*Caillie's Tamagotchi Log! ☮

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY

Okay, so yesterday, Jacob and his girlfriend Leia had baby girls!

YAYYYY!

But Haley wasn't ready to have kids, so I put Jacob on pause over night, and then when I got home from school Haley and Chris had baby boys! :gozarutchi: :lol:

And now, everyone is unpaused and has children!

Life is good =]

And for next generation.. you know how I was gunna get rid of my V3, and add a V2?

Well, I might just keep and v3 and add the v2 as well.. so I'd have 3 tamagotchi's going..

I'll decide eventually :D

Caillie. <3

Well, not much happened since last time with Jacob, Haley and their little ones, :blink:

and I have only like 1 day to decide what Tama's I want running, so PM me with suggestions if you want.

The choices are either

• A V4 and A V2
OR

• A V4, a V2, and a V3
If no one PM's me, I'll just choose myself, but I thought you guys might want some input.

You can also PM me suggestions on things I could do in the log.

Whatever =]

More later,

BYE

Caillie. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY

Okay, so I think I have grown attached to Jacob and Haley.. I don't want then to leave :)

I will miss them.

I drew a picture too! :)

Season's greetings

Hope you like it!

I haven't gotten any PM's yet about what Tama's I should use. I'll check tomorrow morning when I'm going to start the new children and if there are no PM's, I'll just choose =]

Caillie. <3

SO

I've gotten 2 PM's about the decision with what Tamagotchi's I should use, and both of them suggested that I use the V3, V4, and the new V2.

So I think I might.. I just have to try to get my sister to try and use 3 too, so that we can mate all of them, yeah know?

haha

I was going to start up my tama's at 11, in like ten minutes, but my sister isn't even up, let alone ready to take care of babies.

LOL

Okay, well I'll post back later I guess

Caillie. <3

Hey y'all, aha

anyways, I was really sick yesterday so I couldn't really post..

BUT

I started Jacob and Haley's babies and a v2, this is a long story so...

Okay actually i'm going to do a little timeline first =]

V4-Alice, Jacob, and now Esme

V3- Anna, Haley and now Jamie

NEW V2- Eric

Okay so i started up this V2 yesterday and played with it for the day and I realized that the screen was darker and more blurry than the other tama's, so today I decided that once Esme and Jamie turned into teenagers, I'll pause them and start another V2, so that it can catch up.

So now, Esme and Jamie are on pause, and Eric is growing up.

Here they are.

Hi, I'm paused right now.. but Shh, I'm going to talk anyways. Okay, So I'm Jamie, Haley's son. I was a baby, then I was a Kutchitamatchi, but now I'm an obotchi like grandma Anna, ahah, and I'm 1 years old, YAY

Hi, I'm Esme, and I'm also 1 years old an on pause. I got my name from Twilight, the theme of the V4 I live in. Well, I was a baby, then a petitchi, and now a ringotchi. I like being a ringotchi but now I can't become a Pukatchi in the Kutchi family. :huh: Oh and I'm Jacob's daughter.

Hey, I'm Eric, the new V2. My shell is orange with blue yellow and white stars on it.. I hope Caillie puts pictures of us up soon... Well, I'm 0 years old, and a blob I have no idea what I'm called. I'll turn 1 tomorrow and become a teenager! Then everyone can become un paused! I can't wait!

Yes, confusing, I know. Well, pictures soon hopefully. :D

Caillie. <3

So, I wrapped all of my presents today and such and Eric helped me.

He mostly was used as a paper weight.. but...

B) <--

Enjoy!

Caillie. <3

Good Morning, almost afternoon!

Haha

Okay so Eric is now a teenager!

Yeah! I'm a Ringotchi! The apple thing! I'm the same thing as Esme though.. and now I feel girly :mimitchi:

Oh Eric..

And the V2's theme for names with be like disney movies/children's movie's. Eric is Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid. :huh:

If Eric was a girl her name would've been Ariel.. :lol:

Eww. Girls suck.

*Whispers*What a weird teenager..

What?

Oh nothing dear!

Also, Esme and Jamie are un paused too.

Wahhh! Wahh! sniff sniff

Esme what's wrong?!

I'm crying *sniff* because Eric is the same thing as me! wahhh!

Oh, it's okay. You definitely won't be the same adult!

Oh I better not be!

You won't Hunny.

Well, I'm not happy!

Jamie, I'll get you a snack when I'm done on here.

Fine..

Teenagers these days..

Caillie. <3

Bonjour!

So, today everyone has turned 3, and Esme has some news..

Okay, so first of all, I have evolved into a Marotchi I believe it's called.. and secondly.. I DO NOT LOVE YOU ERIC OR JAMIE SO LEAVE ME ALONE. Thank you Caillie.

You're welcome.. Esme.. uhm.. okay, yeah.. ;)

Please, Emse, you're so beautiful, an-

OMG! Shut up!

I have feelings for you too..

UGH!

Esme, wait! Come back!

*SLAM*

Did she have to slam the door?

That was hot..

Oh man..

BYE

Caillie. <3

Hola!

Yesterday the tam's and I decided to make little charm things for their keychain rings. We only made one because it took forever and it was late, but here it is!

Eric

I have another one just like it that I made a long time ago that I use for my keys.. lol

Well, nothing much has happened, just waiting for Eric and Jamie to grow into adults! :mametchi:

BYE

Caillie. <3 [waiting for that call]

Okay, so the tams will be turning 6 today, so there is possibilities of the matchmaker coming! :)

Yaay

I also might get an iPhone, oh yeaah!

Bye!

Caillie. <3 [excited]

HEY HEY

Okay, so I heard beeping earlier and it was Esme! She got the Matchmaker at age 5?!

Yeah, Well she got with a big, fat Simasimatchi and now has a baby boy :lol:

My V4 has gone girl, boy, girl and now boy again :D

haha I'm happy about it =] YYAAYY.

edit: She is on pause until Eric and Jamie get Matchmaker too ;D

Caillie. <3 [it's only been 22 months..no big deal or anything.]

Konichiwa!

Haha, Okay so does anyone see the messed up names of user names, signatures, and topic things?

It's weird.

Well, nothing has happened with the tama's so ...

Sayonara

:)

Caillie. <3 [japanese]

Ni hao!

;)

Well, All the signatures, names, and topics are back to normal.. that was weird.. :p

Well, Eric and Jamie are just waiting for the Matchmaker to come... WAIT! They haven't even made an appointment! OMG!

We better call her then!... ME FIRST!

*riing riing riing*

Assistant: Hello, Miss Matchmaker's assistant, how may I help you?

Hello, I'd like to make an appointment for the Matchmaker to come visit me

Assistant: Okay, she has times for.. 3:00 and 7:00

Sounds gre-

Assistant: On Sunday June 21st, 2010

What!? I'll be dead or a really old, oldie!

Assistant: I see... well, I'll see if she can take your call... *...yes....today..I see..okay* I'll put you through to her

Thank you!

Matchmaker: Hello, my child, how can I service you today?

Well..I-

Matchmaker: Let me guess.. you need me to come today to bring you a wife, right? And I'm all booked up?

Yeah, pretty much.. I loved this one girl.. but you came to her with a Simasimatchi and she fell in love with him..

Matchmaker: Well, What was she?

She's a Marotchi

Matchmaker: You're a V2 though, aren't you?

Well... yes..

Matchmaker: I don't think i will be able to bring you a Marotchi, but I will bring someone of great beauty and intellect.. tonight, Okay? I'll fit you it, you poor thing

Thank you so much!

Matchmaker: I'll see you later! Goodbye!

She's so nice!

I need a date too you idiot!

You're 6 years old! You can do it yourself you baby!

Stop fighting! I'll help you make the call, okay Jamie?

Okay ;)

Boys these days :D

Zai Jian!

Caillie. <3 [shopping]

Ciao!

Well, i was at the mall today and I decided to see if the Matchmaker would come early and she did!

Eric got a cute Debatchi an had baby boys and Jamie got a lovely Dorotchi and had baby girls!

So everyone is un paused and on track to growing up an leaving the babies.. soon enough.

Tomorrow, I'm going out to look for jobs.. :huh:

I want money.. :)

Okay, well..

Addio!

Caillie. <3 [bed?]

Hej!

Esme, Jamie, and Eric will be leaving their babies tonight! :wacko:

I'll have 2 boys and a girl again tomorrow :huh:

I don't want them to go.. but I also feel like I've had these guys forever and that it's time for new people!

Job day today.. also some shopping maybe.. :D

Caillie. <3 [tetris time]

Xin Chao!

Okay, so I started the new babies this morning! (It's night time, but yeah)

For the V4, the parent was a girl named Esme, and she had a son that it now called Emmett(shortened to Emmet) and he is a petitchi :huh:

For the V3, the parent was a boy named Jamie, and he had a daughter that is now called Ellie(remember the One Tree Hill name theme here, Ellie was Peyton's mom) and she is a mohitamatchi

For the V2, the parent was a boy named Eric, and he had a son that is now called Nemo, and he is a kinakomotchi :D

They're sleeping now, but they should evolve tomorrow!

Tam Biet!

Caillie. <3

Latest posts

Back