Boy Puberty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it is correct information and it said maturely in an educational way, then yes, feel free to contribute to the convo. Please do not tell anyone anything too graphic, though. :D

If you do not feel comfortable in this discussion then please just leave the topic. This is an educational tool that is not intended to offend or make anyone upset. :D

Yeah not being able to move your arm has nothing to do with puberty >_>; That's just weird.

And I can help! Or you can just go back through this topic and see if your question is answered (there's 10 pages so I wouldn't blame you if you didn't)

Sorry, but i don't beleive you. I just can't. Boys i know are 12 and they don't have hair.

Sorry, but i don't beleive you. I just can't. Boys i know are 12 and they don't have hair.
Everyone is different.

Just like some girls get their period at the age of 8 [i knew one that did] others don't get it untill the are 14-16 [that would be me].

well, yeah. That is true. But he also said that his friend is nine and she had her period and she told HIM. Why in the world would she do that? I kinda think he is making it up.
Well, I remember these girls in my 4th grade class telling some guys about it [i found it incredibly stupid at the time]. So I don't know.

I guess it really doens't matter but oh well. xP

Like, all my friends who are boys know I have my period. They know because when I'm PMSy I tell them if they're bothering me in a mean, loud way... :wub: They tend to leave me alone for one week a month! :)

well, yeah. That is true. But he also said that his friend is nine and she had her period and she told HIM. Why in the world would she do that? I kinda think he is making it up.
Well actually even though it's very rare

a girl can get there period at 9.

And besides like everyone says, everyone

develops at different rates. A boy may start

growing under arm hair at 12 and another may start

at 15. Everyones different =]

he is 9 and he says he is getting hair. I don't believe it, Sorry, but i have my own opinion.

he is 9 and he says he is getting hair. I don't believe it, Sorry, but i have my own opinion.
Naw you don't have to believe it.

And who knows he could be lieing!

But were just saying that it is possible for a

9 year old to start growing pubic hair.

I started growing pubic hair

at like 11 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back