Britney Spears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Britney Spears is pretty okay. To be honest, I feel quite bad for her. I used to hate her when I knew nothing about her, and that was stupid, but from watching the news and stuff, we all know who the victim is. D: It makes me sad. I can't imagine what I would do if my children were taken away from me, and the pills being slipped into my food, the press following me all the time, you'd do some stupid stuff too. But no, I don't believe she is a bad person.And she has good music~

One of my favorite songs is actually - I hate to admit - Toxic x3 Lmfao. It's not one of her best songs, but all of her others are pretty good too. I just don't particularly like 'Gimme More'.

Leave Britney alone~
I feel bad for her too, but her music doesnt click with me.

Well, back when she didn't have any kids and was really popular, she was one of my favorite singers. Now, I really don't care for her one way or the other.
Ah, me too. But I think it's 'cause I grown out of her, too. I don't hate her, but I think she's crazy.

I like her music. I used to like her music when I was younger a lot more. I even got a Britney dancing game for PS2 with all her music on it. I liked it. I sitll play it sometimes when I'm REALLY bored. xP

I'm not a fan. I just love her music.

And I hate how people go around bashing her because she got out of control. She's trying to stop, okay? That should be enough for everyone to give her another chance.

Okay, that's my opinion, and if you don't accept it, fine. :l Everyone has different opinions, and you should know that by now. You don't have to be so rude to someone just because they don't like something you love. Did I say something extremely mean about her? No. Did I say she's the worst person ever? No. Have I done or said anything mean to you? I've tried to be as nice as I can about my opinions (I even avoided the word "hate" because I know that some people still like her) and I don't need someone to flame at me just because I have a different opinion than they do.
I really don't care about you either, you know.
Well you shouldn't even care about her if you don't know what she has done or you never heard any of her music. She did drugs because of some stupid people but now she is getting help so you can't dislike her just because she did that. She's still a person so people are just defending that person who deserves to be treated like an actual person.

Well you shouldn't even care about her if you don't know what she has done or you never heard any of her music. She did drugs because of some stupid people but now she is getting help so you can't dislike her just because she did that. She's still a person so people are just defending that person who deserves to be treated like an actual person.
Look, I didn't know all this stuff about her, okay? I'm not a huge fan, so I didn't know that she was getting help (it was all over the news, but still...) I was just expressing my opinion, and if Self:.:pity has a problem with that, that's her problem. Now I know more about Britney, so I won't jump to conclusions again.

My opinion about Britney Spears: I'm not a huge fan, but I don't hate her either. Her songs are actually okay. I know that she's been getting help, and that's good. It's really sad that she was getting drugged though. I thought she was drugging herself, not someone else doing it! A lot of bad things had happened to her, so no wonder she acts all crazy.

I swear, last night I had a dream Britney was an evil terrorist trying to burn down my house. O_O I know, weird.

Anyways, yeah her music's pretty cool. :) She's one of the things I listen to when I get tired of my normal playlist.

Love,

CB

[SIZE=7pt]I like her songs. I thought I'd find a lot of people who hate her but I found others who like her. I don't have her on MP3 except for one song, but I listen to her a lot on the radio on stuff.[/SIZE]

1. Everytime

2. Boom Boom

3. Gimme More

Look, I didn't know all this stuff about her, okay? I'm not a huge fan, so I didn't know that she was getting help (it was all over the news, but still...) I was just expressing my opinion, and if Self:.:pity has a problem with that, that's her problem. Now I know more about Britney, so I won't jump to conclusions again.
My opinion about Britney Spears: I'm not a huge fan, but I don't hate her either. Her songs are actually okay. I know that she's been getting help, and that's good. It's really sad that she was getting drugged though. I thought she was drugging herself, not someone else doing it! A lot of bad things had happened to her, so no wonder she acts all crazy.
She was drugging herself but she did it because of other people. And sorry if I offended you in anyway I just got really mad that you didn't know anything about her and you disliked here.

I swear, last night I had a dream Britney was an evil terrorist trying to burn down my house. O_O I know, weird. 

Anyways, yeah her music's pretty cool. :) She's one of the things I listen to when I get tired of my normal playlist.

Love,

CB
Haha, nice dream =D

I would laugh if that hapened in my dream

I like the song 'Break the Ice' I used to love her when I was little, she's still a great singer though. I thought more people would dislike her.

Latest posts

Back