Book of Eggs.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tama-GO

Well, I heard the evolution sound on my Tama-GO, and it evolved into Kuchipatchi! A character I have never gotten before on my Tama-GO. He also got to 99 LB, so I had to use the medicine on him and clean up his poo. Unfortunately, no pictures of that.

29f42ah.jpg

We also decided to go to TamaTown to log Kuchipatchi in the Tama-GO screen in your room. Well, ironically, our guest character was also a Kuchipatchi. Unfortunately, no doll.

I also deiced to Deactivate my Tama-GO. But first, a Goodbye pic.

spujp4.jpg

Gah, we had a 4+ hour blackout today and I got so bored, but now the power's back an hour ago. Hooray.

V4

Well, this is weird. I got a Shimashimatchi like I expected, but he's one years old. Oh, glitches.

dze88l.jpg

2q1h3sn.jpg

ngpvna.jpg

V5

Decided to deactivate the Minam family. Guess I got bored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, since school starts tomorrow, I deiced to run my Tamagotchi Suku. As I took it out of packaging, I inserted the batteries and pulled the tab. I was greeted by a few welcome screens and was taken to the the "Time set" screen. Then, I was told to choose my name. I just picked the star icon. I choose art as my main subject and choose Memebotchi as my main student. Immediately after, Ichigotchi asked to join my class. She thought about it, and she accepted! All for this post, will update later.

x6iykl.jpg

14985yq.jpg

Hey look, someone rated my log. I also found out that you can rate your own topics.

Tamagotch Suku

Got 100 Music points, 106 Phys. Ed. points, and 100 Arts points. I have 13 students in total now and have now moved on to Kakedashi rank (second rank). The new students were UraKuchipatchi (didn't accept at first, but came back), Zukyutchi, UraDebatchi, UraTogetchi, and UraFuwatchi. I also got Bagubagutchi (Mame family pet).

V4

Nothing much with Toad the Shimashimatchi. His skill points are 30 Intelligent, 41 Arts, and 97 Social.

V4

Well, Toad got his job today invitation today. But first, he said his good-byes to Mr. Canvas. Right after, he was taken to go through town and select the job he wanted the most. We passed by the Restaurant, Fire Station, Music Studio, and Carnival. We went in a loop until we deiced on the Fire Station, and they accepted him. The King gave him his Helmet and returned back home.

Tamagotchi Suku

I have 100 Music points, 106 Phys. Ed. points, and 120 Arts points. Two new students arrived today: UraMametchi and UraMemetchi.

ilgj84.jpg

V4

Took two pictures of Toad. One of doing his job and one taking a bath. The bath scene was so cute that decided draw it.

14c4lch.jpg

2ah8nl5.jpg

344xe1l.png

Tamagotchi Suku

Two new students joined. UraYattatchi and UraYoungMametchi.

Sorry for no update in hours. Had school and did some "homework" (A.K.A make mom sign papers).

V4

We played some mimic after filling up his hungry hearts. We lost at Round 6. We bought make up before and got a mirror from the shop. He then used the make up and came up close for us to see.

Before:

2lcqzc0.jpg

1675q39.jpg

After:

1zh06za.jpg

Tamagotchi Suku

UraYoungMarotchi and UraYoungMemetchi joined. Now I just need five more students to move on to the next rank.

Well, my V3 came A LOT earlier then expected (estimated date was September 20th). I hatched it, usual stuff. Got a boy Teletchi that I named "Ness". Played some Note. But before that, I downloaded it to see what character is was. It was YoungMametchi. Found out the buttons feel seriously more firmer then my other Tamagotchis.

11rroqu.jpg

351wi0j.jpg

2qs9ts3.jpg

iy28nd.jpg

Tamagotchi Suku

UraYoungYattatchi joined.

EDIT: Ness has now evolved into Mizutamatchi.

I actually deactivated my Tama Suku after Ojitchi joined. And I plan on deactivate my V4 once Toad gets married.

V4

Got Toad in his September seasonal animation with his backpack.

11r983s.jpg

vr7as8.jpg

2emd8cn.jpg

V3

Caught my Mizutamatchi rolling. Looks funny. Also put my blue shell protector on it.

35n4i76.jpg

Sorry for no update in the past. There was nothing to really log about. And school.

V4

Well, Toad became six years old today, so I cheated by setting the time to 9:59 PM and waiting one minute. Matchmaker appeared out of nowhere and deiced to offer a mate anyway. The mate was Ponytchi and we accepted. Fireworks lit up the sky and Toad had a baby girl.

1414c4w.jpg

V3

Ness is now a YoungMametchi.

9fptl4.jpg

I started up my Music Star today, because I never had a chance to get it past its First Generation. I decided to connect it with my Tama-GO. I connected it a million times until their friendship was at the maximum. Deactivated my Tama-GO after that. By the way, my Music Star is a 3 year old Memetchi named Meiko. Waiting until it becomes six years.

V3

Nothing really. Training is full, and I'm pretty sure that it'll become Mametchi. Should evolve tomorrow.

107uot0.jpg

jfd8d1.jpg

Forget about the whole picture thing.

V3

Well, he's three, but not evolving. Forgot that Asian programmed ones sometimes need more then three days.

V6

Well, this is weird. Whenever I go and see her Star Ranking, it keeps changing. It was 12th, then 19th, then 14th, then 7th. She has around 120,340,043 fans. Also caught a an awesome face while she was practicing.

30iuhzo.jpg

V6

Congrats to Meiko! Her Star Ranking is 2nd, and she has 131,810,879+ Tama Fans.

6zqzhy.jpg

o93eow.jpg

EDIT: She had her second concert for the day, and now her Star Ranking is 1st. Post stats probably tomorrow.

Well, Meiko had another concert, and she got her first ranking reward. The King gave her a pencil as another reward. Congrats to the Band Burntamp (Brunt Amp. One of the members was a Hinotamatchi). Pictures tomorrow after school.

V3

Weird. Thought Ness would evolve into Mametchi, not Violetchi. Oh well. Never got a Violetchi before anyway.

nq954y.jpg

Music Star

Yesterday, we saw a "Music Shop" in the shop. It was too expensive for us to buy. I also have the promised pictures:

10mlum9.jpg

V6

Meiko got her First Ranking Award for Pop Music yesterday. We also got a Mochatchi costume that is is wearing right now and a Boutique. We waited for someone to come, but no one did.

2irkhmu.jpg

14o7n77.jpg

20z41fa.jpg

6xyni8.jpg

162aeco.jpg

V3

Caught Ness with his seasonal animation. Should marry tomorrow.

hu4wo0.jpg

xer7tf.jpg

Now that Meiko's six years old, I deactivated her and re-activated my Tama-GO. He's only two years old now. Also decided to get a Tamagotchi Nano.

V3

I caught Ness coming up to the screen. I absolutely adore the quality of this picture.

2h3o8dy.jpg

Remember how I said that I wanted to make it past the second generation of my Music Star? I might have to hold of of that. Probably because of the constant praising. Plan to run my White V1 after the Ness marries, then deactivate. I'm just not so fond of the V3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back