Camp Tinia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guard stayed silent. Zane followed the two. "Don't worry, I got your back."

Brayden walked in the king's room. "Uh, hi." Brayden said. "What do you want use for?"

The king grinned. "Well, see, Camp Tinia is owned by me. There's two sides, the side your on and the side on the other end of the mountain. The other end is the real camp. But to get there, you have to prove yourself."

"Well, only the winner of the the tournament can go. But I'll make you three a deal. If one of you win, you all can go."

The king smirked. "Fight."

Brayden looked at the two girls, then at the king. "Well, how bout' I'll be the only one in the tournament?"

The King laughed. "You have no choice. If you go back to that side of the camp, you die anyway.

Brayden sighed. "Okay, when's it start?"

"Right now." Brayden was then led to his own locker room, and started to get ready. He sighed, not wanting to fight.

Ella looked up at the castle, she looked at it, it seemed the perfect place for her to hang around, she climbed up the mountain and knocked on the castle door, seeing if anyone lived there.

Ana started to clean the floors. "Jeez, don't you clean clean this floor at all?" Ana whispered to herself.

"This is so dumb." Brayden said to himself. "Come on, we're going back." he told the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back