Britney Spears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Brittany. People like you, Mileyroxyursox, are the people I do not care for. She did good music once, she did it again, and I saw, screw to all the people who think like you do. You haven't heard her songs. Leave her alone.
I have her all over my MP3 ^^
Okay, that's my opinion, and if you don't accept it, fine. :l Everyone has different opinions, and you should know that by now. You don't have to be so rude to someone just because they don't like something you love. Did I say something extremely mean about her? No. Did I say she's the worst person ever? No. Have I done or said anything mean to you? I've tried to be as nice as I can about my opinions (I even avoided the word "hate" because I know that some people still like her) and I don't need someone to flame at me just because I have a different opinion than they do.

I really don't care about you either, you know.

Okay, that's my opinion, and if you don't accept it, fine. :l Everyone has different opinions, and you should know that by now. You don't have to be so rude to someone just because they don't like something you love. Did I say something extremely mean about her? No. Did I say she's the worst person ever? No. Have I done or said anything mean to you? I've tried to be as nice as I can about my opinions (I even avoided the word "hate" because I know that some people still like her) and I don't need someone to flame at me just because I have a different opinion than they do.
I really don't care about you either, you know.
I think what Self:.:pity was trying to say is that, she get's quite frustrated with people who don't like someone's music because they're "bad".

I mean, there's a difference between having an opinion and judging someone before you know them. And I think you're judging Britney from what the media tells you and it's influencing you to not liking her. I know Britney has done some crazy things, but what do you expect when she's been on the scene since she was 17. When a rumor at your school is made about you, how do you feel? Well that's what Britney was going through except the whole world was her high school.

Sorry, if I'm coming off mean...but I feel sometimes people need to fully think through their opinions because sometimes their opinion is just not fair.

I think it's OK...it's not bad or anything...I'm just on the punk side, so...I don't hate her, and I'm not her fan... I just don't really like her, that's all... please...don't explode...Self:.:pity, because I said I don't hate her... :) :mellow: :mellow:

-Temari Nara

Last edited by a moderator:
eww... u like her? thats just gross... u r gross. that means ur like creepy, and stuff................

No, I don't like her. Even though I haven't heard any of her songs, I know that she's been very bad. There's even the saying, "she's going to turn into another Britney Spears!" or, "That person's going to turn into a Britney clone!"
I'm sorry to anyone that still likes her but that's my opinion.
The question is, "Do you like her music?" not, "Do you like britney Spears, consitering all of her choices in life?" Listen to one of her songs before you post. Anyway, Yea, she has pretty good music. I am in love w/the song radar and break the ice.

I was wondering if we still have any Britney fans on TT.
I myself am one. I love her music. I hate all the bashers who hate her and don't have a reason other than everyone else is doing it >>

My favorite songs are "Lucky" "My Perogative" and "Gimmie more"
Idon't like her =D :(

I hate the idiots that think she is a maniac. I love her music, she is just a troubled woman driven insane by the paparazzi. <--(ZOMG, you can make Pizza out of that word! xD)

eww... u like her? thats just gross... u r gross. that means ur like creepy, and stuff................
uh huh, your gross. your creepy.

shut up and don't say such stupid things about someone's liking for a singer.

kk? good dear.

you wouldn't like it if someone called you gross for liking a singer.

I dont think anyone likes her this year. She's made some bad choices. People used to love her , now shes about as much as a peice of dog poo. ( stinks and needs to be cleaned up ) xP

I dont think anyone likes her this year. She's made some bad choices. People used to love her , now shes about as much as a peice of dog poo. ( stinks and needs to be cleaned up ) xP
LOL! :) I heard part of a few of her songs, and they're pretty okay. But please respect my opinions about her! (I'm not directing this at you, FamiliTama) It's called "Freedom of Speech".

And phobo, I don't see anywhere in this topic where it says "Do you like Britney Spears songs?" =/ I'm pretty sure the topic is asking "Do you like her as a person?" So I stated my opinion.

Britney Spears is pretty okay. To be honest, I feel quite bad for her. I used to hate her when I knew nothing about her, and that was stupid, but from watching the news and stuff, we all know who the victim is. D: It makes me sad. I can't imagine what I would do if my children were taken away from me, and the pills being slipped into my food, the press following me all the time, you'd do some stupid stuff too. But no, I don't believe she is a bad person.

And she has good music~

One of my favorite songs is actually - I hate to admit - Toxic x3 Lmfao. It's not one of her best songs, but all of her others are pretty good too. I just don't particularly like 'Gimme More'.

Leave Britney alone~

Latest posts

Back