Bmaster HACKED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and she was so close to becoming a tama max.oh well.now she'll just have to start a hole new account.then ill hack that one.

Do I have to post the letter again?, I'll report you then, real are not, that's what you are going to get either if you have been hacked or just lieing, how ironic!
thank u G+J.now your doing my jod for me.your getting Tamagirl4444 banned.

thank u G+J.now your doing my jod for me.your getting Tamagirl4444 banned.
I mean you, the account you are using!

YEAH WE KNOW YOURE THE HACKER NOW WOTS UR ACCOUNT
Okay she got back to her feet. But she is a suspect because the "hacker" used the .'s the same way tamagirl444 does, this is what i mean by investigation people! Information to the source just like CSI! I am disappointed in all of you especially you Kayla. I am just giving a small example that is all, but Kayla just give information here do not keep it private!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay she got back to her feet. But she is a suspect because the "hacker" used the .'s the same way tamagirl444 does, this is what i mean by investigation people! Information to the source just like CSI!
SO!TONS OF PEOPLE DO THERE '' 's '' LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!IM SO MAD!!!

Okay she got back to her feet. But she is a suspect because the "hacker" used the .'s the same way tamagirl444 does, this is what i mean by investigation people! Information to the source just like CSI! I am disappointed in all of you especially you Kayla. I am just giving a small example that is all, but Kayla just give information here do not keep it private!
what r u talking about y r u dissapointed in me i dont keep anything private that has 2 do with useful information.

SO!TONS OF PEOPLE DO THERE '' 's '' LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!IM SO MAD!!!
I meant periods!

what r u talking about y r u dissapointed in me i dont keep anything private that has 2 do with useful information.
Well why are saying to meet me in the chatroom, and all that! This should be information to the public to know about any hacking's and explanations to the crime, this isn't GOSSIP! And trust me this isn't a hacked account this is someone just very disappointed, very disappointed in you all!

SO!!!!!!!!!TONS OF PEOPLE DO THERE PERIODS THE SAME!!!!!!!I DONT LIKE U G+J!!!!!!!NOT ANY MORE.
Like this.you may.become a suspect. anyway!

Well why are saying to meet me in the chatroom, and all that! This should be information to the public to know about any hacking's and explanations to the crime, this isn't GOSSIP! And trust me this isn't a hacked account this is someone just very disappointed, very disappointed in you all!
well i tell u "meet me in the chat room" because i want 2 talk 2 u bout things that have nothing 2 do with hackings.

well i tell u "meet me in the chat room" because i want 2 talk 2 u bout things that have nothing 2 do with hackings.
Well the first thing you told me one time is hackings!

Well the first thing you told me one time is hackings!
well thats before i knew u didnt want me 2 tell u so u could tell other members because on a topic called TamatalkNews u told everyone 2 tell u everything so u could report it 2 admin.

well thats before i knew u didnt want me 2 tell u so u could tell other members because on a topic called TamatalkNews u told everyone 2 tell u everything so u could report it 2 admin.
Then It's settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back