*Caillie's Tamagotchi Log! ☮

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I thought I'd let you know that I've started 2 of the babies up, and then once they turned into children, I paused them.

later tonight I will start up my other baby, and then when it turns into a child I will un pause my other ones, so that they can grow up together, you know?

I just finished exams, and now I have a whole week off!

:marumimitchi:

YAY

Caillie. <3 [siick]

Okay, so I'll admit that I totally forgot about starting up my other baby last night. Buuut my sister didn't do hers either so.. yeah.

I will for sure try my hardest to do it tonight!

:eek:

I also might be going out and possibly getting more tama's!

Maybe not to play with but just for my collection :(

I might play with it if it's one that I really like..

Caillie. <3 [shopping=life]

GOOD NEWS!

I started up all 3 of my tama's last night!

:huh:

On the V4 I have a little girl named Rose, but we'll be calling her Rosalie, (Twilight) she's 0 years old and a Petitchi.

On my V3 I have a little girl named Alex, (One Tree Hill) and she's a 0 year old Mohitamatchi.

On my V2 I have a little boy named Kovu, (Lion King 2!) and he's a 0 year old rock shaped thing.. I'll have to look that up.

:lol:

More later!

Caillie. <3 [No new tama's :rolleyes: ]

Hello, I'm Rosalie, and I am now a young Memetchi. I am very proud of what I am, seeing as I want to become a Ponytchi. I will be writing in deep pink.

HEY I'm Kovu! and I'm a UFOtchi now! I'm so cool, Caillie said that she's never gotten me in these generations before. YAY!

Yeah, well I'm Alex, the pretty one.. obviously. *whispers:take that Rosalie, heh!* I'm a young Mametchi and Rosalie things that I look like a little boy!

That's because you do. HAHA

Excuse me, Miss anorexia! But you are definitely not going to win that Miss Tama Universe pageant when we're older!

Well! Maybe I won't win it, but you more definitely won't! You probably won't make it in to the top 20!

Oh Yeah! Wel-

OMG! Shut up you guys! You're both .. pr.. pre..pretty! SO just shut up!

Aww, thanks Kovu! You're the best brother ever!

AHA, no. I am pretty. Rosalie is not. They're just facts of life.

Oh, you are such a b-

Okay, that's enough everyone! Go to your rooms or there will be no more writing on here for the rest of your lives!

*together* Fine..

Good. Okay, well gotta go!

Caillie. <3 [breakfast!]

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is 2 years old now, and will be 3 when we wake up tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow is also the last day for my exam holidays.. maybe I'll go swimming or something. ;D

OOH! or the movies, aha I don't know.

Well, not much else to say, BYE

Caillie. <3 [waitinngg..]

HEY!

So I woke up this morning and look over at Rosalie an-

Uhm, Excuse me, but it's my life, so I think I should be able to tell them, don't you?

Well, erm.. yes, I suppose..

Alright then. Well, I became a Ponytchi! O'm so happy! I'm so going to look better then anything Miss Snobby becomes..

Let's not talk about Alex in such a way, okay dear?

Haha, Oh Caillie, you are so naive. I can and will talk about that little b!t<h all I want :)

Oh, please don't.

HAHAH! *walks out*

Oh dear..

BYE

Caillie. <3 [dinner soon!]

OMG, I'm SOO mad.

Okay, so Kovu and Alex, BOTH turned into Tarakotchi's!

WHHYYY?!

Well, I think we all will agree that Rosalie is the prettiest now..

HA!

Poor Alex.. even though she is kind of.. well she has an attitude problem.

:D

Caillie. <3 [sick-ish?]

Holy, no posts in like 3-4 days.

SORRY!

But I have some news :3

FIRST!

The Miss Tama Universe pageant happened yesterday!

Rosalie won :D

Alex got 8th place out of ten. LOL

SECOND!

The had children!

Yes, I won the pageant! Right after though, I had the Matchmaker come and bring me a lovely Togetchi and we had a baby girl together :) ! I'm so happy! Maybe she'll carry on the title of Miss Tama Universe for me .. *siggh*

I had a lovely baby girl as well with a Pochitchi. :D I can't wait to watch her grow up from Tama planet..

HAHA, oh Rosalie, you're so full of yourself. Anyways I had a cute little boy with the Matchmaker. She brought me a hot Wooltchi, who looks like a lamb.. Hmm

This is probably the last time you'll hear from Rosalie, Kovu, and Alex, sorry to say.

They'll be leaving their children soon.

They grow up so fast!

Caillie. <3 [shopping]

HEY

Okay, so they left their babies :p

Maybe a picture of them sometime soon..

BUT I haven't started their children yet. i was going to do them today after school but completely forgot and now I don't have enough time until I have to go to bed..

Hopefully tomorrow.. but they'll definitely be up and going by Friday. [i know late! But weekends have lots of time :( ]

I also got mail from mametchi_luver, and it was very lovely!

:D You roockk!

Caillie. <3 [tired]

K,

so I'm sad to say that I've grown tired of Tamagotchi's for the time being. One day I will return, as usual, and continue my great log.

Goodbye for now,

Caillie. <3

I'M BACK BABY!

Yes, that's right,

AND I'm back CONTINUING from my last generations ;D

SO

I have 2 girls and 1 boy

V4: Girl named Tanya (Twilight names)

V3: Boy named Derek (One Tree Hill names)

V2: Girl named Ariel (Disney Names)

Tanya is a puchitchi, Derek is a tamatchi, and Ariel is a kuribotchi :)

I love them all!

They're sleeping right now so they can't talk but, hopefully another day!

*Updates tomorrow !

Caillie. <3

Okay, Okay, so it's been 2 days and I said 1..

But I'm here!

Tanya here! So, yesterday I became a young memetchi! Cute, right? Ya, I know :p

But anyways, I have gotten NO mail yet! And like, seriously, I want to get Mr. Canvas as a teacher so I can get lots of social points and become a beautiful Violetchi.. :) *siiggghh* It's a dream of mine..

HEY, my name's Derek and I am now a hinotamatchi I believe. I look like a fireball.. it's So awesome! I can't wait to grow up into an adult though, it's going to be great!

Hello, my name is Ariel and I'm an ichigotchi :lol: ! I look like a little strawberry, tehe! I'm much more cute than Tanya ;D But, I am the nice one .. she is sorta.. conceded and sooo full of herself! I'm sweet and caring :D And Derek.. well.. he's a tough guy, but he is caring deep down!

Well that's it for now, BYE!

Caillie. <3 [time for food? I think so]

Latest posts

Back