Bruises, bumps, splinters and lumps.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I somehow managed to involuntarily jab my fingernail into the skin of my thumb. Now I have a cut and a scab that is just beckoning for me to pick at it and make it bleed. I'll have to resist that urge. x.x It kinda stings, come to think of it...
Yeah, I have a tendency to do that... Ugh, but it hurts...

I hurt my foot at my piano teacher's house. The pedal skinned my foot somehow xD

I was just sucking my icecream popstick.

And it happens to be a wood sort of material so now I have a splinter in my lip!

My friend gave me a scratch today in gym.

Also, I burnt myself on my potatoes at supper. xD

I have a chunk out of my right shin from where Hannah kicked me for a yellow car in horrible, sharp edged shoes.

I would go explaining every injury that has happened since I last posted,

But I won't, as it would take a while. Might write my most memorable though xD;

- Umumumum, my cat scratched me.

- And I burnt myself on the school microwave. I microwaved my sandwhich for 1 minute accidentally.

- Poked the end of my sunglasses into my eye and couldn't see for a while.

- What else is there? That's right! There's this couch shop on the way to school. While I was running to school, I ran into a couch that was sitting outside.

There's more but I gotta go.

Wow. I simply have to tell you guys this..

No doubt this could be a competitor for the award for the "World's Stupidest Way To Get A Blister Award." xD

Well, I have Orchestra every Friday. Now, I'm the pianist, and I get any part that works, Tuba, Mallet Percussion, Flute, Violin, etc..

So, an interesting one. We're doing a piece called Video Games Live, and it's a medley of pieces of game music-- Halo, Civilisation IV and Kingdom Hearts.

Some of my sheets are for.. Harp xDD

So, basically, I get to have loads of fun and just run my hands up and down the keys accordingly. It's amazing.

Except that I tilted my hand a bit too far and, as well as using the nail-covered parts of my fingers, managed to scrape the skin along the keys.

I have blisters from it now, huge red things. It's totally ridiculous xDD

Yesterday, I fell on the stairs and hit my knee really hard on the edge. Now I have a huge, ugly, and purple bruise that kills. DX

EDIT: typooosssss! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there's never a time when I don't have a cut or a bruise or something. I'm just prone to stubbing my toe, tripping, slipping, getting scratched by my cats, etc. I guess I'm just a clumsy moron with psycho cats XD

Yeah. Today I closed the car door my my leg. :I

Result: A wonderful long cut on my knee. xDD It's probably going to make a terrible scar. :'D

EDIT; OMG WRONG ACCOUNT. XDDD It's Krystal.

I have thousands of random bruises so now my legs look half brown.

It's cause I sorta went walking in a lake where there are thorns and such.

And I have a really big scar on my leg ..

Thing is, I have no clue how it got there.

I have loads of bruises. Don't ask how they got there. Because I honestly don't know.
Me to. I mean I have NO idea why a have so many bruises on my legs.

a couple of people think i may have leukaemia because i bruise so easily. people with leukaemia bruise really easily. the other day, i woke up and i had a bruise starting in between my shoulder blades going down to my tail bone. and i hadn't even hit my back recently! yeah just a scary thought. please all pray that i dont have leukaemia. the more the better.

I have a bruise on my shin from when my brother threw a shoe at me.

It still hurts.

Last night, people stamped on my foot several times accidentally.

1400th post; Dedicated to Maria, simply because I love her and have never dedicated a post to her before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back