Bmaster HACKED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
er why r u going mental???

HEY i think the hacker is some one who has gotten banned from tama talk permenentley and wants to get revenge on tamatalk but too lazy to start a new acount. or maby some one who has been banned because some one reported them and they now want to get revenge on the person that reported them.

HEY i think the hacker is some one who has gotten banned from tama talk permenentley and wants to get revenge on tamatalk but too lazy to start a new acount. or maby some one who has been banned because some one reported them and they now want to get revenge on the person that reported them.
zoee358!!!!!she got banned because i reported her!

I had an account, pepe221 I got hacked and no one cared.......................................
awwwwwwwww now dont say that pepe i cared when u got hacked because i thought u were a nice guy i even made u 1 of my friends

u didnt deserve 2 be hacked and neither did anyone else it's nice that ur back because ever sence i saw that u been hacked i been lookin 4 u through all the posts 2 see if u came back and i just found out that footballers wive$ was u and i'm so glad 2 see u here again pepe

I think this topic has served it purpose... Please read here for info on "hacked" accounts.

*Topic closed by Admin*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back