.

"I'll wait until tomorrow to pester someone; for the moment I feel tired." she mumbled faintly to herself, and stole inside.

[[The tree of power isn't really gone.]]

Brooke continued. "Every few years the tree of power is burnt to the ground. And the it regrows. I only stay at the village if that happens."

Tiki walked out of her hut. She slowly made her way out of the village.

Leila wasn't as tired as she thought she was so she desided to play around with her power by growing various flowers inside the hut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back