Braces

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i asked a lot of people if braces hurt, and they all said just the first day. Well ill Probably get them in February, Since i have to get X rays in January. Well I just wanted to know, do they really hurt? And one more thing..do i have to give up gum?
I have braces too. I have had them since June. When I was getting them, I was really nervous too, but don't worry! The first day it didn't hurt much for me but then later on I was a little sore but then that was it! There's nothing to worry about. You get used to it eventually. Think positive! Braces are fun when you get to pick colors and they also make your teeth straight. Most orthodontists say you can still have gum as long as it is sugar-free. As for me, I can't because I have jaw problems. Blah. =[

i find out on the 1st of April whether i am getting braces or a plate. Judging by the slow growth of my mouth, and the fact that my two 'demented' teeth have barely slid back into position at all, it'll probably be braces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back