Camp Tinia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brayden walked outside, needing some fresh air. The cabin was dusty, and it was hard to breath.

"Nice to meet you Monica, so found anything interesting to do around here?" Alice asked, despite being an energetic girl, she got bored quite easily.

Brayden walked over to the two. "Oh, hi." he said to Alice. "I'm Brayden."

Alice watched as Brayden climbed onto a cabin roof and followed behind him. "Have you gone to check out the castle yet?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Brayden nodded. "Even worse than here. There'd this king, and he claims there is a real camp on the other side of the castle. But to get there, we need to win a stupid fighting tournament." he paused. "I don't even believe there is a real camp on the other side."

Brayden nodded. "That's what it is." Brayden sighed. He watched her smile when he mentioned it. "Your not thinking about fighting, are you?"

Brayden nodded. "I used to be like that, loving to fight. I used it to deal with all of my problems. Then I learned fighting wasn't the answer." He sighed.

"I don't believe that fighting isn't the answer to anything but I just love the thrill of the fight." Alice explained.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Now that I cleaned my cabin, what about the other cabins? I could clean and organize, but people would just get mad at me for barging in. Oh well." Ana thought to herself.

"Well, I'm gonna go back to my cabin, nice chatting with you." Alice said waving then climbed down the cabin half way before she jumped off and made her way back to her own cabin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back