Buying jewelry for an 11 year old girl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't assume that an 11yr old has pierced ears even if they didn't say.
Claire's has plenty of fab stuff - including funky socks, gloves, scarves, purses, etc. without getting earings for pierced ears. I wouldn't buy her earings - just in case.

If she doesn't have pierced ears, can you imagine how disappointed she could be if she adores them, but can't wear them...?

(11 year olds can get disappointed over things that adults would not necessarily think disappointing) :mimitchi:
I got my ears peirced when I was 8 ._.

But point taken.

You should probably get her a neclace, or a bracelet or something. I don't know anyone who wouldn't appreciate a neclace or bracelet with neon stars and guitars.

She would love a charm bracelet :eek:
You could buy her clip on earings
Again as others pointed out, earrings definitely avoid. If not for the main reason (of risk of no pierced ears), then for the reason the girl could be allergic to some metals on her skin. My best friend's wife can't have costume jewellry on at all because it causes rashes and such.

Socks and funky stuff like that sounds like a plan!

i would get her a little tamagotchi XD

Who knows, she might want a pet but can't afford a real one! D:

i would get her a little tamagotchi XDWho knows, she might want a pet but can't afford a real one! D:
How did I miss that one?!

I don't know much about presents for girls, but maybe a necklace and/ora bracelet. It wouldn't be so good if you bought her the earrings and she didn't have pierced ears.

A Tamagotchi is a wonderful idea (buy extra batteries you can get 3 for a dollar in most dollar stores)

A tiara (to make her feel like a princess)

Warm Funky socks (Being warm in the winter will make her feel good)

Lip Gloss + Make-up (When I was 11 I always loved putting on make-up)

A Tamagotchi is a wonderful idea (buy extra batteries you can get 3 for a dollar in most dollar stores)A tiara (to make her feel like a princess)

Warm Funky socks (Being warm in the winter will make her feel good)

Lip Gloss + Make-up (When I was 11 I always loved putting on make-up)
I think the Tamagotchi is a good idea. She would like that. ;)

I say just stick with headbands(soft ones! plastic ones hurt ears) and socks, mittens, purses, that sort of thing. My friend can't wear hardly any jewelry because of her allergies so any jewelry really could set up a reaction.

[SIZE=14pt]What you should buy for an 11 year old girl:[/SIZE]

♥ Bangles in pretty colors. (Like pink and purple!)

♥ Necklaces with cute charms on! (Like flowers and hearts)

♥ Hair clips (In different colors!)

♥ Charm Bracelet (With awesome charms, of course!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say one or more of the following:

-Scarf

-Stuffed animal

-Purse

-Ring

-Necklace

-Charm bracelet

-Regular bracelet

-Hair Stuff (spray, clips, barrets *which might be the same as clips xD*)

............Sorry. That's all I got.

I was planning to make up a post that would take up the rest of the page! JK! ROFLOL xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back