Can a music star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazama

Reaction score
get married and have children? one of my tamas is nearing his senior days and I'd really like him to get married and have kids. Please answer soon :mametchi:

Yes they can.Either by connecting (I think) or the Band Manager will come and will show a Tama and you could marry.Like a matchmaker.

i have a v1 (yeah i know,ancient o_O)

and the matchmaker would come at either 6 or 7 years

^ Its not that ancient :/ Lots of people have them,your not the only one.

Just wait a little longer, he'll come :)

AsianAmeri- I have a v1 too and it's not that ancient... some people have the "vintage" Tamagotchi (like the Gen 1 and Gen 2) which came out in like 1996/97. I love my v1, I think it's the best version out of my v1, v3, v4 and v5!

Back on topic: I don't have a Music Star, but if the Music Star is like the v1-v4.5, the Band Manager will come either 2-3 days after your Tamagotchi evolves into an adult, if you haven't paused it that is. On my v1, the Matchmaker visits at 10.30am, 3pm and 7pm. Try setting the time to 10.29am, 2.59pm or 6.59pm and waiting a minute and seeing if that works on your Music Star.

My tama is 5 years old. And no band manager. What should I do?

What everyone has been saying.WAIT!D:

You just have to wait.If you were your Tama, you wouldn't want to be rushed into marriage would you? :/

EDIT:Yeah!I have a P2 and an Angelgotchi!Now those are ancient!D:<

xD

Sorry, for the burst out.x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back