BRAND NEW CHEAT I FOUND IT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL WHEN U OPEN THE CHEST AND IT IS A GIFT AS SOON AS U SEE THE GIFT RESET UR TAMA AND PRESS B THEN AGAIN FOR DOWNLOAD AND THE PRESENT IS IN UR ITEMS NOTE THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR POINTS!!!REPLY BACK A.S.A.P :lol: :lol: :unsure: :unsure:
That worked once for me! :lol:

what is the chest????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

its a wooden box containing a surprise u get from the shop

HELLO?????????????

YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESET IT

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

:angry: Erm.. It doesn't take that long to wait for 2 secs for the present to open you know!!!!!!!!!

MUST YOU BE SO FLIPPIN' IMPATIENT?!?!

Anyways, I don't suppose this works with Santa.. :furawatchi:

Yea you just posted... and it doesn't matter who posts it first, everybody's gonna end up reading it no matter who posted it. So it's really not a big deal.

And for all those other people that posted on here, DO NOT BE RUDE TO OTHER PEOPLE! I'm not trying to be rude to those people but I noticed that tamagotchi&egg&egg, sydney10, and catygal were being a little mean to tamajess...but I also noticed that tamajess was being mean to some people. All I have to say to those people is don't be rude to other people. And if we start an argument this topic will be closed. We don't want that do we?

wow tamadiva1394 that was a really long post! i cant even type that much! wow and thanx for the tip! it is cool!

WELL WHEN U OPEN THE CHEST AND IT IS A GIFT AS SOON AS U SEE THE GIFT RESET UR TAMA AND PRESS B THEN AGAIN FOR DOWNLOAD AND THE PRESENT IS IN UR ITEMS NOTE THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR POINTS!!!REPLY BACK A.S.A.P :) :D :eek: :p
how come it dosent work for me?

please do not go over board with this. i have tryed this personally with my v3 and v4,

and it REALLY works! when you see the chest and have the desired item you want just immediately reset it, then press DOWNLOAD. the item that appeared before should be in your items list, with the same chest there again. this is an ultimate cheat, use it wisely!

CoOkIdOuGh1

p.s. does not work with points

p.s.s. hope this cleared up all the yelling.

ohhhhhh!

that is o.k i spoz!

:ichigotchi: i thorght u wanted me 2 download it, and see the chest, when u can just NOT download it, but i thorght wrong! :kuribotchi:

TamaDiva,that was REALLY harsh!You were being very hypocritical there.You told people not to be rude but all you did was this: YOU CAN'T DO THAT!DON'T TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO!YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS!Honestly,that was really harsh.I understand that u were trying to help someone!But MAN!Could you maybe try to be a little less...uhh...firm,next time?Thanx!:)

REEEEEEEEEEEELY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL CHEET :mellow: :nazotchi: :D :furawatchi: :rolleyes: :nyatchi: :eek:

HELLO?????????????

YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESET IT

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :D :D <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<
Thanks for the suggestion but you don't have to DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back