Blake Lewis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi_411

Reaction score
I think I really really like Blake Lewis, but I know I'm 15 years younger! I love his singing! And I've actally cleared out my tamagotchi-full-of-stuff table so I could make a table about him! I want to also see him in a tour. I had a dream last night, and it was about HIM! he waS AT my house! :D

Can anyone help with my problem?

kind wishes,

mametchi ;)

BUT i had a dream about him last night!
Oh, and one of my fav's:

Blake

And I really feel I want him to know me!
Just because you had a dream about him doesn't mean you'll never grow out of your obsession.

Why don't you just carry on enjoying his music [Or whatever he does] - I'm sure he has alot of people who like him alot.

lol, I have a friend at school who is OBSESSED with Blake, she has a srapbook with tons of pitures and everything. She says more than anything she wants a Blake bedspread. xDDD Lol, I really doubt you "love" him just cause you had a dream about him. Oh and just wanted to comment on the fifteen years younger thing....my dad was fifteen before my mom was even born, and they're married. Lol, anything is possible. I'm not suggesting you marry Blake, I'm just saying... and anyway, not to crush your hopes or anything but it's higly doubtful Blake will remain single by the time you're old enough to marry. I mean, he's pretty popular. I bet you'll stop being so obsessed sooner or later.

That dream you had was really a premonition. That's a dream that is really a look into the future.

I don't think that is a really big chance, unless Blake Lewis was from your hometown where you live in right now. Besides, sooner or later he will be rich or famous, be too busy because he may be making records (singles, etc.) later on..may be a chance you run into him!

lol, I have a friend at school who is OBSESSED with Blake, she has a srapbook with tons of pitures and everything. She says more than anything she wants a Blake bedspread. xDDD Lol, I really doubt you "love" him just cause you had a dream about him. Oh and just wanted to comment on the fifteen years younger thing....my dad was fifteen before my mom was even born, and they're married. Lol, anything is possible. I'm not suggesting you marry Blake, I'm just saying... and anyway, not to crush your hopes or anything but it's higly doubtful Blake will remain single by the time you're old enough to marry. I mean, he's pretty popular. I bet you'll stop being so obsessed sooner or later.
The only problem is , is that I'm asian. He'll never take asian. :D

my friend is obsessed with him she has pics of him on her binder! anyways about the dream i think it is a look into the future i have dreams like that all the time about people i know

my friend is obsessed with him she has pics of him on her binder! anyways about the dream i think it is a look into the future i have dreams like that all the time about people i know
He seriously wouldn't play neopets.com, go in a swiming suit and play bublle bath with my little borther through!

This is what Mothra thought:

[mametchi_411] Sorry

[mametchi_411] My computer crashed for a little bit

[mametchi_411] https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...0entry1344423

[Mothra] no problem   

[mametchi_411] Will you read it please?

[mametchi_411] Blake Blake Blake Blake Blake

[mametchi_411] opps sorry about that

[Mothra] Cute..   

[mametchi_411] What is?

[Mothra] your topic

[mametchi_411]  

[mametchi_411] But I can't stop thinking of him!

[mametchi_411] I really need help

[Mothra] It's a crush   

[mametchi_411] I think this is ACTALLY driving tamagotchis out!

[mametchi_411] no no,

[mametchi_411] I mean for ME

[mametchi_411] yEAH, ok, so I have a crush on him very well

[mametchi_411] https://www.americanidol.com/

[mametchi_411] https://www.americanidol.com/contestants/season6/blake_lewis/

[Mothra] now you know what it is to be a major fan. Hee-hee!

[mametchi_411] I never knew...

[mametchi_411] Go here:

[mametchi_411] https://myidol.americanidol.com/profiles/profile.aspx

[mametchi_411] And push the "read all"

[mametchi_411] Go to the top ten favorite idols

[mametchi_411] The definition of american idol was a copy of blake's!   

[mametchi_411] Did you see it??

[Mothra] yep   

[mametchi_411] nice

[mametchi_411] I meant this" https://myidol.americanidol.com/profiles/profile.aspx

[mametchi_411] You saw it?

[Mothra] yeah, I'm wandering around the site

[mametchi_411] That's good

[mametchi_411] https://www.americanidol.com/videos/?cat=27

[mametchi_411] Try finding Blake in them

BUT i had a dream about him last night!
Oh, and one of my fav's:

Blake

And I really feel I want him to know me!
It's just a dream. T_T

It doesn't mean you'll never grow out of your obsession over him.

That dream you had was really a premonition. That's a dream that is really a look into the future.
I doubt It

I have real premonitions and this doesn't sound like one

I've dreamt about meeting Miley Cyrus and Emily Osment three times now. They were fighting over me dicided whos little sister I was going to be.. xD Does this mean I'm going to meet them? Most likely, not. Just because you dreamt it, doesn't mean its happening.

Not exactly.

I had a dreaming about meeting famous people. It is very unlikely I would actually meet them.

Dreaming is a way for the subconsence [sorry for spelling!] to 'express' its self.

Dreaming about someone doesn't mean you'll meet them, or that the dream will come true, but that you have that person on your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back