Blake Lewis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to get this guy off your mind you are losing friends over it.

Stop watching/listening to his music for a bit. If you have some posters, take 'em down for a while.

It's just a phase and yes you will get over it, but if you replace his music with others it will die down quicker.

That way, your mind is more clear on the other things that matter more- like your friends.

After you get over it there's no problem of switching back to his music.

Breaks are good now and then- this is one of those nows.

You need to get this guy off your mind you are losing friends over it.Stop watching/listening to his music for a bit. If you have some posters, take 'em down for a while.

It's just a phase and yes you will get over it, but if you replace his music with others it will die down quicker.

That way, your mind is more clear on the other things that matter more- like your friends.

After you get over it there's no problem of switching back to his music.

Breaks are good now and then- this is one of those nows.
I really can't! I mean, I'm soo obsessed that I feel tamagotchis are no longer my thing to do! Well, I'm also on tamatown now, But I'm ALSO listening to blake! :)

It's just a crush. You'll outgrow your obsession sooner or later.
Celebrity crushes happen. You don't think you'll grow out of it because you're all over the place about him, but give it a few years and maybe a chance to get off the sugar rush lol.

It's a crush, don't worry, you'll soon grow out of it. (You've probably heard that about 50 times now)

BTW, who is Blake Lewis?

Well I love Blake too! He rocks! And I think he is a really good singer. Although I think Melinda is going to win. But sorry for being off topic! Well I agree u will grow out of it. I use to absalotly LOVE lEONARDO dECAPRO. Sorry if I spelt that wrong. I couldnt go to bed, think, or anything. But then I grew out of it. I was 8 or 9 I think. Its an obsesion. Its totally normal. And it does wear off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back