Camp Tinia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brayden nodded, getting down as well. He walked over to a broken down car. "Wonder if I could get this fixed." He said to himself, looking around it.

Ana fell asleep on the floor after thinking about how the other cabins needed cleaning. She was drooling a little.

"Wha-what is this...?" Ana said to herself when she felt something wet on her face. "Ew.." Ana said in a tired voice.

Brayden woke up, realizing he had fallen asleep outside. Sighing, he opened the hood of the car and started to work on the engine.

Ana put on a change of clothes and folded yesterday's clothes and put them in a drawer.

Monica walked up to Brayden. "I think it needs a new spark plug..." she mutters. "I might have one in my bag......."

"OK. And if it's go no petrol don't be surprised." She walks off to get the spark plug.

Brayden put in the new spark plug, and tried to start the engine. It didn't work.

Alice made her way out of her cabin and yawned, streching her arms upwards then say Monice and Brayden not to far from where she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back