Bruises, bumps, splinters and lumps.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex and I were play fighting in the kitchen when he hit me on the forehead with the palm of his hand.. It left a huge bruise.

i have a big bruise, i was running with hannah montana socks witch are really slippery, i slipped and fell with a BANG! x3 one of the main reasons why i dislike hannah montana so much. <_<

So today, Josie elbowed me like 5 million times, Stephen threw a dodgeball at my head, someone served a volleyball at my head, and Carly kicked a volleyball in my face. Oh, how I love these people...

My legs are hideous and very accident-prone! Well the other day I was putting a poster up on my wall so I was standing on the bed.. next to the bed was a bin.. so instead of stepping down from my bed onto the floor, I stepped straight into the bin which was full of disgusting papers and gum and such. Owch + ew. I have a gazzilion mosquito bites cause the mosquitoes love my blood maybe Edward Cullen would too! xD and that massive scratch is still there. Add about eight or so bruises in there too.

Somehow my back started bleeding so I have a scab there.

Annnnd, I always wack my elbow on tables and such. Waa.

I have one 1 bruise on my right leg.

Does mosquito bite counts? xD If yes, I have 5 mosquito bites in all.

The other day my cat pounced on me and bit my leg.

I totally thought he was a werewolf.. so I was completely and utterly creeped. D:

And the bite marks are still there so my leg looks all odd and ew but whatever.

I got punched in the face the other day. o.o

I also got hit in the face by a volleyball.

And found myself with a random bloody finger. Big cut, don't know how it got there.

Cut my thumb somehow.

KILLED my finger at an arcade. I couldn't even make a fist. x__x

Hangnails. Dx

Annnnnd a nice bruise on my head from... well... [SIZE=6pt]falling off of my bed at a hotel backwards and hitting a shelf[/SIZE] lalalalalala.

Some girl jabbed me in the back of the leg at hockey, couldn't jab back since I'm the goalie and was trying to save the puck. Giant bruise. D:

Huge cut/bruise thingy on the top of my lip. Looks like a chicken pox mustache. o___O I have no idea how it got there. I'm gonna need to put on some cover-up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back