Bmaster HACKED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Oniontchi has a point! hmmmmmmm............................

But, how do the people figure out the members passwords? I just don't understand.....

Mystery, but if you are a relative of any hackings let's start in-vestigating!

BREAKING NEWS:

In the last few hours, I was alerted that Lone Tree's account has been hacked. This is the 5th hacking in less than a month.

Lone Tree's account will be temporarily banned as soon as possible.

hmmm, you know how zoey358 was only banned for a week or a month or somehing? Well, maybe she came back and hacked even more people, and tried not to be seen that much on tamatalk.
well i pmed admin about something like that he/she said zoee358 was banned 4 a year.

BREAKING NEWS:
In the last few hours, I was alerted that Lone Tree's account has been hacked. This is the 5th hacking in less than a month.

Lone Tree's account will be temporarily banned as soon as possible.
how long ago was lone tree hacked

People who hacks are bored of their life. They definitely never heard of using their tamagotchi! Meow!

Can't you get your account back by sending your password to ur email then change it? I had my account hacked on neopets.com and I used 'Forgetten Password' form and changed it as soon as I got the password emailed to me.

hey zoe358 mighyt be trying to get revenge on the unexpecting members of tamatalk

(hint change ya password now mines impossible to guess)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey zoe358 mighyt be trying to get revenge on the unexpecting members of tamatalk

(hint change ya password  now mines impossible to guess)
it cant be zoee358 because her account is banned 4 a year

Lone Tree's been hacked???? OK guys, seriously. I don't mean to be evil, but think of some of the people who have been warned by Admin or one of us. (Think about the types of people who cuss in the Chat. I need a list of suspects, please, so if you don't mind, I'd like to send some people on a case into the chatroom to find offenders. I'll be in there too...)

i'm investigating Lone trees hacking i'm looking 2 see if shes online if so it may not be her.

but lone tree was in the chat room just now.

i think it was probably zoee358 who hacked. she is out to get lotsa people. a friend of mine on tamatalk got this big orange ! sign on her screen that said warning: zoey on it. i saw one of zoee's posts and it said she was banned. ;)

I am back....I knew I was hacked because I had 5 PMs that I did not send and then with out me doing anything got some how delated and my password it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!

I think it might be a good idea to pin up a notice to advise TamaTalk members to :

a) Change their password - now. Make it really obscure and something only you know - like the name of the dog your dad owned when he was 10yrs old or something similar

;) DON'T tell anyone what it is - even if you have friends who you know are members of TamaTalk too

c) Always remember to Log Out after a session and clear your on-line history, so someone using the same computer can't access the sites you have just visited.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

yay!!! lone tree is back!!!!!!!

(hint change ya password now mines impossible to guess)
This is Great! And your password must have been your account name right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back