Birds.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It must grow pretty fast then..." Jake said. He wondered what dangers the tree of power posed. It could probably cause an apocalypse, if you really thought about it.

"Hey again Tiki, look I'll be off, perhaps i'll see you again later."

"Jake, the tree could cause a apocalypse depending on who's taking power from it. Thanks for the thought. C'mon Tiki."

"OK." The two walk back to the village.

Lou got up a bit later, and walked outside. He smelled the flowers Leila had planted from a distance, and turned into a hummingbird. He flew over to them, changed back, and sat down next to her. "Wow... Simply wonderful.", he said.

Ooc: I also thought that nobody knew where the tree was. /D

[[so the tree ISN'T gone?]]

Loki got up a while later and started toying with a small bowl of water, flinging the transparent content here and there out of boredom. She did this for some time until it became tiring, and splashed a bit on her face and waddled outside in her raven form again. Watching Tiki and Brooke, her eyes glinted and she hop-trotted towards them.

"Hello," she smiled, trying to make this introduction a memorable one, or at least a somewhat kindly one. She then turned to Tiki. "Oh dear, sorry about the previous experience we had. I never had such as a decent couple of seconds to ask for your name--and yours, too, my friend," she quickly added, now turning to Brooke.

Jake stood still, his heart racing. He had never said anything about an apocalypse, but thought it...

Leila jumped in fright from Lou suddenly appearing then regained her composure quickly. "Thank, that means a lot." She whispered softly and began to grow a orange-yellowish rose from out of the ground. "This is one of my favorite flowers, they're called Baby Romantica."

Lou said, "My apologies, I did not mean to surprise you, if I did." he leaned down and got a closer look at the flowers. "My... such beauty! Such vivid colours!" he looked up at her, smiling. "You truly are a skilled crafter."

"Oh no, it's nothing really, it doesn't have much to do with the skill I have but thank you anyway." Leila felt her face flush from embarrassment. "There are so many plants in the world, I find it quiet sad that no one really enjoys there beauty." She began, "It's a pity really."

Shrugging, Jake turned around and disappeared into the forest.

Ooc: I reckon it's time for something DRAMATIC to happen >=D

[[ Agreed. ]]

Brooke woke with a start she had one of her visions. Evil was coming their way! "BATTLE STATIONS EVERYONE!!" She yelled.

[[indeed!]]

Loki's eyes widened. "Brooke! What do you mean by 'battle stations?' I don't know what you mean!" Loki yelled to Brooke, sweating in worry.

"Get ready to fight, we are under attack." Just as she said it five goth like people appeared. "Their evil!"

Jake heard yells and turned. In the distance was the village. He sighed. what were they up to now? He jumped off the tree and changed into bird form in midair, instantly catching the updraft. He headed towards the village.

Lou smelled the flower contently. "Well, whether that is honesty or modesty talking, I still think your skill is great.", he said. He frowned a little. "And I will never understand that. Plants are beautiful. How can one not love them and appreciate them as we do?"

Loki was scared out of her wits. She looked here and there and couldn't find a single weapon.

Instead, she flew back into her hut, closed the windows, locked the door, turned off the lights and waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back