Book of Eggs.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tabbed my Nano up and now running my Tama-GO and my V4. There the same as before; Toad the Shimashimatchi and my Ringotchi on my Tama-GO. I tried running my V4.5, but I just couldn't do it. Plan to possibly run my American V1 tomorrow morning.

V1

I ran my American V1 yesterday, but also had to take out the batteries for my Tama-Go. Sorry for switching my Tamagotchi on and off. He's a Marutchi now.

fvbtr4.jpg

V4

I caught my Shimashimatchi say his last good-byes to his Tsubutchi. I named her Daisy. I also have a group shot.

29qkxao.jpg

2la31nn.jpg

jsm0wy.jpg

dc9eae.jpg

Tamagotchi V1

Lynne became an Ichigotchi yesterday.

25u6yyt.jpg

Tamagotchi V4

Daisy became a Ringotchi, but before she was a Puchitchi. Want a Maidtchi.

n32oap.jpg

b46d8z.jpg

Group Shot as Teenagers:

2vb25u9.jpg

Daisy became a Maidtchi like I wanted, but I thought Lynne would evolve first. With 40 Intelligent Points, 43 Artistic Points, and 15 Social Points. Maybe that's why she has a straight face on.

2coo7dw.jpg

psydj.jpg

15oypo0.jpg

V4

Daisy got her job invitation. At first, we wanted to get a job at the bakery, rejected. TV studio? Rejected. Tailors? Rejected. It was only when we choose the airport we got approved.

V1

Lynne actually became a Kuchipatchi a little bit after when Daisy evolved into a Maidtchi.

dgntbs.jpg

When I came back from my shower, I saw that the matchmaker appeared on my V1's screen. She gave Lynne a Tarakotchi to marry and had a baby boy. I plan to raise the baby boy, then deactivate and start my V3 again. And after my V4 mates, I'll run my Tamagotchi Nano. Running my two recent Tamagotchi purchases or else it'll be a waste of money, even though I don't like the V3 games, I still like the charters.

V4

Maidtchi got married to a Debathchi today. I deactivated her and started up my Nano again. Got a baby boy.

V1

Really hoping for an Androtchi because that's the only character that I need other than Young Mimitchi and Tarakotchi. Took some pictures of my Kuchipatchi doing her close up:

28bd7vp.jpg

4hchw7.jpg

EDIT: Just now, I decided to run my V3. Paula is just the way she is.

Last edited by a moderator:
V3

Right after I set the time for my V3, Paula had evolved into a Decotchi. Not a Chomametchi, but still cute. And it's pretty cool that she evolved in the month of October.

mszthv.jpg

2qtlv7o.jpg

o5ce8l.jpg

amabms.jpg

V1

When I connected Paula (while she was still a Hikotchi) to Lynne, Lynne got her special V1 gift; Marakas.

j0jz4l.jpg

Tamagotchi Nano

He became a Mametchi yesterday.

2h3yi2s.jpg

V1

Named the baby "Sisel". He's a Kinakomotchi.

4gcue.jpg

I left to go downstairs to do some reading homework. I thought Paula would be alright, but she passed away. I pressed A and C to a new generation, but I got bored of it. But on the good side, I deiced to run my Genjintchi. Caught Sisel dancing.

1416w5k.jpg

2yosqy8.jpg

Tamagotchi Nano

A few days ago, my Nano ran out of batteries. I'm using the other batteries for my Genjintchi.

vxne6a.jpg

V1

Sisel became a Gozarutchi.

r88leu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back