Britany VMA'S 2007

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]Jeez, leave her alone already. Don't you think she's gone through enough pain? And I find it harsh when people are like, "I WISH SHE COULD DIE ALREADY!!!!! I HATE HER!!!!!!!".[/SIZE]

everyone is entitled to their own opinions. don't force yours onto ours. sure, she's gone through a lot but a lot of those were her choices. ;/

Well I'm sure she didn't want to do a bad preformance, obviously. I preform with my piano and viola playing and it's tough to remember things sometimes. Little things like making my fingers curved or playing staccato that I did every time right before sometimes slip- things happen and all that going through the brain at one time is really tough. It's not that I want to do bad but I can't always remember everything.

[Could someone give me the link to that Criss guy's 'don't hate on Brittney' video? I'd like to see it again but can't find the link. Nevermind, I found it.]
Very true. :) Thanks for pointing that out. I guess that there's just times when things don't work out, and you have to find a way to disguise or ignore it. I think that she did the best that she could, ignoring her broken sole, that is. The rest is another story. I just want to point out that Britney is a living person who has feelings. Sure, you would'nt like it if people went around gossiping about you. I'm not saying that she's a good influence, but we could be a little more respectful about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to point out that Britney is a living person who has feelings. Sure, you would'nt like it if people went around gossiping about you. I'm not saying that she's a good influence, but we could be a little more respectful about it.
I know. That's what I wish people would understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back