Celebrity Crushes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's too funny! I was just talking about him today, he's from my city! I loved him in Firefly and Serenity.
You're right, he is! I just started watching Castle last week from the beginning (thank goodness for YouTube!) and I'm already in the middle of season 3. XD I'm probably going to be all caught up sometime during winter vacation. I love that show and he's so adorkable in it. I haven't seen Firefly and Serenity yet but I heard they were good. Both definitely on my to-watch list for the break!

^

Holy crap I love Neil Patrick Harris. <3

I don't know if I posted here already but does Chuggaaconroy count as a celebrity? 8D

^ Agreed! After seeing Patrick Chan skate this past weekend, I was just in awe! Maybe not really a celebrity, but definitely talented as a figure skater and performer!

In addition to Darren Criss, Nathan Fillion, and Neil Patrick Harris at the moment, I have a renewed crush on Keanu Reeves. I've had an on-and-off crush on him for about 10 years now. XD

Alex Turner

Zooey Deschanel

Ezra Koenig

Andrew Garfield

Jordi Davieson
^

Anyways...

Alexander_Ludwig_2.jpg

^HIM. :D

My newest fascination is with Jim Parsons and his portrayal of Sheldon Cooper on The Big Bang Theory. It's more of like an, "awww, he's so adorable/nerdy" kind of crush. Too weird? XD Oh well, not ashamed to admit it! The man has 2 Emmy Awards for that role and seems like a very down-to-earth guy. He's too cute. :D

GEORGE NORTH

tumblr_m07uaxBJ2G1rntn8qo1_500.jpg

Wait dude I have like 12 who play rugby

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucas Gonzalez Amorosino

HE'S HOT AND HE HAS A NICE SMILE AND IS ATHLETIC AND HE'S HOT AND ARGENTINE AND CAN PLAY GUITAR AND HE'S HOT

tumblr_lr7wc20w8E1r2r727o1_500.jpg

the guy with the guitarrr fngkjfhghjghj

Nathan Sykes from The Wanted is the most beautiful creature to have graced my eyes. And I'm not even exaggerating he is gorgeous omg.

I don't know if I posted here already but does Chuggaaconroy count as a celebrity? 8D
He definitely does, just look at how many Youtube subscribers he has. He is pretty cute, gotta admit, especially for a nerdy gamer boy.

I like pcull44444, though. He's kinda cute.

ok guys let me make a list even though half of these men aren't my husbands but are still attractive.

VINCENT CLERC

DAN CARTER

RICHARD KAHUI

RICHIE McCAW

CORY JANE

ACCORDING TO GEMMA, CONRAD SMITH

ED FAIRHURST

GEORGE NORTH

LEIGH HALFPENNY

MIKE PHILLIPS

JUAN MARTIN FERNANDEZ LOBBE

LUCAS GONZALEZ AMOROSINO