BRAND NEW CHEAT I FOUND IT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL WHEN U OPEN THE CHEST AND IT IS A GIFT AS SOON AS U SEE THE GIFT RESET UR TAMA AND PRESS B THEN AGAIN FOR DOWNLOAD AND THE PRESENT IS IN UR ITEMS NOTE THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR POINTS!!!REPLY BACK A.S.A.P :D   :eek:   :D   :D
Why would we want to do that???????????????? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you buy the chest, and you open it you don't have to reset then download.You just open it, and even if you don't do that you can still get an item. I've gotten it before. Don't take the risk of reseting your tamagotchi!!
No no, She/he means the item will be there, and the chest will be too!

I have tried it. it's pretty cool. But when you reset,

do it as soon as your tama wakes up because when

you download it goes back to your tamas last wake up

or when it last evolved OR the last time you used infared

( you gotta connect a lotta times tho). Other than that,

this is a very cool tip! :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :D :D :furawatchi:

Kewl thanx~~!!~~!!~~!!~~!!

greengurl is my name(not my real name...lol!) if you wana be friends just mail me!

OK for anyone that has done this, if you chose to download so that you get the chest as well as having the new item, when you use the chest again - does it give you the same item again?? If so is there much point?

What do you guys mean by "download" ?

That's cool and all. Personally though I don't think it's worth doing 'cause there's too much risk involved in reseting your tama JUST so you can get a chest in your Items list..

Risk > Cheat item.

Ok im just saying some of you people on here are so rude ! and mean if the post is a rumor doesnt work or doesnt make sense oh well you don't have to read it at least the person was nice enough to share what she thought would work so please maybe get some manners and apoligize because i dont' frind in right and not just this post the post all over there people who think that they no everything and they think they know everything if you are hear to help then just help and stop being rude i think that who ever that was was nice enough to take the time and to bacically give you a freebe i might of not done that so chill with the rude mean and witchy ( :( comments because your just rude and your not very nice im not the nicest person but i th ink that it's completely unfair rude and unsmart to be mean to that person so thank you so much what ever your name is lol i appreciate that you would take your presicous time to do this and give tama talk a cheat but not all of tama talk just some needs manners i think you know who you are and don't leave me rude comments or messages's please i think that yoou should just listen and don't like be so rude thanks and if you have a problem message me and tell me but don't leave me anything rude or there will be more of a problem learn SOME MANNERS and also who do some people think they are telling people not to write in caps now i don't know you btu i just want you to know that YOUR NOT THE BOSS the admin is and you should l just learn that your not the boss and get hat in your head tama talk is here to help everyone and it's here to help you with your tama lol so if you want your tama to die if you want to not get cheats or if yo u want to judege people then you know what LET YOUR TAMA DIE OR FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF and this is not directed to all only those that are like we knew that or are like stuff like duh but i mean people hwo know alot also help out like JADE so just stop and be nicer :mellow:

:ph34r: <_< :lol: ;) [SIZE=14pt]Hey i tried it it so works but your tama's age goes back 1 year cause your daownloading it.[/SIZE] :mametchi: :eek: :( :furawatchi:

thank you for sticking up for me and i think she has a point some ppl on here are very rude!!!!!!! but i did try the cheat and it works and thank the ppl who explained my cheat i alot better than i did lol :lol: :) ;) :D :D :D :blink: :blink: :blink: :wacko: :blink:

OK for anyone that has done this, if you chose to download so that you get the chest as well as having the new item, when you use the chest again - does it give you the same item again?? If so is there much point?
Well, maybe you were getting a throne! Would'nt you like to have two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back